THE BROWNS BOARD

Rush Limbaugh says "Liberal ways" killed Robin Williams

WalterWhite

Hey at least it worked here with you, right?

Since you have been baited and are most certainly a dumbass..

WSS

so no then?

Feel free to look up all of the threads I have made about something he has said. Since I am always baited by him and deeply care about him running his mouth...

I don't enjoy his show or his humor but yes I think the guy is very sharp. What's your point?

Besides the fact you have some hatred of Limbaugh or Stern or somebody?

It's a little bit like the Conservatives saying Barbra Streisand sucks because they don't like her politics.

I'm assuming your familiarite with Limbaugh is limited to a handful quotes the liberal media, correct?

WSS

I don't need a handful of quotes to not like LImbaugh. He's nothing but a mouth piece for the Republican party.

And anyone that one-sided has issues. IMO

and 9 from you

(now 8 from me)

I'm still waiting for the non flamebaiting, dumbass shit he says

Well (and now I am at 10 but I wasnt complaining ;) ) I guess you would have to spend a little time listening to the show. I don't know what else to tell you.

if I was pissing and moaning about Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert and I'd never ever listened to any of their shows....

I think you understand.

WSS

Well (and now I am at 10 but I wasnt complaining ;) ) I guess you would have to spend a little time listening to the show. I don't know what else to tell you.

if I was pissing and moaning about Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert and I'd never ever listened to any of their shows....

I think you understand.

WSS

9... damn

I don't need to routinely watch his show to know what it is about. Especially with quotes and clips (in context) floating around that pretty much show he is an ass. I don't go looking for his material, but I've seen things around the TV and web that he's said/done, and I've got the impression he's an ass. Whether it is a character or not, idk.

His show, as we've said here, is to incite controversy and get people to talk about him while banging to conservative drum on his news/talk/whatever show. That's the business model. One side eats it up because they are just being told what they want to hear. The other side may make headlines about whatever dumbass thing he said last.

The Daily Show and Colbert Report are comedy shows. Their goal isn't nearly the same thing. They are there to entertain. Either you are entertained or you are not, personal taste. If you had watched clips and didn't like what they said (which is usually a big joke) then more power to you. I'd say there is a little more variation there then with Rush though.

Two very different goals.

Unless you find this

entertaining...

Bud you are certainly free to form your opinions around as much or as little information as you care to.

WSS

I was forced to listen to Rush one day. I was riding in a truck to Cincy And the guy who's truck it was, listened to Rush

That drive was enough to form my opinion that Rush is not worth my time. All he did was complain and whine about EVERYTHING! Kind of like some people on this forum.

Is anyone taking over for Colbert?

The writing on that show and the Daily Show is top-notch. I hope they make a new version of the Colbert Report.

more woodypeckerheadisms:

"why do blondes have to have golden hair? why not brown or red???"

"why does my phone go "bee-doop" when I get

a text message from ATT, which is the only friend I have???"

Archived