THE BROWNS BOARD

Video - Obamao talks about giving up vacations, etc if he were president

calfoxwc

along with "most transparent" and "post-racial" and "post-partisan"...

yep. A whole lot of fools bought it. Twice.

Now look where we are going.

Oh god... Diehard is really on this anti-British trip, huh?

I'm guessing you can find similar things for almost any politician.

Not anti-English, anti-gft who happens to be English. And I doubt you can find similar things for any politician. I'm part English myself. Perhaps you should look up the Royal Family grasshopper.

And because I'm English I'm so pro-monarchy, and obviously know nothing about them, so telling me how they were descended from Germans shatters my illusion and I convert to the gospel according to The Blaze?

He's a wealthy politican that doesn't give a fuck about you.

Libs/Dems are all the same and get paid by Wall Street. Even the top Liberals.

It's all a fucking lie like professional wrestling.

Good analogy...libtards and dems mired in make believe, rooting and cheering on Obama, a pretender.

Oh I'm sorry...

Obamao sucks. He takes vacations more than anyone ever! Libtards suck!

Better?

I saw a lady holding up a sign, and I thought of that... Lol

No no you are brilliant.

"Cabernet goes nicely with roast beef"

Woody: "Christians are stupid"

WSS

Obamao sucks! Is that what we're talking about? Am I good now?

The intent wasn't to make fun of religious people. I just saw the pic of someone holding up a sign so I thought of that and posted it. If that stupid person just happened to be religious... So be it.

Big, serious trouble!

Now you are even more boring and stupid than usual! So look back to post talking about Obama's hypocrisy. His speech where he swore he would work so hard and sacrifice so much and give up vacations because that's what the American people demand and deserve. Then after the election, well, you know, everybody does it.

And you did start off to defending the guy with the usual well you can't expect a politician to tell the truth and that's fine. But you couldn't resist you are stupid bitter little adolescent whining about religion. And that's why I'm calling you idiot.. (and why you are!)

Now go find a picture of some bitch holding and I love Putin or a global warming sign or some other shit also completely unrelated to the conversation.

WSS

I'm not saying you can't expect a politician to tell the truth. I'm saying that many make promises they aren't going to keep to get elected. They pad their resume in a way, like many other people. They're just politicians so its worse. I'd love for them to always tell the truth, but the system isn't best set up for that. You can only look at each lie and put it in to context and see how bad it was. It isn't black and white.

I love Putin? Uuhhh.... Ok? Not sure where that one I coming from....

I'll try harder next time to stay with the "conversation". You know, a sprinkle of substance/fact/an article over top a 20z "Obamao sucks!/liberals suck!/They cause all bad things!" steak

I also never mentioned religion first... You did. I just posted a stupid lady with a stupid sign.

Archived