THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why you can't just hand out guns and badges......

htownbrown

Actually, htown, you don't know crap. The examples are all over, and it relates to the

corrupt admin - it sets the stage for lawlessness on lower levels.

It's a political board, not a police news board.

And you said you "don't remember"...well, whiner, how the hell could you remember,

when you weren't there?

There's your problem. I just have my opinions. You don't like them, and want to initiate

a personal antagonism towards me because of my opinions.

Typical loudmouth, gay liberal. You bitch this:

"The difference between me and you is, besides radicalism of course, is I want a competent person with American interests on the mind all the time in the White House and you want a guy with a red elephant pin stuck to his fucking vest. "

That is what is stupid. so, to take your bitching literally, you WANT radicalism AND competency with American interests

on the mind all the time in the WH. If even half that is really true, you would despise Obamao at every turn.

But you don't.

BTW, It's pretty well known by anybody who was here at the time, that I campaigned for Bush W. twice.

Never campaigned for McCain or Romney. I have a huge disdain for the old guard Republican party...

I'm very much a Tea Party patriot. We are the group that the old guard despises, because we expect

them to actually be what the hell they say they are after they get into office.

That's weazel politics. I've named some folks who I wish would run for pres. None of them are old guard.

so your straw man to have a "gotcha" is worse than weak, it's mega-pansy.

Diehard nailed it about you.

The dems had two years - both houses of Congress and the presidency.

They got nothing done.

I'm not happy with the Reps either.

"working across the aisle" with extreme leftists is like

trying to work a peace deal with hamas.

Give us all a break.

Cal doesn't want a guy with an elephant. That guy might be tempted to work across the Isle to try and solve problems. Cal wants an extreme no compromise freak that won't help anyone get anything done.

Face it. Nobody wants their goals compromised.

Both parties believe that compromise is when the other guy does what they want.

But if you do it it will bite you in the ass. Next election cycle the guys you compromised with will call you a flip flopper.

WSS

Face it. Nobody wants their goals compromised.

Both parties believe that compromise is when the other guy does what they want.

But if you do it it will bite you in the ass. Next election cycle the guys you compromised with will call you a flip flopper.

WSS

That's why we need to get rid of the 2 party system

Replace it with....what ?

I think we just need a third party, "American Eagle" or "American Patriot" party.

Then get rid of the republican party, and still keep the

two party system.

"sigh"

Yes, we need to replace the Republicans... With an even further right wing party. But it will have words like "Patriot" and "American" in it, so clearly it must be the best. The problem with the Republican party is that it is too progressive. We need a party from the 1950s, to show us what it was like when all if America was "Real" America. Sure, their base will literally die out in a about 20 years... But I'm sure they could get that young vote!

Yes, we need to replace the Republicans... With an even further right wing party. But it will have words like "Patriot" and "American" in it, so clearly it must be the best. The problem with the Republican party is that it is too progressive. We need a party from the 1950s, to show us what it was like when all if America was "Real" America. Sure, their base will literally die out in a about 20 years... But I'm sure they could get that young vote!

Nothing dies out. It recycles in 20-30 years.

Replace it with....what ?

I think we just need a third party, "American Eagle" or "American Patriot" party.

Then get rid of the republican party, and still keep the

two party system.

"sigh"

The problem with that, is running on a platform of "GOD" isn't going to work. That ship has sank about 15-20 years ago

ANTI this and that, stance on topics that the majority of people in the USA want, isn't going to win an election

Anti gay, anti weed, anti abortion, anti women, is going to lose an election EVERYTIME.

Let the people want what they want, after all that is why you were elected.

Maybe the country will go to hell, but that is what the framer's wanted. People making the people's decision's

The problem with that, is running on a platform of "GOD" isn't going to work. That ship has sank about 15-20 years ago

ANTI this and that, stance on topics that the majority of people in the USA want, isn't going to win an election

Anti gay, anti weed, anti abortion, anti women, is going to lose an election EVERYTIME.

Let the people want what they want, after all that is why you were elected.

Maybe the country will go to hell, but that is what the framer's wanted. People making the people's decision's

Again that's how Obama ran in the first place. And the hypocritical piece of shit joined on the most racist fundamentalist churches you could find to get votes so spare me the desire for an enlightened White House.

Polls don't equal votes.

Free shit on the other hand...

WSS

Oh god.. The free shit train just pulled in to station again....

And whining about it doesn't change the fact. That 47% is tough to overcome.

Polls are the graphical definition of votes

you can manipulate the polls but the vote is to vote.

(with a tiny variance from fraud I suppose)

WSS

WSS

I'm talking about non manipulated polls. So not an MSNBC or Fx News poll. Something well run, easy to understand, and from a non biased source.

actually I don't think MSNBC Fox skew their poles. I think in Internet of people who watch either station might be fucked up.

I'm just saying there are various ways to read that information. Will give you a false positive. Ask Presidents Dewey, Dukakis Kerry etc.

WSS

actually I don't think MSNBC Fox skew their poles. I think in Internet of people who watch either station might be fucked up.

I'm just saying there are various ways to read that information. Will give you a false positive. Ask Presidents Dewey, Dukakis Kerry etc.

WSS

I suspect their polls reflect their demographics, as well as the articles they've just read. So things like:

"Illegal immigrants are killing our virgin teenage girls at a higher rate than ever before" - "do you think we need tighter border control?"

or

"Immigration leads to economic growth and prosperity" - "Is immigration a good thing?"

stuff like that. it happens all the time.

see also:

Yeah, I meant more like what Chris said. Also in the respect that they are trying to extrapolate these polls over the entire population of US voters but really its justFox News or MSNBC viewers. They don't have to intentionally skew their polls, but the sample that are using is not representative of the population they're trying to show

Archived