THE BROWNS BOARD

Illegals flocking to U.S. now, because of Obamao...from Ebola countries

calfoxwc

Batten down the hatches, folks.

We seem to be headed towards a medical health crisis, a financial crisis,

and a presidential usurping of all power he wants crisis...

really not good.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/08/03/Leaked-CBP-Report-Shows-Entire-World-Exploiting-Open-US-Border

A. I get out of bed just fine, and I joke around and have a great time.

But the concern is, letting these diseases come into this country.

It makes no sense at all, and it can end up a hideous crisis.

It probably gives conspiracy whackouts a stroke when they worry about martial law by Obamao.

A lot of people are dying from Ebola in other countries. There are only 4 secure, high contagion

facilities in our country like the one that dr with Ebola was sent to.

Deal with the subject of the thread.

We don't have a bunker, but we have a big tunnel from our basement

900 yards out to our woods, with enough root beer, and dehydrated food,

and my Hardy Boys and Calvin and Hobbes collections.

for our whole neighborhood.

Obamao and his dimwitted leftist vampires will never find us.

In my spare time, I'm working on a blueprint for a laser Obamao ork-goon mega stunblaster.

We don't have a bunker, but we have a big tunnel from our basement

900 yards out to our woods, with enough root beer, and dehydrated food,

and my Hardy Boys and Calvin and Hobbes collections.

for our whole neighborhood.

Obamao and his dimwitted leftist vampires will never find us.

In my spare time, I'm working on a blueprint for a laser Obamao ork-goon mega stunblaster.

Root beer and hardy boys. I don't believe you're a real person.

Root beer and hardy boys. I don't believe you're a real person. Cysko

Hah. Ask Steve and Canton Mike, They've met me.

And I really was joking, but I do have a old Hardy Boys collection of books,

and a collection of most of the Calvin and Hobbes cartoons. They were the best.

I don't even read the cartoon section - haven't for years ...they aren't funny anymore.

LOL. You mean I'm superman to Canton Mike's Clark Kent ???

hoo hoo hoo ! No, we are two different guys, both veterans, both fishermen,

Yep, the entire world is coming here too, according to some papers (specifically the daily mail) - I think one of them is lying.

Actually do you believe there's any problem with illegal immigration or not?

Since you specified the Daily Mail I'll assume you don't believe that Great Britain really does an issue there. Do you believe the United States has an illegal immigration problem or do you believe it has been made up buy newspapers or other media sources that you don't like?

WSS

Why is that?

Just a guess for me would be that he doesn't live here. And he seems to believe there is no problem because it's reported in the Daily Mail which he has absolutely no trust in. How about you? Do you think there is an illegal immigration problem in the United States of America or not?

WSS

So we have extensively more knowledge being in Ohio?

We have a problem in our system, for sure. Most other problems stem from that.

1 Ohio is in the United States. So yes I think we'd have more knowledge of what ever our immigration problems are than someone in Great Britain. And vice versa. I think you were just being bickersome for no reason.

2 Could you possibly be a little more vague? What do you think the problems are and how do you think the system caused them?

WSS

I think Woody's just pointing out that DieHard wanted me to go to the Mexican border to experience what it's like there, yet most people on here probably don't have too much experience of that themselves. And in fact, I'd wager there are more people in London illegally than in Ohio as a whole.

Yes, there seems to be a problem - it's always a problem when people are breaking the law. But there are many causes, including but not limited to the policies of both Bush and Obama, a perceived weakness of the US in accepting immigrants, particularly children, a worsening of problems in the places these people are fleeing, perhaps encouragement from Mexico that they might look the other way at people trying to enter America, and a bunch more.

That being said, in the great scheme of things, America has the farming capabilities to feed far more than its own current population, there's no shortage of space, there's no civil war (DieHard, that's your cue to make an entertaining quip about the British if you choose), most people in southern america speak some kind of spanish.

Problem is, where are the jobs? Well, for a start you can potentially put them to work farming, producing the extra food they'd eat, and helping to create a bigger excess (more money) for the farmers they're helping. Cal might be able to give more insight on how more people => bigger yield, I'm not sure, but it seems to make sense ;) on top of that, there are a shit ton of crappy jobs that need sorting, like road surfaces, things like that.

But then, where does the money come from? That's the big sticking point. In a humanitarian crisis there's usually aid to be found from the UN, and usually from bigger countries like, well, the USA. If this was happening in Israel - 100k people flooding in from syria, iraq, iran, egypt etc - I think the US would be pretty quick to send aid (or perhaps not?) but because it's happening at home, where there's vastly more space to put these people and infrastructure to support it, people are less keen.

For what it's worth, we do have problems of illegal immigrants, but not huge problems. Then again, because of the expanding EU, we have a lot of legal immigration that we can do nothing about, which is, IMO, a bigger strain.

Or, you don't understand what's being said. What I'm saying is that there's a crisis, but it's easily dealt with, and the USA has space and food for so many more people than are currently there.

Perhaps these kids should have come across as embryos, then you'd give a damn.

Yes we do have room and enough farmland to feed many more. And with unions and so forth artificially inflating wages here you always need people to do to menial labor at a discount. We can do all this until our cities are teeming with starving citizens just like those through the third world.

Maybe every British couple should adopt three or four? Certainly you have the capacity to do that right Chris? Since we are too selfish to take care of these children Im sure your generosity can save the world.

WSS

Yeah, the capacity is there, people just don't like being told what to do. Everyone's in favour of helping the kids until it means impinging on their lives in any way, it's very frustrating. And for what it's worth I'm heavily involved in charity work in my spare time, so please spare me the 'gotcha' moments.

You can't build a prosperous nation like the USA/UK with equality and freedom for all, and then not expect people to flock to it from across the world seeking a better life. Some can get there legally, some can't and are desperate enough to try anything to have a part of it - that probably says as much about where they've come from as where they're going.

Gotcha? I guess it still qualifies thanks to the prior statement about everyone being willing to help until it impinges on their lives. Kind of an I gave at the office response.

Anyway it's more human, or specifically mammal, nature.

The bottom line seems to be how far are the civilized portions of the world willing to go to help those who can't control their society or population? It's not the educated and self sufficient countries who are spiraling out of control population wise?

And it's not like any of these places are getting any relief by bundling up hundreds of thousands of their spawn to send them here right? It's not a zero sum game.

WSS

Gotcha? I guess it still qualifies thanks to the prior statement about everyone being willing to help until it impinges on their lives. Kind of an I gave at the office response.

Anyway it's more human, or specifically mammal, nature.

The bottom line seems to be how far are the civilized portions of the world willing to go to help those who can't control their society or population? It's not the educated and self sufficient countries who are spiraling out of control population wise?

And it's not like any of these places are getting any relief by bundling up hundreds of thousands of their spawn to send them here right? It's not a zero sum game.

WSS

I agree, it's up to the developed countries with the stability, wealth and infrastructure to help out those who cannot help themselves. Of course, there's a limit - you don't want countries to be reliant on handouts, although some are, and some probably always will be.

But do we say "well, we got it right, so you can sort yourself out and stay out of my country?" No, we need to show them how it's done and help them do it themselves.

Well that sounds a little vague to me. Help them to help themselves. I guess it's like trying to help an alcoholic to sober up. He's not going to do it if he doesn't want to and all your help is in vain.

One does not make groundhogs and raccoons more self-sufficient by throwing out more and more trash into the yard.

WSS

Archived