THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon entering rehab

LondonBrown

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see this as a bad thing.

For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

I don't see this as a bad thing.

For us, sure. But, barring some heretofore unannounced drug test failure, it seems like he's just putting a full recovery before his return. Yeah it would have been cool to do this before, but I'm never going to fault a guy for trying to get clean for good.

"I don't see this as a bad thing"?

Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

"I don't see this as a bad thing"?

Jesus Christ, are you snorting Xanax bars along with Gordon?

The dude is fucking the Browns and their fans, man. He was suspended for a whole goddamn year, FOR FUCKING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Seems to me that would be a prime time to enter rehab then if he had substance abuse problems...

I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

I place higher emphasis on a person living a clean life than I do a few extra wins in a meaningless season for the Cleveland Browns.

Fuck Gordon and fuck that. Get clean on your own fucking time, like when you were suspended for almost a year and a half for substance abuse in the first place. I have no empathy for these athletes getting paid ungodly amounts of money, yet can't handle their shit. His drug problems make my dick soft.

how much this was a ploy to get cut by the browns?

you know you got uncle ray ray whispering in his ear to get off the trainwreck that IS the cleveland browns, they cut him, he goes to kansas city and he once again becomes pro-bowler overnite.

Okay, he's officially done. Please no one defend this ass wipe.

I will continue to defend Josh Gordon because he's obviously going through an addiction. It's obviously bigger than football. As a fan I'm disappointed. But I'm glad he's seeking help.

Fuck Gordon and fuck that. Get clean on your own fucking time, like when you were suspended for almost a year and a half for substance abuse in the first place. I have no empathy for these athletes getting paid ungodly amounts of money, yet can't handle their shit. His drug problems make my dick soft.

Agreed. Good post.

Archived