THE BROWNS BOARD

College Pick'em

Zombo

Wow ... The Tour Man.

Separated himself in Week 4 and then finished with a flurry.

Nice run ... Congrats on the Championship ... your trophy has been ordered!

Congrats to everyone who finished in the Top Six ... and look out for "Bowl Mania" coming up next.

Tour'sTertiaryTriumphTake2
152 152-136
Furnier
146 146-142
mjp 2
138 138-150
Browns149
137 137-151
Mark O
134 134-154
The Great Zomboni
124 124-164
Flyin J
119 119-169
DieHardBrownsFan
112 112-176
MLD Woody
85 85-203
Last Place With a Bullet
0 0-288

It's been a brutal year for picking the spread anywhere NFL or NCAA. Parity sure is here!

Wow ... The Tour Man. Separated himself in Week 4 and then finished with a flurry. Nice run ... Congrats on the Championship ... your trophy has been ordered!

Congrats to everyone who finished in the Top Six ... and look out for "Bowl Mania" coming up next.

1Tour'sTertiaryTriumphTake2 152 152-136

Thanks, Z... plenty of room on the mantel for a big one so don't skimp on the pixels.

Thank God no one here makes their living at this if +16 for the year wins. At $100 per game after the "vig" I'd have netted a scant $1440 profit after putting around in capital $32k at risk. This year there will likely be T-bills with that kind of return.

"Bowl Mania"? May sit it out to give someone else a chance... that's just the kind of guy I am... B)

virtual%20trophy.jpg

There it is in all of its splendor ...

I believe that is your first solo championship (unike fantasy football where we have five winners), correct me if I'm wrong.

A championship is a championship ... even though we all know you only won because Beanpot didn't enter.

Your team name was too long for the trophy by the way, so it's just Tour2ma ... barely got the "a" on, actualy.

Zombo

Archived