THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Would You Be ?

gumby73

You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.

What is the 5th major sport in this situation.....

It cant be race car driving. It's certainly a sport but race car drivers are not athletes....he said "athlete".

I would be Tom Brady.

I'd be at home with his wife on the first day of the season.

I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.

Z

I'd be Leroy Kelly, GREAT rb and far, far, FAR greater role model than Jimmy Brown.

Actually, a pogo stick would be a greater role model than Jimmy Brown.....

I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.

Z

Yeah but he made so little money. I know that's not the most important thing, obviously, but it stops me from wanting to be anyone pre 2000 basically.

You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also :D

There are only 4 major spectator sports....unless you are including golf or auto racing. Volleyball, Lacrosse, soccer, have not crossed the threshold into being major yet.

Sexploits: 20,000 slam dunks

Wilt Chamberlain’s 1991 autobiography, A View from Above, goes some way to revealing
the extent of the basketball star’s sex drive. A cool 20,000 women shared Chamberlain’s
(extra long) bed at one time or another. As Seymour Goldberg puts it: “Some people collect
stamps; Wilt collected women.”

If Chamberlain did indeed bed that many lucky ladies, he certainly had the tool for the job.
Friends of the man asserted that he possessed an 11 inch member that would sometimes
pop out of his shorts during games.

Acknowledged as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport (he once scored 100
points in a single game), Chamberlain defended his astounding sexual statistics, saying that
he never bedded a married woman, and added: “I was just doing what was natural—chasing
good-looking ladies, whoever they were and wherever they were available”

Chamberlain died of congestive heart failure on October 12, 1999 in California.

Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.

Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me

Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.

Yeah, Glenn Close, should be seen from far far away.

Just for shits and giggles The 5 Major sports are suppose to be NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL and PGA.. But again we disagree and that's The Fun American Way... Has MMA now surpassed Boxing, see no Tyson, ALI want a Be's??

Gabriela Sabatini. I'd just stay at home and play with my boobs.

Thank You for my Laugh of the Day :D Nice Ta-Ta's..

Arnold Palmer, the guy who lifted PGA golf to it's major status. Watching him is what got me playing that great game.

Mike

It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.

I agree, for the money he gets paid I would be Floyd. If you're saying boxers aren't real athletes though, you are completely out of your fucking mind.

Agreed. We did not make the list but we can fix it. So we throw out NHL and Enter Boxing. Canada can have Hockey back and no one will care.. Ding Ding !!

Golf is not a sport, unless you want to include pool, darts, poker or Jenga to the conversation.

I'd be Anderson Varejao so I could lay around collecting ten million dollars a year knowing full well that I'd never have to play more than 13 games a season for the rest of my shit soaked career.

I'd count my money and laugh and laugh mumbling "there's one born every second" under my unbearable Brazilian breath.

What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?

Snooker is an English thing, we had all four semi finalists in the World Championship this year :)

I love playing snooker, great game.

Archived