THE BROWNS BOARD

New Season Ticket Holder

dpoutz

I recently just purchased my season tickets, first time by myself since my Dad sold his tickets after 2003. Really excited to be a part of the community. Can anyone offer me any info on benefits of being a season ticket holder, browns backers, and away game packages? Thank you and glad to be a part of the family. GO BROWNS

The Browns Backers are a seperate orginization. Anyone can join them.

As for season ticket beni's. You get discounts at the team shop, and you will get coupons for buy-1-get-1 free sodas, hotdogs, and maybe pretzels or popcorn. Some years they have given us hats or scarves. And some years nothing. There might be other stuff but I can't remember right now.

I just know my first payment is due on April 1

The Browns Backers are a seperate orginization. Anyone can join them.

As for season ticket beni's. You get discounts at the team shop, and you will get coupons for buy-1-get-1 free sodas, hotdogs, and maybe pretzels or popcorn. Some years they have given us hats or scarves. And some years nothing. There might be other stuff but I can't remember right now.

I just know my first payment is due on April 1

Paid mine in full today hoping I can grease the wheels on my seat relocation request.

Paid mine in full today hoping I can grease the wheels on my seat relocation request.

for me it is easier to do the payment plan. Good luck on the relocation thing. I haven't heard of any people being happy with it

• 2 weeks later...

When I signed up the rep said its pretty crazy this year with the renovations. Theyve had to relocate 15 thousand people

Yeah, looking at the stadium cam, there's a lot of seats that were removed. I you preferred upper end zone, there won't be anywhere near enough room to keep everyone in there.

I have a different problem. With 31 years worth of seniority- seat improvement is about never going to happen.

PS- if you join the Browns Backers, they do have a 'Backers Day at training camp.

When I signed up the rep said its pretty crazy this year with the renovations. Theyve had to relocate 15 thousand people

Wow. Never realized 15000 would have to move. I'm guessing my old seats in 319, row 40 are gone. Actually liked the bench seating, but my knees, (and my wife's knees) didn't like walking up all of those stairs.

• 4 weeks later...

In the same boat dpoutz! I know how excited you are. I was wondering the samething actually. I bought my season tickets pretty fast in the club section 334 row 13 midfield. My thinking was I like the accommodations for the weather it its cold/hot/raining. Plus the club restaurants/bars seemed to be a nice option to have a good experience every time. Rep told me they were amazing seats, but I never sat there so I'm just a little worried about the seats!

Got my seat upgrade today. Compared to where they relocated me they are great.

Howdy fellers, Anybody have any more information on the The grille club tickets? at $4300 I hope they are pretty good. I'm flying in on May 28th to check out the seats and tour the stadium as well as check out the city and fan base. Any suggestions?

Howdy fellers, Anybody have any more information on the The grille club tickets? at $4300 I hope they are pretty good. I'm flying in on May 28th to check out the seats and tour the stadium as well as check out the city and fan base. Any suggestions?

I would PM Ballpeen and ask him- he has Club seats. I've sat in club a couple times and they do have advantages over the 100 level- assuming you can afford them.

I thought it was only around 3000 seats that had to be relocated? 15000 seems like a really high amount.

Archived