THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama's retirement video

gftChris

Pretty sure he gave up trying to get things done through the 'political process' some time ago, when everything got rejected out of hand. And with that, he could largely give up giving a fuck what politicians think of him.

I really like him and think he is far from the worst president ever, and could have achieved a lot more if he had been allowed to by congress. You can tell he's a genuine guy that cares about levelling the playing field in the country, which will kind of rub the privileged up the wrong way.

That being said, Hillary is basically the opposite of that, and I would much, much rather have 8 more years of Obama than a single year of Hillary.

I wasn't in love with bush either but like bush obama grew on me in the last couple years. I think the end of a presidency is where you get to see what these guys are really like. I never warmed much to bill clinton but both bush and Obama seem like pretty good guys. The job is hard. You can't please everyone and sometimes you can't please anyone.

I wasn't in love with bush either but like bush obama grew on me in the last couple years. I think the end of a presidency is where you get to see what these guys are really like. I never warmed much to bill clinton but both bush and Obama seem like pretty good guys. The job is hard. You can't please everyone and sometimes you can't please anyone.

I think the second term is very different because of the no re-election thing. They don't have to try to appease people, and you're right, you see the people they really are.

I agree, can't see Hillary growing on me, and Bush again seemed like he wanted to do the right thing. Disagree on Sanders/Trump though.

Sanders strikes me as a zealot, and he's too old to mellow out and reveal hidden depths. Everytime he starts talking about the progressive agenda in his outraged bulldog voice I immediately change the channel.

You're right, he won't mellow, but that's mainly because he's been fighting the same fight for 50 years or so, banging his head against a brick wall every time. I'd be angry too.

To be honest, I don't think he'd know what to do with his life if he got everything he wanted to accomplished.

Glad he has time to make idiotic videos with all the shit going on in the world. But no surprise from the worst President we've ever had.

While I'm not an Obama fan, he is far from the worst President that this country has ever had. Or don't you remember Jimmy Carter or Bush the first?

Bush the first? What in particular did he do to piss you off?

WSS[/quote

He raised taxes after saying "Read my lips, No new taxes"

He sided with the Dems on raising taxes, and his own party turned against him.The guy had no backbone.

I really like him and think he is far from the worst president ever, and could have achieved a lot more if he had been allowed to by congress. You can tell he's a genuine guy that cares about levelling the playing field in the country, which will kind of rub the privileged up the wrong way.

That being said, Hillary is basically the opposite of that, and I would much, much rather have 8 more years of Obama than a single year of Hillary.

Stuart

Achieved damaging the nation a lot further?

I can understand your ignorance or denial, but now we have Cysco riding Obama nutsack.

What do you think Obama meant when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform this this nation" ? His goal was to transform, not to make things better... to knock us down a few pegs and do away with US exceptionalism... after all, the U.S. and Britain and their evil imperialist/colonialist ways is why poor third world countries exist... to this piece of shit President.

His hatred for Britain is glaring...the returning of Churchill's bust back to Britain, (I know, theory was it was an agreement) not attending Thatcher's funeral, and the most recent threat of trade sanctions if Britain decides to pull out of the EU. Britain's departure from the EU would put a damper on Obamas vision of a one world governance.

Obamas ideology was shaped growing up by his avowed communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, his buddy and America hater and terrorist Bill Ayers, and an American hating preacher from Chicago by the name of Rev. Wright.

He forced upon Americans a health care system the rest of the world has, yet you lib dumb fucks believed it was all about his compassion for the 30 mil minority that did not have healthcare insurance...most of those who either didn't want it, or are illegals that were not eligible to receive it.

His open border policy and being the chief purveyor of the man made global warming hoax as a means of redistributing global wealth.

All this shit, the people he associated with and more...plainly in front of your noses and you can't see it...or refuse to.

You could say Obama did NOT fail making this country better because in order to fail at something, you have to try to do something.

Worst president ever. I hate the son of a bitch.

JNEIr89.jpg

This presidency has bad choices. I can't see myself ever warming to hillary, sanders, cruz. The only one I could see would be...trump

you would love you some Bernie by the end of his term. If at least in that crazy old jewish guy down at the deli kind of way, the one that means well.....

Glad he has time to make idiotic videos with all the shit going on in the world. But no surprise from the worst President we've ever had.

Chirping from your recliner again there archie? You can talk when you've run this shit palace for 7.5 years. You'd be makig your retirement video from the hospice. BUt you wouldn't really be an active participant cause you wouldn't even know what day it was let alone what that funny gadget was some dude was pointing at you.

Chirping from your recliner again there archie? You can talk when you've run this shit palace for 7.5 years. You'd be makig your retirement video from the hospice. BUt you wouldn't really be an active participant cause you wouldn't even know what day it was let alone what that funny gadget was some dude was pointing at you.

You really like me don't you faggot? You seem to stalk everything I say you cum guzzling cross dressing freak.

I'm really glad you are British. He IS the worst president ever. Even worse than woodrow wilson.

Chris- Congress was controlled by DEMS IN BOTH HOUSES FOR TWO FREAKIN YEARS... and obamao did LESS then.

Liberals don't get reality.

Hey diehard, do you ever go to Maple Lanes, on St Clair?

I don't really live there. My Grandmother lived there however when it was still an ethnic area. I had to look up Maple Lanes. Is it an old school bar with some bowling lanes in it?

You seem to stalk everything I say you

only the stupid shit you jizz snorting shit dick. It just so happens that's roughly 90% of what you post, I cant be held responsible for that. Maybe if you paid attention more to what you typed but that would mean leaving the free wi fi at the adult store gloryholes.

I don't really live there. My Grandmother lived there however when it was still an ethnic area. I had to look up Maple Lanes. Is it an old school bar with some bowling lanes in it?

yes it is. I used to go there often. Not so much anymore though. They have the old lanes where you have to pay somebody to set the pins. No automatic pin machines there.

It is still an ethnic area, just a different ethnicity now

Archived