THE BROWNS BOARD

Another movement spoiled

I see very little correlation between Tamira Rice and Kent State. Other then people were killed by the authorities.

I was THERE at Kent on May 4th. Why not me as the speaker?

There is NO racial overtones about that tragedy.

Then again, the one correlation between her and May 4 protesters is...

all of them want to win the $$$$$ lotery somehow in a lawsuit.

How else de gon git de money? Big Money !

ok let's back up here a minute, steve...tamir rice didn't "threaten" police. He was in the middle of screaming it's just a bb gun as he was pulling it out. I'm not faulting the cop now so put a sock in it anybody that was itchng to jump in here. The cops gets a report a kid is walking around in a park waving a real gun around. Did the cop pull to close yes obviously......and the kid was walking around the park acting like a ngr and apparently his family either wasn't aware he did this or didn't care.

But please let's not embellish what actually happened just so a point can be made. The kid did not threaten no cops with nothin.

ok let's back up here a minute, steve...tamir rice didn't "threaten" police. He was in the middle of screaming it's just a bb gun as he was pulling it out. I'm not faulting the cop now so put a sock in it anybody that was itchng to jump in here. The cops gets a report a kid is walking around in a park waving a real gun around. Did the cop pull to close yes obviously......and the kid was walking around the park acting like a ngr and apparently his family either wasn't aware he did this or didn't care.

But please let's not embellish what actually happened just so a point can be made. The kid did not threaten no cops with nothin.

Yes he did Cleve. He was brandishing what appeared to be a real weapon, and if you want to talk legally it would be considered an assault toward the old fellow who phoned the threat. So let's not pretend. Is it sad? Yes it is. Did the kid know any better? Probably not. Should his parent? definitely

But at the end of the day it was an accident.

And it doesn't have much to do with May 4th.

WSS

Yes he did Cleve. He was brandishing what appeared to be a real weapon, and if you want to talk legally it would be considered an assault toward the old fellow who phoned the threat. So let's not pretend. Is it sad? Yes it is. Did the kid know any better? Probably not. Should his parent? definitely

WSS

If it was a white kid they would have said he should have known better, the parents would not have received a dime, and the mother sure as hell wouldn't be a speaker at Kent.

Wait, who are u talking about now? Cause u said he threatened the police.. Were u referring to something else and I misunderstood?

WSS

Don't be like edward, Cleve. Read up on what really happened.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/12/indisputable_images_of_tamir_r.html

and the safety orange tip was REMOVED, making the gun look REAL.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/06/tamir_rices_friend_says_he_rem.html

So, tamir rice PULLED a REAL LOOKING GUN OUT OF HIS WAISTBAND,

WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE.

that's gangsta garbage. I hope the rice family loses the millions on appeal. Stupid decision to award it.

probably afraid of ObaMao's racist Injustice Dept.

I didn't say they deserved 6m cal. I'm just saying we know he didn't "threaten" cops with an air soft gun. He was a stupid kid who obviously panicked and pulled it to show it was fake.....I don't blame the cop, but at the same time if he hadn't pulled up within 5ft of the kid which is a major procedural error, kid would be alive. If it had been an adult with a real gun the idiot cop would probably have ate a round at close range.

This is literally the first time I've heard he was screaming "it's just a bb gun"

I heard from a friend that he was down there to feed the homeless and that he told the cops "this is only a toy. god bless you, officers" right before they shot the kid 89 times and peed on his corpse.

Cleveland Cops rarely see black kids, so they had to take the opportunity when it presented itself you know.

What happened to the actual incident audio? I distinctly remember the surveillance video being accompanied by a recording made by the officers patrol car. I can't find that now.

I hadn't heard the 911 calls before though. I mean wtf the kids family was nearby while he was prancing around like that?

Don't be like edward, Cleve. Read up on what really happened.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/12/indisputable_images_of_tamir_r.html

and the safety orange tip was REMOVED, making the gun look REAL.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/06/tamir_rices_friend_says_he_rem.html

So, tamir rice PULLED a REAL LOOKING GUN OUT OF HIS WAISTBAND,

WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE.

that's gangsta garbage. I hope the rice family loses the millions on appeal. Stupid decision to award it.

probably afraid of ObaMao's racist Injustice Dept.

I don't think the money is subject to appeal. The city SETTLED with the family.

Did anyone see that the city wants to tear down the gazebo but now the Smithsonian Museum wants to save it?

http://www.cleveland.com/cityhall/index.ssf/2016/05/smithsonian_institution_seeks.html

Did anyone see that the city wants to tear down the gazebo but now the Smithsonian Museum wants to save it?

http://www.cleveland.com/cityhall/index.ssf/2016/05/smithsonian_institution_seeks.html

Jesus. Black Lives Matter wants it preserved. If I were a racist turd, I would turn it into a tourist attraction. "Here we are next to the blood stain!"

Archived