THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz denies alliance with kasich

bbedward

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What say you obf about Cruz speaking and blatantly lying about all of Trump's positions?

Including the Iran deal which they spoke against together in DC

I don't know what you are talking about but any quick google search shows there is one huuuugest liar of all of them ...lying Donald

I don't know what you are talking about but any quick google search shows there is one huuuugest liar of all of them ...lying Donald

What does politifact say about Ted Cruz?

They're a very biased Hillary rag. Aside from that, Ted is on the trail lying to potential voters about Trump's positions. I don't see Trump doing anything more than exaggerating or misquoting numbers, but his points still stand typically.

"Landslide Trump"
Latest Polls/ Donald Trumps Favorable Ratings
Morning Consult 4/26 - 4/29 1,964 RV 36 60 5 Unfavorable +24
IBD/TIPP NEW! 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 36 62 2 Unfavorable +26
YouGov/Economist 4/22 - 4/26 2,000 A 33 63 3 Unfavorable +30
Suffolk/USA Today 4/20 - 4/24 1,000 LV 28 61 11 Unfavorable +33
Trump’s negative ratings are sky-high, with 62% of the public saying they have an unfavorable view of the likely GOP nominee, while just 36% view him favorably. Far more independents dislike Trump than like him — 60% vs. 37%.
More alarming for Trump supporters is the fact that 51% say they have a “very unfavorable” view of Trump compared with just 16% who say they have a “very favorable” view of him.
Even among Republicans, 1-in-5 have a “very unfavorable” view of Trump, while only 31% view him very favorably. And conservatives are likelier to have a very unfavorable view of Trump than very favorable,

"If you think you hate it now wait until you drive it". (National Lampoon Vacation)

That can line probably apply to the Cruz haters. If you think you hate Cruz now wait until the general election. I don't think Cruz is a suck up opportunist like Christy or a sell out like Ben ("I didn't want to endorse Trump but he promised me a job") Carson. Cruz won't kiss the ring of Trump and endorse him.

So Trumpy can add millions of Cruz voters refusing to support him along with to his record setting unfavorables with women, blacks, Hispanics and millennials. Can you say losing coalition? Trump says he doesn't need Cruz's endorsement anyway so I don't want to hear the whining from the delusional trumpbots when Trump gets blown out in November how it was not their great leader's fault.

BTW - the reddest state in the nation Utah is in play now for the democrats if Trump is the nominee. So with all the wishful thinking about the states Trump can flip red it looks like the door could swing the other way as well. It is humorous in Virginia where Trump supported the liberal Clinton supporting democrat governor over the republican conservative that the lib governor in Virginia just signed an executive order for 200,000 felons to vote. I am sure he did it as an act of goodwill and nothing to do with swaying a purple state over to Clinton. :)

"If you think you hate it now wait until you drive it". (Caddyshack)

That can line probably apply to the Cruz haters. If you think you hate Cruz now wait until the general election. I don't think Cruz is a suck up opportunist like Christy or a sell out like Ben ("I didn't want to endorse Trump but he promised me a job") Carson. Cruz won't kiss the ring of Trump and endorse him.

So Trumpy can add millions of Cruz voters refusing to support him along with to his record setting unfavorables with women, blacks, Hispanics and millennials. Can you say losing coalition? Trump says he doesn't need Cruz's endorsement anyway so I don't want to hear the whining from the delusional trumpbots when Trump gets blown out in November how it was not their great leader's fault.

BTW - the reddest state in the nation Utah is in play now for the democrats if Trump is the nominee. So with all the wishful thinking about the states Trump can flip red it looks like the door could swing the other way as well. It is humorous in Virginia where Trump supported the liberal Clinton supporting democrat governor over the republican conservative that the lib governor in Virginia just signed an executive order for 200,000 felons to vote. I am sure he did it as an act of goodwill and nothing to do with swaying a purple state over to Clinton. :)

You're in a bubble.

1) Conservatives will vote for Trump in a general election, many most of them are already voting for him now.

2) Newest polls since Cruz announcing VP and joining forces with Kasich have Trump unfavorables down 20, Cruz up to a record high.

3) Trump is going to finish with the most votes in Republican primary history.

4) Endorsements have meant barely anything in this primary outside of Wisconsin

5) Especially with point #4 in mind, nobody gives a flying f*ck about getting an endorsement from the most hated man running for president.

6) With point #5, Cruz is still going to endorse Trump because he can't endorse Clinton and still have a political career - though he won't be stumping for him

7) With point #6 in mind, thank god because I don't want to hear Cruz's voice ever again.

Delusional but if you like liars Trump is your guy LOL:

One of Trump's big sells is the idea of building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. Not just any wall, though. It will be a YUGE wall.

Well, Trump supporters, hate to break it to you, but there is not going to be a wall. Trump told the New York Times editorial board that when the audience looks a little bored, he starts screaming about the wall to wake them up and rouse the crowd. Sure, he knows the wall won't ever get built, but he needs the applause. So he lies.

The sad thing is that most of Trump's devotees -- I mean supporters -- know he is probably, most likely, definitely, lying. But that doesn't stop them from screaming "build a wall"

Delusional but if you like liars Trump is your guy LOL:

One of Trump's big sells is the idea of building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. Not just any wall, though. It will be a YUGE wall.

Well, Trump supporters, hate to break it to you, but there is not going to be a wall. Trump told the New York Times editorial board that when the audience looks a little bored, he starts screaming about the wall to wake them up and rouse the crowd. Sure, he knows the wall won't ever get built, but he needs the applause. So he lies.

The sad thing is that most of Trump's devotees -- I mean supporters -- know he is probably, most likely, definitely, lying. But that doesn't stop them from screaming "build a wall"

The fact that Trump said he uses the wall to energize the crowd doesn't mean he doesn't want the wall.

You can't say you don't support Trump because he's a liar, then support Ted Cruz.

"Trump wants to rip up the second amendment"

"Trump wants amnesty for all illegal immigrants" (actually it was Cruz who wanted this and pushed a bill for this)

"Trump loves education coming from washington DC"

---

Ted Cruz is a mess

Ted Cruz is a waste

Ted Cruz is a big fat mistake

FYI, Trump already won the presidency - get over it.

Trump is going to get over 50% in Indiana.

He's going to get over 60% in California, 70% in New Jersey.

Shattering the GOP primary record for votes, in a field that originally had 17 candidates. But Ted Cruz doesn't think votes matter.

I'm enjoying this back and forth.

Ed mixes sources/data with Trump love and then OBF either ignores it or just says "nuh uh". Either way, Ed is winning.

He also understands internet humor / memes a lot better

Woody finally stumbles on to something. "Ed mixes sources/data with Trump love"... Woody proving the old saying true that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I'm enjoying this back and forth.

Ed mixes sources/data with Trump love and then OBF either ignores it or just says "nuh uh". Either way, Ed is winning.

"When I'm president we're gonna win so much. We're gonna win, win and win some more, and you're gonna get sick and tired of winning."

Woody finally stumbles on to something. "Ed mixes sources/data with Trump love"... Woody proving the old saying true that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/current-indiana-polling/

NEW GRAVIS INDIANA POLL, TRUMP +17

Ted Cruz:

"The great people of California are the ones who will decide the Republican nominee"

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/current-indiana-polling/

NEW GRAVIS INDIANA POLL, TRUMP +17

Ted Cruz:

"The great people of California are the ones who will decide the Republican nominee"

I have said all along Ed that if Cruz loses Indiana he should suspend his campaign. It is over at that point. The voters have spoken if Cruz cannot carry a red state like Indiana. Cruz will not endorse Trump. Trump is a New York liberal pretending to be a conservative.

I have said all along Ed that if Cruz loses Indiana he should suspend his campaign. It is over at that point. The voters have spoken if Cruz cannot carry a red state like Indiana. Cruz will not endorse Trump. Trump is a New York liberal pretending to be a conservative.

Trump has supported conservative politicians his entire life, including Reagan, Cruz (senate campaign), and W Bush (until about his second term started and the Iraq war became a disaster)

I don't see how you call him a New York Liberal, just because he isn't a hardliner against abortion and gay marriage.

Trump has supported conservative politicians his entire life, including Reagan, Cruz (senate campaign), and W Bush (until about his second term started and the Iraq war became a disaster)

I don't see how you call him a New York Liberal, just because he isn't a hardliner against abortion and gay marriage.

didnt Trump support both of the Clinton's?

didnt Trump support both of the Clinton's?

I'm not sure if he supported Bill, but he donated to Hillary's 08' campaign

He supported McCain in the 08 general election and Romney in 2012, though.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

He loved Hillary Clinton; now he thinks she's the worst. He was very much in favor of abortion rights before he opposed them. And he might be running as a Republican today, but he was once a registered Democrat who called for legalizing drugs, a massive one-time 14.25 percent tax on the wealthy and staying out of wars that didn't present a "direct threat" to the U.S. In many ways, he's been to the left of Clinton and even Bernie Sanders on some issues.

Abortion

Then: On "Meet The Press" in 1999, Trump said he was "very pro-choice." "I hate the concept of abortion," he said. "I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. ... but I just believe in choice."

Now: In an interview with Bloomberg Politics in January, Trump said, "I'm pro-life and I have been pro-life." He said he believed there should be exceptions in cases of rape, incest or the life of the mother.

Guns

Then: In Trump's 200 book "The America We Deserve," he wrote that he "generally" opposed gun control but supported an assault weapons ban and a longer waiting period to purchase a firearm.

Now: At the 2015 NRA-ILA Leadership Forum, Trump said if he became president, "the 2nd Amendment will be totally protected." He told the Web site Ammoland he does "not support expanding background checks" and said current background checks "don't work."

Healthcare

Then: In an interview with Larry King in 1999, Trump said he was "very liberal when it comes to health care" and that he believes in "universal healthcare."

Now: During his announcement, he called Obamacare "a disaster called the big lie" and said the deductibles were so high they were "virtually useless."

Hillary Clinton

Then: Either Trump or his son donated to Clinton in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, he invited her to his 2005 wedding in Florida, where she sat front row, and he's donated at least $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. He also said in an appearance on the Howard Stern show in the mid-2000s that she was a fantastic senator.

Now: On NBC on Wednesday, he called Clinton "the worst secretary of state in the history of our nation" and said she would be "a terrible president."

Party affiliation

Then: Trump changed his party from Republican to Independent Party in 1999, and switched again to Democrat in 2001.

Now: Has been a registered Republican since 2009.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/09/ths-many-ways-in-which-donald-trump-was-once-a-liberals-liberal/

Abortion

Who cares, there's things that actually matter in this country that need to be stopped/fixed - like the TPP. Hard-right abortion laws will never see the light of day in this country - people who are die hard pro-life are a dying breed.

Guns

So he's very pro-2nd amendment but once supported some basic gun regulations. Is it really wrong to believe that he could have evolved on this a little bit in 17 years? He's one of the very few people in NYC with a CCW permit (because it's so hard to get)

Healthcare

He doesn't want people to die from not being able to afford health care, evil liberal!

Hillary Clinton

A New York businessman supporting a New York politician - what's the problem?

Party affiliation

So he was a conservative that supported Reagan and HW Bush and others

then he saw how fucked up the Republican party was so he joined the Reform party

then he saw how fucked up the Reform party was (people like David Duke were a part of it) and become a Democrat.

Then he thought the Democrats and Obama were really fucked up so he became Republican again.

Then he realized how fucked up both parties were and decided to change things himself, by running for president.

Evil New York liberal

still sounds like Trump is a fair-weather fan, always

trying to be out in front of the most popular popular

stance for notoriety...and sales.

or something. I just hope he stays who he "is" now, during

his presidency, if elected,

seems that dems will have to be afraid he'll go/stay very conservative, and reps

will have to worry that he'll go liberal. Trump definately needs a woman VP.

Niki Haley. Condi Rice. somebody that has always been who they are.

seems that dems will have to be afraid he'll go/stay very conservative, and reps

If he wants to be out in front of the most popular stance, he's going to have to be more liberal

Trump's position on Niki Haley:

"The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!"

Like about everything Trumpster's own words do him in. Seems like it would be hard to have Haley as his VP after saying she was an embarrassment to the people of South Carolina.

But Trump has flipped his positions on everything else:

A double minded person is unstable in all their ways Jas. 1:8

Archived