THE BROWNS BOARD

Salon Writer: Hillary Should Probably be Indicted

OldBrownsFan

then all those democrats lied too.

and the intelligence service people lied.

Do we need to re-post that video of all the prominent dems saying what Bush was saying?

George W. Bush started a war on a bed of lies and he'll get a library named after him. I'm sorry, I know Bush is the mulligan. But if you are a god fearing, flag waving, economically conservative, military loving american you need to be outraged over the trillions of dollars spent and thousands of soldiers lives lost on what were lies. So when we prosecute someone who lied to get us into war, I'll be indignant over email servers.

You're so full of shit it stinks in here.

then all those democrats lied too.

and the intelligence service people lied.

Do we need to re-post that video of all the prominent dems saying what Bush was saying?

If I tell you I have the proof and you believe me, yes you deserve some blame, as much as the me for not having the proof....no

If I tell you I have the proof and you believe me, yes you deserve some blame, as much as the me for not having the proof....no

So your guys just took Dick Cheney and George Bush's word for it?

Two guys the Democrats hated like the Mongoose hates the cobra? Seriously?

(ps I think it's all about Dollars vs Euros)

WSS

So your guys just took Dick Cheney and George Bush's word for it?

Two guys the Democrats hated like the Mongoose hates the cobra? Seriously?

(ps I think it's all about Dollars vs Euros)

WSS

Not my guys. And yes post 9/11 if the President said Saudi Arabia was behind the attack, which they had a solid role in it, everyone would have supported a war against them. If he said Syria was responsible, same effect. If Bush said it was a Canadian conspiracy there would've been some hard questions. He claimed that Iraq had WMD, then it was they hand in 9/11 & it ended with "we need to spread democracy". All three failed. But again let's worry about email servers and blowjobs.

Nobody said Iraq carried out 9/11.

It was The Logical suspect when something like that happened. And yes they had weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein himself swore to the United Nations after he got booted out of Kuwait and promised to let the inspectors clean out the stockpiles. Then he danced Hans Blix around by his dick.

It's possible he never had them in the first place and lied when he signed the agreement. Oh well, tough shit for him.

Next time you attend a violent protest charge the police with your hands together screaming I'll shoot every one of you. You will probably get taken down whether you really have a gun or not. That may have been what happened to Saddam.

But again we have hyperventilated over minor violations of the law often. If it's good enough for General Betray-Us, as your girl Hillary called him, it's good enough for her. Right? Or not?

WSS

Nobody said Iraq carried out 9/11.

It was The Logical suspect when something like that happened. And yes they had weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein himself swore to the United Nations after he got booted out of Kuwait and promised to let the inspectors clean out the stockpiles. Then he danced Hans Blix around by his dick.

It's possible he never had them in the first place and lied when he signed the agreement. Oh well, tough shit for him.

Next time you attend a violent protest charge the police with your hands together screaming I'll shoot every one of you. You will probably get taken down whether you really have a gun or not. That may have been what happened to Saddam.

But again we have hyperventilated over minor violations of the law often. If it's good enough for General Betray-Us, as your girl Hillary called him, it's good enough for her. Right? Or not?

WSS

Petraeus wasn't charged with using his personal phone to send email. He was charged with making a conscious decision to disseminate information to his side piece that shouldn't have been getting it. The parallel would be Scooter Libbey.

Petraeus wasn't charged with using his personal phone to send email. He was charged with making a conscious decision to disseminate information to his side piece that shouldn't have been getting it. The parallel would be Scooter Libbey.

Scooter Libby, who actually did nothing but took the fall. Understood.

WSS

Archived