THE BROWNS BOARD

Salon Writer: Hillary Should Probably be Indicted

OldBrownsFan

Even though Bernie Sanders stupidly took Clinton's emails off the table saying he didn't want to talk about the d*** emails many of his supporters don't believe that.

Salon Writer: Hillary Should Probably be Indicted

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic candidate for president not linked to an FBI investigation. This used to mean something in American politics, but those days are gone. Today, I’m viewed as delusional, by the same people who think smart politics and qualifications entail endless scandals, poor decision-making on everything from major foreign policy decisions to Wall Street speeches, and ongoing FBI investigations. In truth, the only delusion is believing that a candidate at risk of DOJ indictments, and facing political repercussions even without these indictments, would make a great president.

At the end of the day, Americans everywhere will realize that the rule of law applies to Hillary Clinton, and that honesty and integrity will propel Bernie Sanders to the presidency. The FBI’s reputation is at stake, both globally and at home, and I explain why in this YouTube segment. James Comey and the agents who’ve devoted endless hours to Clinton’s email investigation will soon disclose their findings to the American people; to think nothing will result from this year-long probe is naive. Remember, the FBI doesn’t give parking tickets.

Here’s the interesting part of this, to me: what if this becomes the dominant viewpoint, just among Bernie Sanders’ already-sizeable voting bloc? Can the Obama administration really refuse to indict Clinton if virtually all Republicans, a majority of independents, and almost half of all Democrats think she ought to be indicted?

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/04/22/salon-writer-hillary-probably-indicted/

I applaud him for it actually. He is the only candidate that would say it's not a campaign issue it's something that has to be figured out with the proper law enforcement. Because right now it's a bunch of if's and what's...make a campaign issue out of it and she ends up teflon'ing it out of there, as Clintons tend to do, he looks bad. Was smart move in the end on his part. It's a mess and he should stay out of it.

I applaud him for it actually. He is the only candidate that would say it's not a campaign issue it's something that has to be figured out with the proper law enforcement. Because right now it's a bunch of if's and what's...make a campaign issue out of it and she ends up teflon'ing it out of there, as Clintons tend to do, he looks bad. Was smart move in the end on his part. It's a mess and he should stay out of it.

There was enough evidence at the minimum what Clinton did was reckless and put national security at risk. There was enough evidence about her lying about those emails. Being honest and trustworthy is one of Clinton's weak points. I think he should have been hammering her all along about it just on that. But again many democrats never seemed to care that much about the emails ....until now.

Now you will have all republicans, most independents and half of the democrats feeling (the Bern) she should be indicted and the corrupt Obama Justice dept may have a hard time not to act and sit on a referral for criminal prosecution by the FBI.

Wow. The furthest right member of the board is posting an article from Salon. That's something.

Historically left leaning board members are aggressively backing the leading Rep candidate

Historically right leaving board members are posting articles that support the 2nd Dem candidate. Though, that's mainly just to attack the leading candidate.

Still. Weird stuff

Historically left leaning board members are aggressively backing the leading Rep candidate

Historically right leaving board members are posting articles that support the 2nd Dem candidate. Though, that's mainly just to attack the leading candidate.

Still. Weird stuff

Heh. I was gonna mention that. Bet no one saw me voting this way 2 years ago.

Wow. The furthest right member of the board is posting an article from Salon. That's something.

Think about it. It was surprising to see Salon basically saying that the FBI needs to hurry up and indict Hillary and not some far right wing site. That is exactly the point of using Salon as a source. You now have those on the left wanting to see Clinton indicted.

Salon is where intellect goes to die; it's garbage.

However, they occasionally get one sort of right, and this is one of those. Hillary should definitely have to answer for her security debacle

Well Salon never tries to hide its hard left ideology and let's face it unless you are just a party hat and you are that far left of course you're going to prefer somebody like Bernie to somebody like Hillary.

She is every bit as distasteful as Donald Trump is on his worst day.

WSS

Salon is where intellect goes to die; it's garbage.

However, they occasionally get one sort of right, and this is one of those. Hillary should definitely have to answer for her security debacle

She should but presuming she becomes the Democratic nominee it seems guaranteed it'll all get swept under the rug especially with a Democrat controlled white house.

Here’s the interesting part of this, to me: what if this becomes the dominant viewpoint, just among Bernie Sanders’ already-sizeable voting bloc? Can the Obama administration really refuse to indict Clinton if virtually all Republicans, a majority of independents, and almost half of all Democrats think she ought to be indicted?

What was the makeup under Janet Reno?

WSS

Party lines. I don't know about the independents.

That is what could make this interesting is there may be a large number of democrats now wanting to see Clinton indicted. If you want to see her indicted (I do) the timing of this works against her. The Sanders supporters have an interest in seeing her indicted as it would probably give Sanders the nomination. I don't know if the dems would try to parachute Biden in? Seems like we should be hearing something about this soon.

Heres the interesting part of this, to me: what if this becomes the dominant viewpoint, just among Bernie Sanders already-sizeable voting bloc? Can the Obama administration really refuse to indict Clinton if virtually all Republicans, a majority of independents, and almost half of all Democrats think she ought to be indicted?

Yes

If you replace can with should then the answer is no

If they choose no, then Clinton's unfavorable goes through the roof

If they choose yes, Trump wins.

"Doing what's right" doesn't Trump political goals.

If there's no other option, Obama will surely pardon her if she's the nominee.

I can hear the speech now "Great woman made an honest mistake, it's important that we continue the path we're on..."

Yes

If they choose yes, Trump wins.

I can hear the speech now "Great woman made an honest mistake, it's important that we continue the path we're on..."

If the FBI makes a criminal referral to the DOJ and they don't act on it we'll see how that plays out in an election year with republicans,independents and many democrats wanting Clinton indicted. My guess is the FBI director would resign over it and there will be an uproar like Watergate. The mainstream media who normally wouldn't push this story will this time because of so many democrats wanting the DOJ to act.

Yes

If they choose yes, Cruz wins.

Yes

If they choose yes, Cruz wins.

Seriously though new fox Indiana poll has Trump +8, new Cali poll had Trump +20

He's got the nomination in the bag

I love the fact we are going to talk about indictments of the next President for 4 years. Sorry guys it's not going to happen.

With her party in charge of the justice department and the White House? Nope I don't see it happening.

As I see it if Petraeus deserved it so did she. If not?

WSS

Been browsing thru some older pics of Hillary on the Internet. She was a decent looking woman and I'd guess if it were the right time period and I was in the same certain circles I would've taken Hillary to bed. She wouldn't be running for office she would be outside mowing the yard.

With her party in charge of the justice department and the White House? Nope I don't see it happening.

As I see it if Petraeus deserved it so did she. If not?

WSS

George W. Bush started a war on a bed of lies and he'll get a library named after him. I'm sorry, I know Bush is the mulligan. But if you are a god fearing, flag waving, economically conservative, military loving american you need to be outraged over the trillions of dollars spent and thousands of soldiers lives lost on what were lies. So when we prosecute someone who lied to get us into war, I'll be indignant over email servers.

Archived