THE BROWNS BOARD

We may live in a simulation

What if we create a simulation of a universe then that simulation creates a simulation of a universe then that simulation creates a simulation of a universe....

Simulation-ception

you mean like people in the Sims playing the Sims?

In all seriousness De Grasse is awesome. Even if his stuff is pure rubbish meant to stimulate the imagination of children.....you know him and that other PhD. power slope get baked out of their minds and come up with this shit. Kaku? anyway, love these guys. When weed gets legal here ima get smoked and watch an online lecture from one of these guys.

I love Neil DGT - he is definitely my favorite person to watch speak about any science-related topic.

The asian guy is really good too, when I'm wandering around youtube I'll watch some of their stuff on occasion.

That would be Michio Kaku, and his stuff is indeed top notch

"mountain of evidence, mountain of evidence - we just have to DO

something like raise taxes because we live in a simulation !!!" woodypeckerhead

Just spin around three times in your pink sparkly high heels, and

keep repeating:

"there's no place like Nome, there's no place like Nome, there's no ...."

Maybe woodythemmgwfairy will whack you with his magic twanger and send you there. B)

I love Neil DGT - he is definitely my favorite person to watch speak about any science-related topic.

The asian guy is really good too, when I'm wandering around youtube I'll watch some of their stuff on occasion.

29RcJT1.gif

When you done nutted, but she still suckin

Got to see both NDT and Michio Kaku speak at Wright State a few years ago. NDT's talk was terrible. Kaku's was fantastic.

Archived