THE BROWNS BOARD

Identity shenanigans

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not shocking. The girls that had the militantly religious parents were the ones who got pregnant at my high school. We had three pentecostal girls who were already pregnant my sophomore year of high school.

My first POA was a girl who attended Nazareth Academy, a nice catholic girl who screwed like a bunny.

go ahead. "you're entitled" to make kids when you are 14. Who cares about

responsibility and honor?

Why care about the kids born, or not born, when you can just do whatever you want?

Y'know? I'm not a Target shopper but in light of current events, I'm tempted to stop by my local store tomorrow.. I won't purchase anything. I'll just simply wander in to the ladies room and piss on everything from the walls to the mirrors to the sinks and every fucking toilet seat just to mark my territory, man style.. Let's make the bathrooms truly equal.. :D

Personally I couldn't give much less of a rat's ass about Target and if I need stuff mostly I'll go to Walmart or somewhere else. Nothing wrong with Target's merchandise just other places have more. Target seems to, well, Target young people. They don't care about unisex bathrooms and we'll probably go there more because it pisses off the older generation.

I always wonder why businesses cave in to other boycotts though. There have been enough shopping malls around here closed down by one particular minority.

Had they boycotted Randall Park and Rolling Acres Mall they would still be open.

WSS

I know that's the big thing in my circles. All of my millennial friends and I are going to go to Target to piss off the old people! Take that other generation!

You don't think that certain groups refuse to shop at certain places for political reasons? You think the left has a Jihad against Walmart?

I don't think it makes much difference but if you don't think it happens you are...

;)

WSS

Y'know? I'm not a Target shopper but in light of current events, I'm tempted to stop by my local store tomorrow.. I won't purchase anything. I'll just simply wander in to the ladies room and piss on everything from the walls to the mirrors to the sinks and every fucking toilet seat just to mark my territory, man style.. Let's make the bathrooms truly equal.. :D

And then you'd go to jail for destruction of property which is still illegal (although I apologize if you're being sarcastic, hard to tell sometimes).

You don't think that certain groups refuse to shop at certain places for political reasons? You think the left has a Jihad against Walmart?

I don't think it makes much difference but if you don't think it happens you are...

;)

WSS

I shop at Target because they actually have quality merchandise for big box compared to Walmart whose crap breaks in your hand on the way out of the store.

And then you'd go to jail for destruction of property which is still illegal (although I apologize if you're being sarcastic, hard to tell sometimes).

I shop at Target because they actually have quality merchandise for big box compared to Walmart whose crap breaks in your hand on the way out of the store.

They still basically the same shit JB.

No idea what particular find quality items target has to sell. They do seem to have more cheap ass furniture and decorations made in third world countries for young people to decorate their first apartment. So does Big Lots frankly.

WSS

;)

WSS

Did I ever say that? Did I ever say there aren't groups that refuse to shop places?

There are probably religious nuts that refuse to but oreos and eat every meal at Chic-fil-a.

Of course there are groups like that

I never understood why a business/organization would voluntarily jump into some of these controversial social issues. It seems like the last thing a business would want is to stir up any strife or controversy. I think at least some of it is due to the tactics of the left who try to blackmail businesses to go along with their agenda at the threat of boycotts. The problem Cracker Barrel found out quickly was that boycotts were a door that swung both ways. They caved to the gay rights group to have all Duck Dynasty products removed from their shelves in response to Phil Robertson's comments on homosexuals. When they got the blowback from many of their own customers who were threatening boycott they reversed their position within days and restocked their shelves with Duck Dynasty items. I personally think Target has stepped in it myself going against the wishes of most of their customers. They should have just stayed out of it.

Earlier today we told you about Andy Park, who took a camera to Target, asked if he could use the women’s restroom, and, as you can see, was told that he could. Tonight, Target’s Media Relations team has responded to a request from Mediaite about whether or not they stand by the policy as stated on the video.

Thanks for reaching out.

We certainly respect that there are a wide variety of perspectives and opinions. As a company that firmly stands behind what it means to offer our team an inclusive place to work — and our guests an inclusive place to shop – we continue to believe that this is the right thing for Target.

Thanks!

There is simply no way to read this other than that they stand by what was told to Andy Park in the video. A man, dressed as a man, who does not claim to be a woman, and does not claim to identify as a woman, may use the restroom designated for women if he feels more comfortable there. If women have a problem with it, their complaints will be handled by security or management.

Unbelievable.

Don’t forget, the Boycott Target pledge is still gaining signers every day.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/04/25/breaking-target-responds-hidden-camera-video-employee-discussing-bathroom-policy/

Correct. Both ways. Keyword, both.

I'd also zoom in on your Target group from just "young people".

Oh I'm sure it's not just young people but young people for sure are more militant about this shit, like young people are more likely to be Bernie Sanders supporters. And young people are less likely to vote Hillary.

I hear Democrats and Union people bitch about Walmart.

WSS

They still basically the same shit JB.

No idea what particular find quality items target has to sell. They do seem to have more cheap ass furniture and decorations made in third world countries for young people to decorate their first apartment. So does Big Lots frankly.

WSS

My wife is obsessed with Target and I'd say that 70% or so of our home and clothes are from that place (we did register there for our wedding with adds it up some). I've owned clothes for years and years with no problems and the furniture we get complements for all the time about being "designer" even though it's Target. To be frank with you I haven't stepped in a Walmart in over 3 years but stopped intentionally when seemingly everything I bought there crapped out way too quickly. I'd be hard pressed to agree that Target doesn't have a quality edge over Walmart unless that's changed recently.

Ha.

I was discussing this with a really really hardcore liberal buddy who is just screeching about the cheap piece of Chinese lawn equipment he purchased at Walmart.

I had to remind him that right down the street he could have bought a similar one from a US company for twice the money.

But I'm a little older than you, having shopped at Goodwill then stepping up to the discount stores gold Circle, Zayres, Kmart then Walmart and now regular furniture stores.

The Wrangler jeans and George shirts I get at Walmart are reasonable and good.

I do like the fake Gourmet section of Target though. And sometimes there's a Starbucks inside.

WSS

Archived