THE BROWNS BOARD

Identity shenanigans

The bathroom situation is perfect because it allows both left-leaning networks like CNN and MSNBC and right-leaning networks like FOX to rile up their viewers and distract them from what matters.

Abortion is a popular topic too - some trivial nonsense can get all corners of the MSM to rile up and distract their viewers from what matters.

Like the TPP, which isn't getting enough attention as it is the most important reason Trump has to win in November.

A good portion of the US wouldn't call their abortion rights"trivial nonsense"

Just sayin...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't attempting to write an essay on politics across the board in the United States. Sorry if that's what you expected. As a matter of fact the North Carolina law itself was bullshit and concocted to pander to the religious or conservative right. It probably wasn't necessary to begin with.

But let me know when you start posting pro and con man-made global warming on every one of your messages.

WSS

Con? How so? Do you want me to make a post that ignores the science and data, just for it to be contradicting? That's stupid.

How about this? Green Peace sucks.

A good portion of the US wouldn't call their abortion rights"trivial nonsense"

Just sayin...

I'm just saying people scream and scream about it but the current laws and SCOTUS decisions are not going to change anytime soon.

People need to be aware of things that actually matter, like the TPP

Let me just chime in and say Curt Schilling is just an idiot. People are entitled to their opinions but ESPN has warned and suspended him several times for posting controversial stuff and he kept doing it. ESPN whether you like it or not game him plenty of chances.

Just another friendly reminder that free speech protects you from the government only.

I'm just saying people scream and scream about it but the current laws and SCOTUS decisions are not going to change anytime soon.

People need to be aware of things that actually matter, like the TPP

Again, this does "actually matter" to a good amount of people.

Almost never if it is used properly (a key factor) which isn't very often if at all.

WSS

We can go over the statistics again.

Even with perfect use, with everyone in the country that's doing it, there are going to be a lot of unwanted pregnancies.

Enough that you can't just write off everyone as her fault

We can go over the statistics again.

Even with perfect use, with everyone in the country that's doing it, there are going to be a lot of unwanted pregnancies.

Enough that you can't just write off everyone as her fault

Dude, don't worry, you can't get pregnant from your boyfriend. No such thing as a shit baby.

IUD is 99% effective period condom is 97% effective when used properly. If you don't bother to use something properly you don't care if in fact getting pregnant is a big deal to you. Which it isn't in most of these cases.

No normal human being is going to turn down sex because protection isn't in place if they really want to.

WSS

excuses. "contraception fails" ..."so don't bother with it at all, you can always murder the baby".

I see dipshit people who do this garbage.

excuses. "contraception fails" ..."so don't bother with it at all, you can always murder the baby".

I see dipshit people who do this garbage.

I believe every pro choice person on here has advocated for increased access to and education about contraception. No one wants it to get to the point that abortion is the choice.

Those that choose to teach abstinence and no sex ed in school are much more at fault

Those that choose to teach abstinence and no sex ed in school are much more at fault woody

sex ed is fine in hs, junior high. But the fault lies with liberals - they are so bigoted against

everything, they want to teach preschoolers sex ed. and teaching abstinence, also... is a good idea.

Liberals want to turn "sex ed", into perverse social engineering for future political purposes.

Liberals hate teaching abstinence because they are locked in to irresponsibility and no accountability.

Liberals hate teaching abstinence because they are locked in to irresponsibility and no accountability.

That or health teachers just know it is unrealistic. I had a Korean war vet for a high school health teacher. He didn't even try to pretend abstinence works.

"You are a bunch of horned up kids who will end up doing it anyway. That said, don't be silly and always wrap your willy." Mr. Mega (pronounced Mee-gah) was a funny guy.

ESPN sucks ass. Catering to the likes of you and your PC buddies.

You're missing my point. I don't care what the comments are whether is crazy liberal or crazy conservative. ESPN is a business that has to put their brand first and Schilling was objectively hurting it. Again, I could not care less about what that opinion is, but he's been told/warned/suspended several times for it. If he really wanted the job and kept putting stupid shit on social media, he's an idiot. It's the same thing as someone being told 5 times not to smoke in front of the building but they do anyway, at some point you stop feeling bad for the guy.

You're missing my point. I don't care what the comments are whether is crazy liberal or crazy conservative. ESPN is a business that has to put their brand first and Schilling was objectively hurting it. Again, I could not care less about what that opinion is, but he's been told/warned/suspended several times for it. If he really wanted the job and kept putting stupid shit on social media, he's an idiot. It's the same thing as someone being told 5 times not to smoke in front of the building but they do anyway, at some point you stop feeling bad for the guy.

I've heard coverage by a lot of different folks about what he actually had to say so until I see the quote I'll have to guess that it's political correctness gone mad.

As per usual.

WSS

Trump is gearing up for the general election.

Spot on but he may be pivoting too soon. He only has 38 percent of the vote with 62 percent of republicans wanting someone else. His liberal SJW views on transgender bathrooms may not hurt him in the north east but could bite him hard in Indiana and other states in play in May. it was so painfully obvious to me as a Christian to see how phony Trump is on social issues which are important to Christian voters. It seems like Trump's support of transgender facilities has finally woken many of them up to see it. I have seen Trump lose a huge amount of support from Christians on social media.

Trump to Republican Leaders: I’ve Been Lying to my Supporters

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/04/22/trump-republican-leaders-ive-lying-supporters/

13043453_552599811585625_807975356757430

The New Donald Trump:

Trump seems to not understand that neither the Internet nor the Hillary Clinton campaign ever forgets. All the ridiculous things he’s said, tweeted, and done are a matter of public record and will provide endless fodder for attack ads. And I do mean endless – if Hillary Clinton had to run against Donald Trump for another four solid years, she could cut a new attack ad using Trump’s own words every week, just based on the material he has already provided.

Moreover, nothing Trump has done or said shows any indication that he is actually capable of changing. He’s said a billion times on the campaign trail already words to the effect of “I can be Presidential, believe me.” Well, Donald, we don’t believe you. Because we’ve never seen it happen at all. How about instead of saying you can be Presidential, you could actually be Presidential?

But even if Trump were capable of flipping that switch, which he is not, the anti-Trump forces are not like the pro-Trump forces: we have memories. We remember the things Trump has said and done. And to the extent that he says things that directly contradict what he was saying two months ago, or last week, or yesterday, we actually view that as further evidence that he is untrustworthy and would say anything to get elected.

Trump can come to us and say he’s been lying to his supporters all along, but it won’t really change the fact that we’ve seen that the man is completely unfit for the Presidency. The Donald Trump of the last nine months is who Donald Trump really is. And he’s a man who shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the White House.

That or health teachers just know it is unrealistic. I had a Korean war vet for a high school health teacher. He didn't even try to pretend abstinence works. Logic

Actually, of course it works excellently, it's just that too many kids don't go with it. But to NOT teach it at all?

I don't buy it. Escpecially to preschoolers. That is just sick and irresponsible.

That or health teachers just know it is unrealistic. I had a Korean war vet for a high school health teacher. He didn't even try to pretend abstinence works. Logic

Actually, of course it works excellently, it's just that too many kids don't go with it. But to NOT teach it at all?

I don't buy it. Escpecially to preschoolers. That is just sick and irresponsible.

"It works excellently. Except when it doesn't work"

Vapor has taken you down this road numerous times. Contraception fails.

Two forms of contraception would almost never fail, yes? Since the failure rate is very low on one form.

You know what never fails? Not having sex. You know what barely ever fails? not finishing the deed inside.

The woodypeckerhead pecks again. So, Abstinence to him, is a failure, won't work.

The excuses for irresponsibility and anything goes behavior with no consequences

are getting deep in crap.

The resident asswipe birdbrain doesn't know better? Grew up under a rock?

PC-Gender-Offender-Transgender.jpg

Archived