THE BROWNS BOARD

Netanyahu makes stunning speech to Congress

calfoxwc

Below is the link for the transcript. I watched it today. He deserved, and got, several standing

ovations - a ton of support.

Brilliantly persuasive, well delivered. Respectful to both sides of the aisle, even to
Obamao.

You get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. I'd give his speech an "A".

I'll bet the dirtbag, corrupt marxists in our WH are seething in anger.

http://time.com/3730318/transcript-netanyahu-speech-to-congress/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're leaving MRAPs and small arms all over the desert for Isis to "find" I don't mind sharing some gear/tech with Israel.

Ideally we wouldn't be leaving our crap all over Iraq.

If Israel wants to buy equipment off of us on a buddy discount, I am completely o.k. with that.

I definitely think it is dog shit that we are just ditching gear that is being taken by ISIS.

Actually, it was the cowardice of the Iraq soldiers in the south, that bolted

and ran for cover, that ditched it all.

Not ready, Obamao made sure of that.

Actually, it was the cowardice of the Iraq soldiers in the south, that bolted

and ran for cover, that ditched it all.

Not ready, Obamao made sure of that.

In the city of Mosul the Iraq security forces outnumbered ISIS by about 25,000 to 800 (and huge amounts of military equipment we had given them) yet they totally panicked and fled. I believe if we would have left behind a residual force like the military wanted it would have been a stabilizing influence and this would not have happened. Obama wanted all the troops out which was a mistake.

They are brainwashed into believing they will die a martyr's death and go to paradise with 72 virgins waiting on them. Yes some of them are that dumb. Not the smarter ones though, they just recruit the idiots who will believe it.

I hated to see the major cities fall in Iraq so easily knowing we lost our soldiers in liberating those cities. Before those cities were taken over Iraq was begging Obama to bomb ISIS when they were in the open desert and easier to destroy. Obama refused and now ISIS is entrenched in the cities with the civilian population and they will be harder to destroy.

Exactly. Obamao has no moral compass, no American compass, upon which to make

decisions on.

Unless it's in his own best agenda's interest...he "votes 'PRESENT'"

Netanyahu: "the enemy of your enemy is your enemy".

The Obama administration should understand what he is saying. Just because Iran is enemies of ISIS (Iran being Shia Muslim and ISIS are Sunni Muslims) does not mean they are our friends. Just this week Iran's navy was simulating destroying an American air craft carrier. Iran has carried out terrorists acts against the US for decades. They should be treated like the enemy they are to this country.

Until recently the Obama administration was calling Yemen a success story on the war against terrorism until the Yemen government was overthrown by radicals loyal to Iran. So much for that success story.

Yemen sits right under Saudi Arabia. It seems logical now that Saudi Arabia wants Obama to listen to Netanyahu about Iran as they are on their doorstep.

I guess after reading several political threads here why "true" Browns fans are so loyal, they support any shit "their" people sell them.

On the topic of Israel, the United States should be willing to fight genocide no matter what region of the world it takes place but to unilaterally support any political regime is a very dangerous proposition.

I guess after reading several political threads here why "true" Browns fans are so loyal, they support any shit "their" people sell them.

On the topic of Israel, the United States should be willing to fight genocide no matter what region of the world it takes place but to unilaterally support any political regime is a very dangerous proposition.

Well you know the old platitude "everything after the but is bullshit".

What's your point? That a little bit of genocide might be OK because you don't like Netanyahu? And exactly which leaders do you speak of? Our current president is among the most negative toward Israel in recent history.

WSS

Well you know the old platitude "everything after the but is bullshit".

What's your point? That a little bit of genocide might be OK because you don't like Netanyahu? And exactly which leaders do you speak of? Our current president is among the most negative toward Israel in recent history.

WSS

There is no genocide happening in Israel. There is a ground and air war between two factions, Israel has proven time and again they are quite capable of defending themselves. For the populus to call for declarations of support for a country that doesn't need it while ignoring the Boko Haram situation in Africa speaks volumes to what type of foreign policy our citizens truly care about.

There is no genocide happening in Israel. There is a ground and air war between two factions, Israel has proven time and again they are quite capable of defending themselves. For the populus to call for declarations of support for a country that doesn't need it while ignoring the Boko Haram situation in Africa speaks volumes to what type of foreign policy our citizens truly care about.

So who in the State Department wants to see US troops shooting Muslims and Negroes on Al Jazeera and the cover of The New York Times? let's see a show of hands. nobody? That's why..

WSS

Archived