THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dig....could it be true

The Gipper

On the Westside Steve's Arts and Entertainment Forum....which I prefer to call it, I noted that I have finished watching the first season of "The Dig". For what I have to say here about it though I wanted to move to a more general forum:

The Dig is essentially about a couple of cops, one an American FBI agent on assignment in Jerusalem, the other an Israeli cop, who are trying to foil an attempt by radical Christian and Jewish groups to destroy the Temple Mount as it exists today with the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock sitting where both ancient Jewish Temples sat. These groups were trying to fulfill certain Torah and Old Testament prophecies about the End times and the coming of the Messiah.

Question: do you think there really are groups out there that may be attempting in reality what this fictional account depicted?

Do you think that the Third Jewish Temple should replace what is now there on the Temple Mount.....which is supposed to be the site where Abraham took Isaac to sacrifice him to fulfill the wishes of God? (but of course God having stayed his hand from doing so)

By the way.....the actor that played the American cop was Jason Isaacs (actually British).

When do you people find the time to record shows and watch them back

I'm 45 years old, I have a wife, and a job.

I don't have time to record shows so I can watch them at a later date.

I want to know how you have time to waste on TV?

When do you people find the time to record shows and watch them back

I'm 45 years old, I have a wife, and a job.

I don't have time to record shows so I can watch them at a later date.

I want to know how you have time to waste on TV?

I own a business plus have another part time job, have a wife, two kids in college, a house and all that goes with that....and I find time on evenings and weekends to watch these shows and entertain myself....and I watch my sports.

What do you do with your life that takes up so much of your time? (maybe we ought not ask?)

(plus....I usually do not record these shows but get the DVD from the library.....which my kids say is old school....they stream them on Netflix and the like)

I own a business plus have another part time job, have a wife, two kids in college, a house and all that goes with that....and I find time on evenings and weekends to watch these shows and entertain myself....and I watch my sports.

What do you do with your life that takes up so much of your time? (maybe we ought not ask?)

(plus....I usually do not record these shows but get the DVD from the library.....which my kids say is old school....they stream them on Netflix and the like)

Sounds like Browns149 a little envious.

Archived