THE BROWNS BOARD

Need advice on travel recommendations.

WalterWhite

I have enough money to vacation for 10 days this summer/fall (my budget will be 7k)

The first choice South America (Sao Paul, Peru, Colombia, La Paz, Buenos Aires)

The second choice is Europe (London, Amsterdam, Spain, Berlin, etc)

keep in mind, I'm a 28 year old single guy who will probably go out drinking, eating, clubbing, and getting laid.

South America has the beaches and tan women but it seems super sketchy.

Europe is amazing but also cost more.

My friend went to an underground cocaine bar in South America and loved it.

My other friend went to the red light district in Amsterdam and loved it.

I'm torn here...

I have enough money to vacation for 10 days this summer/fall (my budget will be 7k)

The first choice South America (Sao Paul, Peru, Colombia, La Paz, Buenos Aires)

The second choice is Europe (London, Amsterdam, Spain, Berlin, etc)

keep in mind, I'm a 28 year old single guy who will probably go out drinking, eating, clubbing, and getting laid.

South America has the beaches and tan women but it seems super sketchy.

Europe is amazing but also cost more.

My friend went to an underground cocaine bar in South America and loved it.

My other friend went to the red light district in Amsterdam and loved it.

I'm torn here...

Europe. Just avoid the Sharia law areas and you'll be fine.

Europe is expensive if you're looking at the traditional parts, like London, Paris, Rome etc. If you go to the slightly further east places, like Prague, Budapest - these places are like a mecca for bachelor parties, so much cheap booze and easy women.

On top of that, the dollar is at a local high against the euro, so it should be about 15-25% cheaper than it would have been a year ago, meaning places like France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Greece (though that may be different in a month) and the rest.

If you have any more specific questions I'm happy to try to answer them.

Outside of Europe, SE Asia is a good shout, if it's not prohibitively expensive. That being said, when you get there everything is super cheap. For example, I had 2 weeks in Bali last year, in amazing villas, and 12 days in Iceland this year, renting a car and staying in almost bottom of the barrel places, and the total cost was about the same.

You could do Bali, which is a surfer's paradise if that's your thing, or you could try bangkok for another traditional bachelor party destination.

It al depends what you want to do.

Europe is expensive if you're looking at the traditional parts, like London, Paris, Rome etc. If you go to the slightly further east places, like Prague, Budapest - these places are like a mecca for bachelor parties, so much cheap booze and easy women.

On top of that, the dollar is at a local high against the euro, so it should be about 15-25% cheaper than it would have been a year ago, meaning places like France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Greece (though that may be different in a month) and the rest.

If you have any more specific questions I'm happy to try to answer them.

Outside of Europe, SE Asia is a good shout, if it's not prohibitively expensive. That being said, when you get there everything is super cheap. For example, I had 2 weeks in Bali last year, in amazing villas, and 12 days in Iceland this year, renting a car and staying in almost bottom of the barrel places, and the total cost was about the same.

You could do Bali, which is a surfer's paradise if that's your thing, or you could try bangkok for another traditional bachelor party destination.

It al depends what you want to do.

I've pretty much already knocked South America off list and I won't go alone.

I think I'm going to settle for Oktoberfest in Munich. (I can get a package there for around 2 grand that includes hotel and flight) plus whatever I spend in the tents for food and beer. Everyone said it's a once in a lifetime experience and I fucking love beer and big titted German women. I will be traveling alone but I'm sure you can meet people all over the world at Oktoberfest

I've pretty much already knocked South America off list and I won't go alone.

I think I'm going to settle for Oktoberfest in Munich. (I can get a package there for around 2 grand that includes hotel and flight) plus whatever I spend in the tents for food and beer. Everyone said it's a once in a lifetime experience and I fucking love beer and big titted German women. I will be traveling alone but I'm sure you can meet people all over the world at Oktoberfest

That's a good shout - be aware, though, Oktoberfest starts in September, and it's really only the last week or so that's in October. Entry to the event is ticketed and those tickets are pretty hard to come by if you haven't already taken that into account.

Munich is a bit far (in European terms) from other places, but you can still get a flight to Amsterdam that should only last a couple of hours at most, quite cheap, as well as the other places I talked about earlier.

and yeah, you'll not be short of people to drink with when there, the germans are a pretty cool people, and there'll be people from everywhere. Probably even other browns fans.

Munich to Prague is about an hour flying, or 4-5 driving. If beer and boobs are your thing, take your pick of those eastern european cities. Or Dublin, to be fair.

The place I'm going through offers a sweet deal, tell me what you think.

10 days for 3k

3 days in Amsterdam sightseeing and free time to bars and clubs (Anne Franke house, Dam Square, breweries, etc)

3 days in Paris (Eifel Tower, Moulin Rouge, Sightseeing, Notre Dame Cathredrel, then nightime for bars)

3 days in London (West End, Soho, Buckingham, Big Ben, and then pubs and stuff.)

Then you fly home.

Here's the link with a breakdown of the itinerary

https://www.efcollegebreak.com/college-trips/tripitinerary.aspx?tourcode=EUQB

I keep typing up a reply, only to hit back and lose it all. Short version - you're hitting most of the main attractions, but doing it expensively. Excluding admission to things, you can do all that for under $2k, roughly. If you're willing to sort things out for yourself, you'll save a bunch of money. If you want someone else to take care of it for you, these kinds of tours will, but they make money on it.

It's been done. I booked to a flight to Munich for 1200 and I'll be staying at a campsite for 300 dollars (4 nights)

This is going to fuckin rock dude

You're gonna love it. Wall to wall beer and sausages, in both senses.

The place I'm going through offers a sweet deal, tell me what you think.

10 days for 3k

3 days in Amsterdam sightseeing and free time to bars and clubs (Anne Franke house, Dam Square, breweries, etc)

3 days in Paris (Eifel Tower, Moulin Rouge, Sightseeing, Notre Dame Cathredrel, then nightime for bars)

3 days in London (West End, Soho, Buckingham, Big Ben, and then pubs and stuff.)

Then you fly home.

Here's the link with a breakdown of the itinerary

https://www.efcollegebreak.com/college-trips/tripitinerary.aspx?tourcode=EUQB

I thought you said you weren't into sightseeing?

Nevertheless, I think you have a good itinerary. I have done little traveling in Europe compared to the US and Canada. In France of course wine is the thing, not beer. The English beer is kinda pissy. You have to like it warm and with lemonade or sprite mixed in. But I expect that you can get a Guinness in London. For beer Ireland or Germany would have been better. In Amsterdam, from what I am told, you probably will not get your buzz through alcohol. But, of course, again from what I understand, Amsterdam is where the pussy is prime and legal. Not so much in London/Paris. Unless you think you are so cool that you won't have to pay for it in either place.

It's been done. I booked to a flight to Munich for 1200 and I'll be staying at a campsite for 300 dollars (4 nights)

This is going to fuckin rock dude

OK, so you didn't do the 3 city tour. Where are you for the rest of your trip?

I have been to many many cities in Germany, it is awesome, the people are great and the beer is incredible.

Prague is great with some of the most beautiful women in Europe working the strip clubs/brothels, many of which are both the same thing.

Walter I will gladly buy you a pint or three if you end up in London and in need of a guide.

I have been to many many cities in Germany, it is awesome, the people are great and the beer is incredible.

Prague is great with some of the most beautiful women in Europe working the strip clubs/brothels, many of which are both the same thing.

Walter I will gladly buy you a pint or three if you end up in London and in need of a guide.

Have fun storming the castle kids!

Walter, I'd go to Hawaii. Beautiful beaches. You could go to a certain beach on Kaui

that is a nude beach.

You're single - go torture yourself. No need to go overseas.

Walter, I'd go to Hawaii. Beautiful beaches. You could go to a certain beach on Kaui

that is a nude beach.

You're single - go torture yourself. No need to go overseas.

He can go to Hawaii when he is older with a family. Going where he is going now when he is still young is quite OK. I mean, I have two thrilling vacations coming up myself this summer: Iowa/Minnesota and West Virginia. ;)

Archived