THE BROWNS BOARD

Zimmerman To Face Charges

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

whoopee.

I'm wondering what other evidence they might have because the way that law is written he seems almost certain to walk based on what's been presented publicly.

The fact that he's gone AWOL and is not talking to his lawyers is pretty bizarre.

It is.

Of course thanks to the Panthers the guy, guilty or not is at risk of being killed.

But when the words special prosecutor were said he heard the fat lady singing.

WSS

I think second degree murder is an adequate charge for him.

Unless he is found not guilty. You idiots have already held the trial based on falsified reports from NBC.

And by the way Mayor Bloomberg is a idiot.

Unless he is found not guilty. You idiots have already held the trial based on falsified reports from NBC.

And by the way Mayor Bloomberg is a idiot.

I've already tried him, jagoff? I have an opinion like everyone else. You seem to want to give him a medal. I get it, you hate that its getting attention and you don't think its important that he murdered someone's minor child, and you want him to get away with it, because the blacks are uppity. Ok? Don't lie about your reasoning, George zimmerman is a fucking scumbag.

The idea that martin was just eating a twinkie and minding his own business is bogus. A violent assault

with your neck being whiplashed and your head being pounded, after your nose was busted...

It is going to be a very tough case.

But if he is innocent, and found to be innocent - we will need to get a ccw permit and carry.

After all, the new bp party has called for a sea of blood and the murder of all whites because

they are the devil.

Rev Wright style. Obamao and Holder style.

Big, freakin seriuos trouble on the horizon.

The idea that martin was just eating a twinkie and minding his own business is bogus. A violent assault

with your neck being whiplashed and your head being pounded, after your nose was busted...

It is going to be a very tough case.

But if he is innocent, and found to be innocent - we will need to get a ccw permit and carry.

After all, the new bp party has called for a sea of blood and the murder of all whites because

they are the devil.

Rev Wright style. Obamao and Holder style.

Big, freakin seriuos trouble on the horizon.

Hardest I've laughed all week.

Hardest I've laughed all week.

Cal's good for that

but then you realize there are people that actually think like that out there in America, and that's kinda messed up

but then you realize they have no real power, so it goes back to being funny

but then you realize thanks to media and stupid people and other factors, they could actually influence policy, and then its kinda messed up again

im going to laugh my ass off when they acquit zimmerman because he had every right to stand his ground while some hoodrat jumped him. then we will have another race riot like the rodney king one. and all you pussies will be crying its not fair.

stalking a kid with a gun = him jumping you

you're a moron x2

stalking a kid with a gun = him jumping you

you're a moron x2

Do you believe there actually was an altercation?

If so, who attacked who?

It would seem to make sense that one might attack someone who was following him.

It would make less sense to attack someone physically even though you have a firearm.

WSS

And if I were alex jones....

The best thing for the administration is an acquittal.

Since the presidents record is as bad as it is this issue should really motivated the base.

Especially the 12 or so percent of the population who support him because of his race but often do not vote in large numbers.

WSS

I am no fan of Zimmerman.

Here is my prediction:

[*]Not Guilty on Crimminal Charges

[*]Guilty of some silly version of the silly Hate Crime laws / Civil Rights violation

[*]Plenty of fodder for the November election

After all, aren't all those votes worth one dead kid?

John, he's not charged with a hate crime. Those are federal charges. He's being charged with second degree murder by the state of Florida. So, it'd be kind of hard for them to convict him of something he isn't charged with.

And if I were alex jones....

The best thing for the administration is an acquittal.

Since the presidents record is as bad as it is this issue should really motivated the base.

Especially the 12 or so percent of the population who support him because of his race but often do not vote in large numbers.

WSS

What issue is he bad on exactly?

John, he's not charged with a hate crime. Those are federal charges. He's being charged with second degree murder by the state of Florida. So, it'd be kind of hard for them to convict him of something he isn't charged with.

He will..........eventually...........be convicted by Holder & Co.......on a Federal Charge.

Just an opinion.

PS Sounds like the boy's mother is a quality person. More folks should take her lead by listening to her words.

PPS We can talk about 'Hate Crimes' at some other time. Assume we have differing views. For now, it's back to the salt mine.

Besides the war gas prices economy deficit employment healthcare race relations and the national debt?

Nothing.

Which one do you run on? Lynching Zimmerman?

WSS

That's some pretty solid analysis there, bud. Can't argue with that.

One of these days I'll give up on you for being the crank that you are. I promise.

I didn't understand your initial post (I wonder why) so I thought you were saying that Obama failed on black issues.

Also liked the insinuation that blacks only vote for Obama because he's black.

Percentage of black vote:

Al Gore, 2000: 90 percent

John Kerry, 2004: 88 percent

Barack Obama, 2008: 95 percent

Again, your kernel of truth takes you to someplace you already believe, but your point isn't really grounded in anything other than your own prejudice.

I didn't understand your initial post (I wonder why) so I thought you were saying that Obama failed on black issues.

Also liked the insinuation that blacks only vote for Obama because he's black.

Percentage of black vote:

Al Gore, 2000: 90 percent

John Kerry, 2004: 88 percent

Barack Obama, 2008: 95 percent

Again, your kernel of truth takes you to someplace you already believe, but your point isn't really grounded in anything other than your own prejudice.

Of course you know that those percentages don't mean much without a big big turnout.

So it is imperative to fire them up.

You don't have to see karl rove to figure that out.

WSS

If he is found Not Guilty, Holder/Obama will charge him with hate crime, bet your Obama bucks on that. Right Cysco?

What's this got to do with me? Is rather see hate crimes abolished until they charge people of all races with them fairly. For instance if a bunch of waste of life blacks are beating up one white dude in Baltimore chanting "trayvon trayvon " they ought to throw the hate crime book at that trash and send them home to prison. But they won't so why should I want to see George zimmerman charged with one?

Archived