THE BROWNS BOARD

Announcing draft picks

gftChris

Since the draft is such a big glitzy showbiz event these days, why do we still have Roger Goodell announcing the picks? Anyway, if you could choose anyone to read out the picks, who would it be? One person for each round, one for each team, or just one overall? Morgan Freeman springs to mind, or James Earl Jones.

Since the draft is such a big glitzy showbiz event these days, why do we still have Roger Goodell announcing the picks? Anyway, if you could choose anyone to read out the picks, who would it be? One person for each round, one for each team, or just one overall? Morgan Freeman springs to mind, or James Earl Jones.

Well, if you saw it, for about the second round on the teams often have a former player make the announcement of the pick, and many even had fans make the announcement.

As a fan, that would be cool. I wonder if the Browns sometimes have fans announce their lower round picks. If they don't, they should.

Well, if you saw it, for about the second round on the teams often have a former player make the announcement of the pick, and many even had fans make the announcement.

As a fan, that would be cool. I wonder if the Browns sometimes have fans announce their lower round picks. If they don't, they should.

They do. But then, the lower rounds aren't the glitzy event the first is, and that's more what I was getting at.

My Vote Michael Buffer to announce First and Last Pick. Put the Draft on one Channel and cut all the Bullshit between Networks and Picks being Delayed. They Both make enough Profit. Put both Networks in one room and let the battles begin.. Give Our Draft Back to the Fans, Players and Teams..

You said it! Every year they move it back to soak up more money and publicity. Each year the draft should be held in a city that has a franchise. One year Cleveland, the next Cincy etc. I don't care who the announcer is but each team should have their own.

My Vote Michael Buffer to announce First and Last Pick.

Great choice...

For the rest of the 1st...

Chistopher Walken...

great...

natural pauses...

to build...

sus..pense...

With the...31st...overall pick...of the...2016...NFL draft...the...Cleveland Browns...select...Joey...Bosa...DE...OSU.

Yeah, I can see Walken workin' - or Shatner.

Archived