THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2nd In 2015 NFL Draft Class Power Rankings

D Bone

2. Cleveland Browns: 248 points (5 players)

Overview: The Browns had two first-round picks and used them to select two of Brandt's top 26 players. Each of Cleveland's first five picks were Hot 100 players and the Browns got them in the first three rounds, though they didn't select them in Brandt's order. The Browns got DE Nate Orchard in the second round and RB Duke Johnson in the third round; Johnson was ahead of Orchard on Brandt's list.

The players (points)

No. 13 NT Danny Shelton, Washington (88)

No. 26 C Cameron Erving, Florida State (75)

No. 61 RB Duke Johnson, Miami (40)

No. 65 DE Nate Orchard, Utah (36)

No. 92 DT Xavier Cooper, Washington State (9)

And I think all but two are signed

boy was I wrong. I'm pretty sure they've signed 8 out of the 12 but on their web site it doesn't say.

lots to like about this draft. The obvious: addressing needs with high character athletes, but they also let the draft come to them and avoided reaching. This group of rookies has a good chance of outperforming their draft status which means this draft could end up being better than we even expect.

If Farmer and co. keep drafting like this, the Browns are serious contenders in no time.

And this boys and gals is how championship teams our build threw the Draft. Good Young Names for now. With Vets and Coaching can we get 53 players to Preform at NFL Level, Stay Healthy and get some Decent QB play?? This maybe the start of some solid Drafting, If there's a Bust, I don't see one...

Sure, great, I'm glad people are saying good things about our draft. But it basically means shit all. I'm kinda done with draft analysis now, I just wanna start seeing how the guys are performing in training camp, in pre-season games and scrimmages, and in to the regular season.

And this boys and gals is how championship teams our build threw the Draft. Good Young Names for now. With Vets and Coaching can we get 53 players to Preform at NFL Level, Stay Healthy and get some Decent QB play?? This maybe the start of some solid Drafting, If there's a Bust, I don't see one...

Spot on. Difficult to be a "bust" before ever playing a down of real game action. Like that spirit though.

Archived