THE BROWNS BOARD

Tashaun Gipson Returning For Training Camp

Opal312

According to Daryl Ruiter of 92.3 The Fan, cornerback Joe Haden said Gipson will in fact return for mandatory offseason team activities and will not hold out during training camp, despite Gipson being unhappy with his second-round tender.

www.dawgsbynature.com

hopefully he and the Browns can get a deal done

Place your bets now.. A 3 yr. 24mill. deal ?? or plays on 2nd round tender than Franchise next. I say Pay the Man and stay Healthy..

He's aware what the Patriots paid Mcourty and probably wants that kind of money. I think Mcourty is getting about 47mil. Or 9.5 million a year. He knows he's better so he wants to get paid.

Why wouldn't he?

Pay the man

He's aware what the Patriots paid Mcourty and probably wants that kind of money. I think Mcourty is getting about 47mil. Or 9.5 million a year. He knows he's better so he wants to get paid.

Why wouldn't he?

Pay the man

He's back off a Blown Knee is the Difference. I prefer Mack not Walking in 2016 either. These 2 Contracts will be tied together to try to Keep them both. IMO Farmer wants Gibson at 2.5 Tender 2015, than Fran. Tag him in 2016 10 Mill. same as McCourty.. Don't Believe Mack can be tagged 2016. It's deal or No Deal on Mack and Gipson.. We could push deal on Gipson till 2017, Mack Must 2016. A Good Problem to Have giving up on Good Players that started with what we lost in this FA 2015..

paul walker starred in the 'fast and furious' franchise and was burned alive in a supposed car accident.....ill.umi.nati

if Tashaun has a productive year and stays healthy, roster bonus him at the end and pay da man. he's worth 6-7M a year when playing at his best.

a paul walker death conspiracy theory? now that's grand!

surprised ur so late to the party mik. i honestly assumed u knew and were just keepin ur head down. hit google, the theory has legs...last im gonna say about it.

So he plays out the season and then gets offered the 9 million buy the Patriots. Pay him now! I hate to see young players leave like TJ Ward. His knee will be fine. Why did Gurley get drafted so high? His knee was a lot worse.

So he plays out the season and then gets offered the 9 million buy the Patriots. Pay him now! I hate to see young players leave like TJ Ward. His knee will be fine. Why did Gurley get drafted so high? His knee was a lot worse.

Draftee's not signed look like Duke, Campbell, Mayle and Pullard but after allotted cap for rookies, we up 14m in cap. Haden 13.5m, Thomas 11.5m, Mack 8.4, Kruger 8.1, Whitner 7, Trey Will. 7M and Dansby 6M. I Just Don't see 9 or 10M for Gipson coming off Knee Yet ??

Archived