THE BROWNS BOARD

Tebow To The Jets

then don't say i'll burn in hell if i don't believe in his specific religion as he has said many times before.

that is pretty ignorant in my eyes.

religion has been at the forefront of every war committed on this earth.

what do you go down to the local creek and dance around with rattlesnakes and believe when they bite you that it's a sign from god?

Every religion believes those who aren't followers are doomed, not just Christianity.

Just because I don't hate him for his religion doesn't mean I'm a fanatical bible-thumper myself. I haven't been to church in over five years, and even when I did go I only went for the holidays. I don't necessarily believe in a giant bearded man in the sky, or a pitchforked red man in the dirt. I don't know what I believe in, but I take comfort in believing in something.

What do you do, sit in your room all day and worship Halo and cyanobacteria?

I can be just as closeminded and douchelike as you, if you want to go this route.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then don't say i'll burn in hell if i don't believe in his specific religion as he has said many times before.

that is pretty ignorant in my eyes.

religion has been at the forefront of every war committed on this earth.

what do you go down to the local creek and dance around with rattlesnakes and believe when they bite you that it's a sign from god?

How I could forget about World War 2. When the Catholic nations invaded other Catholic nations and the Protestants invaded other Protestants.

Every religion believes those who aren't followers are doomed, not just Christianity.

Just because I don't hate him for his religion doesn't mean I'm a fanatical bible-thumper myself. I haven't been to church in over five years, and even when I did go I only went for the holidays. I don't necessarily believe in a giant bearded man in the sky, or a pitchforked red man in the dirt. I don't know what I believe in, but I take comfort in believing in something.

I can be just as closeminded and douchelike as you, if you want to go this route.

Fun Bible fact. The Bible never revels what the Devil or Hell looks like. The horned red guy living in a cave of flames is something that man made up over time. Also the Bible never says that there will be a single Anti Christ/song of the devil that most people believe. The Bible actually refers to people who turn away from Jesus or don't believe in Jesus to be the Anti Christ as in your are anti Christ. By which anyone who is not a Christian and doesn't truly believe in him is technically the Anti Christ. Kind of funny if you ask me.

nah man. ain't that important to me. kid is a player, i'll give you that. but let me see him do his magic on a consistent level in the pros and even i might become a believer in him.

i'm so closeminded that i actually believed that kirk was god and kahn was beezlebub.

really. ok cantonlegend.

Archived