THE BROWNS BOARD

North Korea

One Post

Because if we intervene it'll piss off China and N Korea will fire all the old Soviet era weapons they have at South Korea and kill an insane amount of people.

The Kim government would certainly end, but many would die and China would likely not just sit still and allow a western-installed government sit on their border.

The difference is that Iraq attacked and invaded their neighbor and the UN came to the United States with their hat in their hand and asked us to boot him out. At which point he was required to give a list of his nuclear capability which he did then he was required to allow inspections which he did not. If North Korea invades somebody things will be different. You can look at the Timeline I posted above.

WSS

obamao's phoney "red lines" are crossed by anybody with impunity.

He's just all about revolutionary social change.

Not a leader, refusing to make decisions.

like Higgardly the nasty liar pig on Benghazi.

Liberals bitch about everything republicans do...(when they DO stuff)...

and then when they are supposed to make decisions..

they won't. Because they don't want to be instantly criticized like they

instantly criticize.

Plus, didnt trump say south korea should get their own nukes and handle their own business? Seems to me he's even more dovish on foreign policy thsn your favorite colored boy up there on penn ave.

Im laugh me resl good if trump becomes presidrnt snd moves toward isolationism which is exactly what you runts have been whining about dems doing for decades. But when a republicsn says we dont need to be globsl cops snymore its ok.....got it

Plus, didnt trump say south korea should get their own nukes and handle their own business?

If you deep throat the media cock you would think it's a terrible thing

Trump talks about not spending resources defending every country like South Korea and Japan and getting nothing in return.

Then he said he'd rather see Japan have nuclear weapons over North Korea, but he never advocated for them to get nukes - he more or less said it's an eventuality that they'll get them.

I have a buddy in Seoul for three years doing his military fulfillment. Basically, to play it safe, I shouldn't vote for Trump

A large part of Trump's campaign is calling Hillary out on her failure to protect Americans. If shit goes down at the border because SK or Japan are allowed to make nuclear weapons, I expect that American forces would be long gone from the region.

Those girls are all in there twenties. Anyone who doesn't like asian women must be gay.

Yes, those of us that don't like women built like 12 yr old boys......we're the queers. Got it.

Fuuuuuuuuck. Cleve beat me to it. There is a difference between Asian women and American Asian women. The latter usually don't have the figure of pre-teens. Thanks, I'll pass.

Archived