THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs

Zombo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no songwriter, but this seems to fit.....

"Flush her twitter down the toilet, throw Steph's mouthpiece down there too, for the Cavs came on so strong, & we've waited oh so long, for tonite takin' the title away from you!"....Sung to the tune of one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs, "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You"

Mike

I think I saw that it was the first full moon on a summer solstice since 1964!

So clearly this Cavs win was cosmic.

1964 hmm

Hopefully we don't have to wait til the next summer solstice full moon combo for another one

I vaguely recall posting in this thread.

That being said, the elation, energy and just the overall experience I only have one comparison that I'm able to draw a parallel with - and that was the week leading up to and the hours after The Game in 06. (#1 vs #2)

If you weren't there, I can promise you the videos, while nice, aren't a 10th of what the feeling was.

Man's game.

So happy I got to be in Cleveland for it. High-fiving cars passing by, hugging strangers and screaming so loud my voice is still gone. Will never forget that. Standing a foot from LeBron at the I-X center today while he paraded the trophy, and we chanted MVP was probably the best part other than Curry's missed 3 pointer.

post-798-0-09468400-1466488179_thumb.jpeg

Gotta get me a copy. Hope to be in town this weekend and load up on Championship gear.

I vaguely recall posting in this thread.

That being said, the elation, energy and just the overall experience I only have one comparison that I'm able to draw a parallel with - and that was the week leading up to and the hours after The Game in 06. (#1 vs #2)

If you weren't there, I can promise you the videos, while nice, aren't a 10th of what the feeling was.

It was a similar feeling after the Browns beat the Jets in double OT. I thought the entire town was going to float off into orbit. But that was only step one. This is the whole enchillada.

1964 hmm

Hopefully we don't have to wait til the next summer solstice full moon combo for another one

Next summer solstice-full moon combo will be in 2062, 46 years from now.

Looking forward to seeing the Browns win Super Bowl XCVI that year.

Next summer solstice-full moon combo will be in 2062, 46 years from now.

Looking forward to seeing the Browns win Super Bowl XCVI that year.

Actually that's not true. There's a fat bitch that lives down the street and she has a pool. I'm sure after some Bud Lights them scibbys come off thus creating a full moon. It should be around Early July or Aug. hopefully no one witnesses this true act of lunar light or lack there of.

Actually that's not true. There's a fat bitch that lives down the street and she has a pool. I'm sure after some Bud Lights them scibbys come off thus creating a full moon. It should be around Early July or Aug. hopefully no one witnesses this true act of lunar light or lack there of.

efb.png

Archived