THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs

Zombo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they hit most all their many three pointers, and for good, real referees to call the game fairly,

let the best team win, which means the CAVS will WIN !

I feel good about this. I have a good feeling. The curse ends tonight and who better than northeast ohio's native son, on father's day?

Today Cleveland wins their first championship in many of our lives, and our superstar becomes a legend the magnitude of which has never been seen.

All in!

I actually have a good feeling about this one... and that scares me a little. But if LBJ limits the number of times I scream at the TV for jab-stepping the shot clock away, I like our chances... it means we are moving without the ball.

Also have a feeling Mo Williams kicks in a handful of 3's...

Calls? Home team will get more... nature of the game. Look for more, early attention to our grabbing the "Splash Brothers" coming off of screens, but the calls should ease as the game rolls on.

Bring it on home Boys.. It's there to take... I think we get it done.. it would be a shame for any ref to dare taint LBJ's Legacy...

What's everybody doing? My Naples Browns Backers are holding a watch party at a local sports bar.

I watched the Fumble and Game 7 in 97 alone so Im glad I will have a support group.

Already pumped ... and nervous.

I go back to 1970 Austin Carr, Bingo Smith and the gang ... grew up with a Carr poster on my wall... Let's do this!

Z

--Cavs are my #2 sports team behind Browns, and no one else is even close.

Staying home to watch it on my 58 inch 4k TV, It's a shame it's not broadcast in 4K. 4K TV's are the biggest scam I ever fell for. Put a pork butt on the smoker today and made pulled pork. Now let the countdown begin.

GO CAVS!

Much has been made of the 0-32 thing, but I did some research today and a 3-1 series has only gone to game 7 twice. The last time was 50 years ago. So it's really not a relevant stat. The Cavs have already done what 30 of those teams didn't.

If this has been mentioned on the broadcast, then disregard. Watching on mute here.

Halftime and it ain't over...

Need our shooters to settle into a couple mid-range jumpers, then the 3's will come. Many had looks, but none had the stroke.

Archived