THE BROWNS BOARD

Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face

Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

Deers. Lmao

Man Michigan is a terrible place.

I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

I lived in Lansing for three years.

Saw the sun twice.

You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

Z

Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why

It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio

Where did you study law? The university of " Let's turn jack-offs into lawyers?

Michigan is a beautiful state.The upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful land you will see anywhere. Bed Wetter, really man, you need to get dry behind the ears and come back in about 10 years. Do you earn much practicing dildo law? There certainly are a lot of customers for you here.

Who said I was a lawyer?

And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

Who said I was a lawyer?

And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.

Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.

Everyone in Michigan drives like 90 on the highway.

I will say that as soon as you get to about Columbus and further South, no one can drive in the snow.

back in the day, a couple of best friends and I went to central Ontario, way, way out in the wilderness,

and on our way up there, with good old '66 Chevy Belaire, canoe, etc etc....

we went up though Michigan, east coast.

we decided to go up the east coast route to get there, to see more of the lake,

and drove through Detroit... literally, there was this weird pale yellow smog that

made us all sick. I mean, really sick, nearly pukey sick.

There's other stuff about michigan that can make ya sick.

You can't deny that with beautiful Michigan, comes really nasty, ugly, repulsive, failed city or two.

Like lead the in the water. Maybe that's what set off nadumbicrap suh......

Been all over the country, and Ohio, especially near Cleveland has by far has the best freeway systems I've driven. Nice wide highways that are maintained. Drive in Michigan or New York and you feel like your in a third world country, especially when you see the uncut grass that separates the highways up to 3 feet tall.

That said, I was in Traverse City years ago located in the northern part of the state and was impressed. Very nice. Beautiful scenery.

Mackinaw is nice - far enough from detroit poison.

Holland is nice - unless the pollution from detroit

has ruined the sand dunes and beaches.

The worst thing about michigan, after pollution in detroit.. is the entitlement subculture.

Mackinaw is nice - far enough from detroit poison.

Holland is nice - unless the pollution from detroit

has ruined the sand dunes and beaches.

The worst thing about michigan, after pollution in detroit.. is the entitlement subculture.

The water in central michigan is attrocious!

Most memorable dig from the HBO Sports Documentary "The Rivalry":

"The entire state of Michigan smells like hot dog water."

Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

Michigan is actually a very nice state except for two aspect: Dangerous Detroit Ghettos and Michigan football.

I don't get the fucking point of this thread? So the Steelers have another monster LB, and you think the Steelers are going to fall apart because what? of an isolated foot race?

I will say it again; as much as I hate the fucking Steelers, they are at this point the best franchise in the NFL. In the modern Era, of the Superbowl, no team has had more success. Calling Steeler fans "bandwagon fans" may have been fair game when they first started winning, but they are no different from the Paul Brown era Browns. They have pounded the fuck out of everyone, they have won more than their fair share of super-bowls, and as far as "puss" Ben Roethlisberger, don't be a fucking jackoff. For the love of God, the guy is going to the Hall of fame. He has played through injury, he never fucking complains, and he still took his team into the playoffs, with a good deal of the Steelers better talent injured.

Bash the fucking team all you want, but this thread is so fucking idiotic it is even more asinine than my Sumo Wrestler thread. At least the sharper posters here know that was horseshit. But THIS? People actually think this is bad news for the Steelers?

Can you imagine if a LB the Browns had was beating farst players in a foot race? You guys would be wetting your pussy hairs over how talented he was.

When the Browns players stop shitting their pants during Steeler week, THEN post some goofy shit like this.

You don't hate the steelers. You suck their balls constantly.

It's not sucking their balls, it's telling it like it is without letting his hate for them get in the way.

The concept of "respecting talent" is lost on a lot of these people.

I hate the Steelers with a passion, but I respect the fact that they've been able to be consistently successful for a majority of this millennium so far.

And I also wish we had drafted Roethlisberger, so there's that.

Archived