THE BROWNS BOARD

UN's Agenda 21plan

calfoxwc

Obama-Caesar1-300x300.jpg

to combat poverty. and weather. and private land ownership.

etc etc. mmgw. The EPA trying to establish control over water in ditches, wetlands,

and creeks...and ponds.

http://reason.org/blog/show/two-examples-of-epa-overreach

The BLM trying to take land ...in this case, by "redefining" borders".

It's all about wealth redistribution, and global "sustainability".

It's who obamao, who lived in poverty in Indonesia... is.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/15/govt-tells-texas-rancher-his-land-no-longer-belongs-to-him-he-knew-it-was-serious-when-he-claims-official-said-these-six-words/

More and more control over Americans. Going after their ability to protect themselves, etc.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/10/white-house-finalizing-plan-to-take-major-gun-control-action-using-executive-authority-valerie-jarrett-says/

obamao demanding we admit refugees, all muslim, from syria and ME countries.

and yes, open borders with Mexico.

But read on:

They don't give a damn about Iraqi Christians.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/10/iraqi-christians-persecuted-by-islamic-state-evacuated-to-slovakia-by-glenn-becks-mercury-one-charity/

nazi like team obamao fights and fights to kick Christian German family back to Germany.

They home schooled.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.html

See a trend already? The UN's Agenda 21 plan is everything that our Constitution defends

us from. And, obamao long ago admitted he has a dim view of our Constitution.

And, he's running out of time, and getting more and more desperate to gain control...

of everything.

Obama doesn't seem to appreciate our constitution and why we have the checks and balances in place. He is abusing his authority as president to resort to executive action to get his agenda when the congress won't sign on to it. He has done it with illegal immigration and now is getting ready to enact gun control legislation unilaterally by executive order. At least 13 times the Supreme Court has ruled against Obama for abusing his authority and taking illegal actions but that does not deter him at all. It is the job of congress to make laws not the executive branch. We have one long year to go with his term in office and I look for him to act even more like a king before he finally leaves office.

Obama doesn't seem to appreciate our constitution and why we have the checks and balances in place. He is abusing his authority as president to resort to executive action to get his agenda when the congress won't sign on to it. He has done it with illegal immigration and now is getting ready to enact gun control legislation unilaterally by executive order. At least 13 times the Supreme Court has ruled against Obama for abusing his authority and taking illegal actions but that does not deter him at all. We have one long year to go with his term in office and I look for him to act even more like a king before he finally leaves office.

What if he refuses to leave office? Says the country is at war and cannot be distracted by elections, and by decree he shall remain in charge until the end of the conflict?

What if he refuses to leave office? Says the country is at war and cannot be distracted by elections, and by decree he shall remain in charge until the end of the conflict?

I could only possibly see that happening with a very popular president (Obama isn't ). If Obama stayed one day over his term there would be revolts in the street. Some have posted about how an armed citizenry would be no match for our military but If martial law is ever declared by an unpopular president who stays beyond his term I think you would see mass defections in our military.

Boys I think you are worrying about nothing. Just wait till he goes out to play golf and clear out his shit.

WSS

i don't see it happening Steve but I am concerned this president whose goal is to fundamentally change this nation will resort to executive orders to get accomplished what he cannot get done in the way it is supposed to be under our constitution. The executive branch is not the law making branch, that is congress's job.

I have been upset at this administration as well for only vigorously enforcing laws they agree with and ignoring laws they don't like. We recently had a clerk of court go to jail for not following the law in issuing marriage licenses to gay couples and I would like to know when the leaders of sanctuary cities who are not enforcing and following federal laws will be prosecuted and going to jail?

Sanctuary City Mayors Condemning Trump Should be Arrested

"Being a sanctuary city is illegal. State and local authorities cannot refuse to enforce federal law. Of course, who is going to call sanctuary cities to account when the President of the United States refuses to enforce our immigration laws."

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/sanctuary_city_mayors_condemning_trump_should_be_arrested.html

Libs won't criticize it though. More dem votes. The illegals are deemed to be 70 percent future dem voters.

That's what it is all about.

That German couple who Obamao and co. demanded to be forced

out of our country, refused to let them stay?

They homeschooled. Would have been Republcan/Independent voters.

That is very true - but another brand would be destroyed just as quickly.

It's their culture war. We need to get back to having two political parties that

stand on principle, even though they disagree.

Right now, most prominent politicians are afraid of the dishonest attacks of the left,

and the left is locked in to being way left and vicious to keep it.

Pitiful. I'm hoping for a Cruz-Carson ticket now. I don't trust Trump - he could flip

on any issue for the enjoyment of being flamboyant and for the attention.

The republicans usually find themselves behind the 8 ball in public opinion because not only of the liberal bias of the mainstream media but the liberal Hollywood entertainment industry. It is not that democrat goofs like Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid are some great political minds but they have the liberal media and entertainment shaping public opinion on the issues of today.

Pro life republicans need to be smart as the liberal media had a heyday with Todd Aiken who idiotically said a women's body had a way of shutting down a legitimate rape. The liberal media sets the agenda and paints pro lifers as extremists and people like Aiken the norm in the republican party when he is the exception (exceptionally stupid). What Rand Paul did when asked by a liberal journalist about extremists positions on abortion in the republican party turned the tables and said why doesn't the biased liberal media ask the DNC chairwoman Debby Wasserman Schultze about her extreme position on abortion such as abortion on demand right up to when the baby is about to be born? Who sets the agenda here on what are extreme positions? I think the democrats have some extreme positions but they will not get called on it by their liberal media allies.

It is better today with alternative media such as the internet, cable news (Fox) and talk radio to help counter the liberal bias but Fox News is only one small network up against ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC. There are a few conservative voices in Hollywood as well but they are hugely outnumbered.

Archived