THE BROWNS BOARD

4 FRONT ROW - Section 531 - 25 yd line

Squintz

Guys - I have GREAT seats available to most games that I want to offer up to my friends on the BrownsBoard first.

The tickets are:

4 Front Row - Section 531 - 25 yd line. Awesome Seats - nobody in front of you!

- and -

2 Under Cover in the last row of section 137 - Goal Line Seats. These are GREAT when weather is rough or anytime.

They are right in front of the lower level suites for a fraction of the price they pay.

Prices vary per game but are discounted from my broker prices for all board members. All reasonable offers will be considered. If you're interested in the full season or multiple games we can talk more.

PM me if you're interested. I have other tickets I'll be using - I don't want anyone thinking I'm selling out on my Browns! I'll be there come hell or high water!

• 3 weeks later...
Guys - I have GREAT seats available to most games that I want to offer up to my friends on the BrownsBoard first.

The tickets are:

4 Front Row - Section 531 - 25 yd line. Awesome Seats - nobody in front of you!

- and -

2 Under Cover in the last row of section 137 - Goal Line Seats. These are GREAT when weather is rough or anytime.

They are right in front of the lower level suites for a fraction of the price they pay.

Prices vary per game but are discounted from my broker prices for all board members. All reasonable offers will be considered. If you're interested in the full season or multiple games we can talk more.

PM me if you're interested. I have other tickets I'll be using - I don't want anyone thinking I'm selling out on my Browns! I'll be there come hell or high water!

I would be interested in a future game for the 4 front row seats please email or message me back what a ballpark price would be for a future game this year.

Archived