WalterWhite

040915-preseason-576jpg.jpeg

2015 CLEVELAND BROWNS PRESEASON OPPONENTS

WEEK DATES OPPONENT SITE

1 Aug. 13-17 vs. Washington Redskins FirstEnergy Stadium

2 Aug. 20 vs. Buffalo Bills (ESPN) FirstEnergy Stadium

3 Aug. 27-30 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium

4 Sept. 3-4 at Chicago Bears Soldier Field

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Cleveland-Browns-announce-2015-preseason-schedule/e6eae937-5308-49cc-8a88-dc0b48bb3705

I kind of have this theory that the teams who get preseason ESPN "prime time" games is foreshadowing of them not getting regular season ones. It was the case last year and I wouldn't see it changing this year. That doesn't bother me much at all though, Sunday at 1 is when football is meant to be played.

there were trade rumors floating around about cutler. new coaches usually want their guy. fox coached in denver after cutler had left. maybe that bad taste was still lingering. and RG3? yeah he prob will be starting but if he stinks it up like he did last year, look for mccoy to get a lot of snaps. talk about an owner who has totally fucked his team in dan snyder.

there were trade rumors floating around about cutler. new coaches usually want their guy. fox coached in denver after cutler had left. maybe that bad taste was still lingering. and RG3? yeah he prob will be starting but if he stinks it up like he did last year, look for mccoy to get a lot of snaps. talk about an owner who has totally fucked his team in dan snyder.

Wouldn't it figure Snyder would be the 1 owner willing to overpay Shawn Lauvao in FA especially based on how consistently we could rely on running inside of tackle from 2011-2013? Therefore, when we got to our preseason game with Washington - was it an surprise we had a successful goal line stand stuffing their run?

Archived