THE BROWNS BOARD

Walter Football Reader Mock is Underway - Vote Early and Often

Tour2ma

Somehow they managed to get #12 right without us, but #19 will be up in a couple days. Right now HOU is on the clock.

Here's the link: http://walterfootball.com/draft2015reader.php

Follow @walterfootball to stay updated.

Here are the results at #12:

Browns: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington

Danny Shelton: 40.8%

DeVante Parker: 28.1%

Shane Ray: 14.4%

Ereck Flowers: 4.7%

Todd Gurley: 3.3%

Alvin Dupree: 3.0%

Malcom Brown: 2.9%

Andrus Peat: 1.4%

Melvin Gordon: 1.4%

Total votes: 659

Somehow they managed to get #12 right without us, but #19 will be up in a couple days. Right now HOU is on the clock.

Here's the link: http://walterfootball.com/draft2015reader.php

Follow @walterfootball to stay updated.

Here are the results at #12:

Browns: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington

Danny Shelton: 40.8%

DeVante Parker: 28.1%

Shane Ray: 14.4%

Ereck Flowers: 4.7%

Todd Gurley: 3.3%

Alvin Dupree: 3.0%

Malcom Brown: 2.9%

Andrus Peat: 1.4%

Melvin Gordon: 1.4%

Total votes: 659

Thanks for sharing that Tour! Gotta be honest the first 3 make a lot of sense in terms of meeting us where we are at. Shelton is the easy fave.

They are on the Browns second pick of the first round as we speak. Get there and vote for DGB!

Dude could be the next Megatron. With Gordon and DGB, if we could get their heads on straight we would have the best WR group in the NFL>

personally dont like the way it looks like its going....totally down with Shelton, but Perriman and Flowers are in the lead.....

from the choices they are offering, you PICK DUPREE !!!!

Sounds like there's been some drastic changes since Thursday.

I don't like Perriman or Flowers at #12. I don't even think I want Perriman at #19. I'd take him in the mid-late 20s in a tradeback scenario; but that's probably it. And I'm a fan; BUT we should have some front 7 personnel on our doorstep at #12. Dupree isn't a bad idea given the shakeout but neither is trading back if all the pressing faves are gone.

In a world we we never ace all our picks, more picks are welcome...

Not a Flowers fan... or of any OT at 19.

I'll give my poxy to this commenter...

"Alex H: If I'm the Browns, I'm calling for offers to trade down. It would be a major mistake for the Browns to take an OT here. DGB has major red flags and Perriman is a work in progress that the Browns can't wait on. I'd honestly offer the pick to NE for their 1 and either a 2 or 3, so they can get DGB. If I can't move down, Dupree has to be the pick. Mingo isn't developing as hoped and there's nobody behind him. Pass rusher is essential to Pettine's defense so I expect it to be addressed early."

Archived