THE BROWNS BOARD

Farmer suspended first 4 games of season, fined $250k

WalterWhite

#Browns have been fined $250,000 or Text-gate and Ray Farmer has been suspended without pay for first four games of season.

#Browns Ray Farmer's four-game suspension will start at midnight before the first regular season game and end immediately after fourth game

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am assuming there are some men out there qualified to be a GM at some level. some extremely qualified who don't feel like a full time job at this point in their career. Could any of these gentlemen be hired as a consultant, get in tune with what Farmer would plan or do during that time and act as a proxy if need be?

WSS

I am assuming there are some men out there qualified to be a GM at some level. some extremely qualified who don't feel like a full time job at this point in their career. Could any of these gentlemen be hired as a consultant, get in tune with what Farmer would plan or do during that time and act as a proxy if need be?

WSS

Steve,

Farmer already had hired Bill Kuharich, who had been GM at KC & a long time exec, as his right hand man. I'm sure we'll not skip a beat during Farmer's absence.

Mike

Pretty fair punishment. All in all the whole situation only cost us a pretty damn good OC.

How about baby shanny? He had his phone on his person, turned on and checked the incoming text... Where's baby shanny's punishment?? ( Same place the Pats' punishment is)

If the Browns fired every GM after one/two years w/out letting them develop talent and implement their plan, they'd be the Browns.

Maybe I missed the joke, but does anyone else find it funny that this is a tweet from a former Browns board member?

As for the Brownsn; this is good news. As for Atlanta; it could have been worse. As for the Patriots; Nothing will happen until after the draft. For all we know, Tom Brady himself could have let the air out of those footballs and yet it's taking so long I suspect a complete cover up.

Archived