THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland... we have a PED sighting...

Tour2ma

It takes a special type of suck to need PED's and still not crack the lineup of a winless team

It takes a real Special Educational Bruin to miss all of a NFL training camp to graduate. then take 32 snaps all season. than decide Yea, maybe some PED's will help me get threw my rough 20 week season. California Dreamin..Mommy am Cold!!

Could have been Adderall or some other thing. Doesn't mean he was 'juicing'... Let's not jump to conclusions until we hear the whole story. I'm sure he just made a mistake or was sincerely trying to help the team to get a win. No doubt it's disappointing but its not the end of the world.

Could have been Adderall or some other thing. Doesn't mean he was 'juicing'... Let's not jump to conclusions until we hear the whole story. I'm sure he just made a mistake or was sincerely trying to help the team to get a win. No doubt it's disappointing but its not the end of the world.

i hope you are a life counselor, cuz you're the best we've got.

image.jpg

i hope you are a life counselor, cuz you're the best we've got.

LOL!

It takes a real Special Educational Bruin to miss all of a NFL training camp to graduate. then take 32 snaps all season. than decide Yea, maybe some PED's will help me get threw my rough 20 week season. California Dreamin..Mommy am Cold!!

You and Couch just reminded me why it's not safe to have a mouth full of warm beverages over the laptop. God bless you sick bastards!

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/12/16/Cleveland-Browns-OL-Alvin-Bailey-suspended-for-two-games/5051481870088/

Ooooh, you wait all season for a PED sighting and then you get three at once. I know this is only the second but there'll be another. Just wait.

and here I thought we had gotten rid of all the "bad type" players and now had a team of only "good type" players......

Im also now seeing some cracks in the whole "team" thing, with Pryor and Coleman starting to point fingers at their teammates..

Not good.....Im surprised Hue doesnt just break down and start crying.....oh wait.....never mind......

Bailey: we already knew about this. And we already knew that he sucked. Sucked bad enough to not be able to hold a starting spot on an 0-13 team with both starters at his position out for the year.

Django has been raw, but hopefully this experience pays off down the road. Let's keep this five healthy down the stretch I want to see more from Coop and Django.

Z

Yeah I can't see Bailey being on this team next year. Bitonio has one spot nailed down, and even if Greco doesn't come back for the start of the season you still have Drango and Cooper competing, along with other guys like Fabiano.

Yes, we knew about Bailey... and thought he was facing a 4-game sit. So something must have gone his way to only get 2-games.

I wouldn't chuck him just yet. At LG in the preseason he actually looked pretty good. of course that was against 2nd stringers.

If next TC he falls victim to a numbers pinch so be it, but I would not send him packing now.

It's almost like you're happy to see things like this...

you think I bitch because Im happy?........dude, Ive been LOVING this team for over 40 years......this is the first and ONLY season Ive ever bitched....EVER......WHY???......because Im angry at what has happened to my team.....

and I get pissed when I see terrible decisions and the team just getting worse(which I didnt think was possible)......it makes me ill....makes my stomach hurt.....makes my chest heavy......makes me sad

The Browns....and my love for this team.....have been a constant my whole life and Ive always gotten a tom of joy and pleasure out of the whole process....I love the FA period and always get excited to see who we sign.....I love the draft and spend endless hours preparing......I love training camp and going to watch them prepare....I love preseason and my first glimpse of thje new guys.....and I love every single Sunday afternoon that I can watch my team and hope for a win.....

But you know what?.....this year that was all taken away.....this year there was no hope.....no FA signings....no draft excitement.....and no fun on a single Sunday.....

and I called it during the preseason and said it out loud.....and was basically ridiculed for not understanding "the plan".....and told they WOULD get better....and win some games....and develop great players.....and it would be a fun season of growth....andf that I should shut up and watch it happen....

and you know what?....it didnt.....it unfolded EXACTLY as I said it would......exactly....

So....if you think losing my team....and having all the fun sucked out of something Ive enjoyed for decades makes me HAPPY?............YOU'RE CRAZY.......(and, obviously, it's made me crazy and turned me into a raving lunatic, instead of bthe happy content fan Id always been).....

But....to everyone of you guys who shot me down after FA....the draft...during preseason...etc....all I can say is I was right and this season was exactly as predicted......and, if you think it makes me happy to say that.....you're wrong......

Archived