THE BROWNS BOARD

Reporters And Analysts Showing Browns No Respect

miktoxic

"We're gonna be in the Playoffs." - Trent Richardson

12-4 Season Record Prediction - PoeticG

"THE PLAYOFFS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEYZC9SeVA

"It's Brandon Weeden's Turn!!!" - Heard it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Maybe the horse's mouth is actually Shurmur but Cribbs' voice is good enough for me. I like how he said Colt is still a young guy, can sit on the bench and learn for a few years(really, just what he needs right now) and still be an elite QB. I'm excited.

- whats the fat old man doing? he hired heckert....and does presidential things. you probably should know that being president doesn't normally mean your on the field in shorts teaching your new QB.

presidential things??? like lie?

heckert isn't on the field in shorts either but at least i can respect him.

I LOVE the kind of terrifc players the Browns have brought on board. Talent, character, attitude, work ethic, some serious speed, love for the game....

that's how you build a great football team.

Come ON, football season.

I LOVE the kind of terrifc players the Browns have brought on board. Talent, character, attitude, work ethic, some serious speed, love for the game....

Terrific players? Cmon buddy. I love the optimism but these so called terrific players amounted to a 4-12 season. Unless you're talking about the terrific untested rookies...

just read 2 more articles that have the browns winning less games than last year.

http://bleacherrepor...-in-2012/page/9

http://bleacherrepor...leveland-browns

i predicted at least the same record as last year after seeing this year's schedule. these guys just plain out think the browns are going to stink this year.

i don't care if we only win 2 games as long as i see improvement on offense. i think our defense will get exposed this year, besides DQ who do we got at LB?

Just a year ago, some of these geniuses were making Hillis a stud, and were most fans, some of us called Hillis what he was a one year wonder. This team will be better than last year a lot better

Damn now we agreed twice in the same day....................doubled the last ten years

Just a year ago, some of these geniuses were making Hillis a stud, and were most fans, some of us called Hillis what he was a one year wonder. This team will be better than last year a lot better

Hillis was a stud, when he played. He was hurt too much. Maybe because of injuries he will become a one year wonder, but the dude could run the ball.

Perhaps, but it is silly. Sorry, but I think overall this division takes a tumble. Sure, the Browns won't make the playoffs, but neither will two of the three other teams in the AFCN. The Browns I think may still end up last, but they will be respectable and not nearly as far behind the other three teams as these tools think.

as these tools think.

i didn't post the video to piss people off. i just wanted to show what the majority of people outside of northern ohio are thinking about the browns.

to say that the lamonte thing isn't at least a little shady IMO is crazy. as one 'tool' said "you don't build an organization (FO/coaches) around one agent's client list. if you were to ask who do we want to run our offense and your answer is brad childress, then you should have never asked the question." seems pretty well thought out to me.

so if we win one more game than last year is that an accomplishment for this organization?

i didn't post the video to piss people off. i just wanted to show what the majority of people outside of northern ohio are thinking about the browns.

I don't believe that these characters represent the majority of what people outside NEO think by any means. Even if it does, who gives a rat's ass. It is not what they think, but how the Browns play.

to say that the lamonte thing isn't at least a little shady IMO is crazy. as one 'tool' said "you don't build an organization (FO/coaches) around one agent's client list. if you were to ask who do we want to run our offense and your answer is brad childress, then you should have never asked the question." seems pretty well thought out to me.

It is only crazy if these guys don't do the job. I am more than on board with bringing in Childress regardless of who his agent was. The other candidate for the job may have been Mike Sherman. Do you want to bet dollars to donuts that his agent is Bob Lamont?

The Yankees have tons of Scott Boras clients on their roster, yet they win. That is all that matters, not who their agent is.

so if we win one more game than last year is that an accomplishment for this organization?

With at least 5 and maybe as many as 7 rookie starters on this team? Damn straight its an accomplishment.

just read 2 more articles that have the browns winning less games than last year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1262548-predicting-regular-season-w-l-records-for-every-nfl-team-in-2012/page/9

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d81ph?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=cleveland-browns

i predicted at least the same record as last year after seeing this year's schedule. these guys just plain out think the browns are going to stink this year.

i don't care if we only win 2 games as long as i see improvement on offense. i think our defense will get exposed this year, besides DQ who do we got at LB?

When will it end? When they prove that they can win! And even then given the bias against Cleveland, and Ohio in general by the national lamestream media, it will still be hard to convince them. If the Browns were to make the playoffs this season, they'll say it was a fluke or some bullshit like that! :angry:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1262548-predicting-regular-season-w-l-records-for-every-nfl-team-in-2012/page/9

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d81ph?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=cleveland-browns

don't trip to much over any 'experts' opinion. All that matters is winning games, and when your team can start doing that on a consistent basis, most of those same 'experts' will jump on the bandwagon andpretend they were in your teams corner the whole time, I've seen it happen plenty as of late.

There will always be stubborn hating jackasses that let their ego prevent them from admitting their wrong though.

To this day, Skip bayless STILL contests that Aaron Rodgers is simply an 'alright' QB.

Stop posting bleacherreport articles, they suck!

well who else is going to report on the browns?

i bet you someone coming in and buying the billz would have at least got a 2 minute blurb on ESPN.

espn does notta for the browns even when they were winning games. stuart smith that crossed eyed fucking N wouldn't even tell the score on the sundays the browns won.

why are you still even here? tell me what to do , reaLLY? and i'll do the opposite. expect every bleacher report concerning the brown to be forwarded to you PM every day all season long.

although i like the billz you just pizzed me the fuck off so go fuck yourself and the billz.

"mr: why do you have such a dislike for holmgren?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! won't have to worry about that anymore more will we bub?

well who else is going to report on the browns?

i bet you someone coming in and buying the billz would have at least got a 2 minute blurb on ESPN.

espn does notta for the browns even when they were winning games. stuart smith that crossed eyed fucking N wouldn't even tell the score on the sundays the browns won.

why are you still even here? tell me what to do , reaLLY? and i'll do the opposite. expect every bleacher report concerning the brown to be forwarded to you PM every day all season long.

although i like the billz you just pizzed me the fuck off so go fuck yourself and the billz.

"mr: why do you have such a dislike for holmgren?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! won't have to worry about that anymore more will we bub?

First off, its Stuart Scott. Second of all, I could write an article for bleacherreport and I have shit for writing credentials. Third of all I don't care what happens to Holmgren as long as Heckert stays, but who brought Heckert here in the first place...oh yeah Holmgren and its not like your writing his check for 8 mil per year. And thanks for telling me to fuck myself. Stay classy.

Every time a douche bag "expert" "predicts" how a team will do, their history accuracy should be on the screen for us to judge them. Just like every stock picking expert SUCKS when you see their history, so do these guys. They're fun to listen to but don't know their butt from a hole in the ground.

What's with this Lamonte theory? If you're going to say it's a problem for multiple employees to be represented by the same agent, you should explain why. It could just as well be a positive thing. He could serve as a coach/adviser to them in a way that gets them to work together or back off unreasonable demands.

Their only comments that were valid is that we are in a ridiculously tough division. The rest of the report was horse crap.

I never thought id go this far....but youre a bigger bitch than ghouls on hormone therapy.

Jesus....just can it mik. Youre the poster child for bitter old men with nothing good to say. Didnt get your way in the draft so youve taken your toys and gone home.

Seriously....youre acting like a fucking child. Bye bye.

yeah. you're right. i did hate this draft. TR WAS the right pick (even though i wanted claiborne). weeden i thought was a wasted pick. we could have drafted hightower there. guess who did? the patriots. really? but we did need a RT and heckert got us the best available. other than that squadoosh. with 12 picks we could have made a play for some serious starters. can i point that out or am i sounding like a bitch?

why do other fans question the loyalty and thinking of other fans that root for the same team?

i hated the hiring of holmgren from the start. the only thing he brought to this team was heckert. mangini (as coach and his staff minus daboll) would have been a fine coach if given his chance. now let's see how the haslems treat these guys. kinda like making someone eat shit and then 2 days later someone making you eat shit. the shoe's on the other foot. kharma's a bitch.

and for me to flame a bills fan for telling a browns fan how to act is insane? if it was a stooler fan half of this board woulda jumped all over the guy.

this is my only place to talk browns in a state full of giants and jets (and some cowboy) fans. it's not like i can go to the local pub and start a conversation with a guy about the browns. i'd get laughed out of the joint.

i guess it's sorta like living in pittspuke and being a browns fan, huh?

hit the ignore me button choco. it's that simple.

yeah. you're right. i did hate this draft. TR WAS the right pick (even though i wanted claiborne). weeden i thought was a wasted pick. we could have drafted hightower there. guess who did? the patriots. really? but we did need a RT and heckert got us the best available. other than that squadoosh. with 12 picks we could have made a play for some serious starters. can i point that out or am i sounding like a bitch?

why do other fans question the loyalty and thinking of other fans that root for the same team?

i hated the hiring of holmgren from the start. the only thing he brought to this team was heckert. mangini (as coach and his staff minus daboll) would have been a fine coach if given his chance. now let's see how the haslems treat these guys. kinda like making someone eat shit and then 2 days later someone making you eat shit. the shoe's on the other foot. kharma's a bitch.

and for me to flame a bills fan for telling a browns fan how to act is insane? if it was a stooler fan half of this board woulda jumped all over the guy.

this is my only place to talk browns in a state full of giants and jets (and some cowboy) fans. it's not like i can go to the local pub and start a conversation with a guy about the browns. i'd get laughed out of the joint.

i guess it's sorta like living in pittspuke and being a browns fan, huh?

hit the ignore me button choco. it's that simple.

Mik, I didn't try to start an argument with you, I just said don't use bleacherreport articles because they suck. I'm also a Browns fan, not just a Bills fan just so you know.

since you've joined this forum i've had nothing but the utmost respect for you. i, myself, don't get the 2 team love affair, but that being said i do root for teams based on either gambling or to help my team in any W-L contest.

i think the billz (like you've said in many past posts before) are building a young talented team in the same way we are.

don't know if it's your player/personnel or the coaching staff and vision that separates our teams in that regard.. IMHO the billz are 4 yrs ahead of the browns but have laid a path. which is what i expect to be a winning path to which if we follow, i applaud.

just really dislike the guys that root for any team that is 'HOT' at the time a.k.a. bandwagon fans.

if you are anything like my steeler/redskins fan then i know you are true to heart.

myself....i'd have a triple bypass if the browns were guaranteed a SB victory. as a matter of fact, i'd just want to hear 2 hour repeats of ESPN proclaiming the browns as SB victors....for 2 minutes before they talked about greg louganis being hired as USCs diving coach. repeat. rinse. repeat. rinse. morphine inject...hey we wonnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzz good night!

since you've joined this forum i've had nothing but the utmost respect for you. i, myself, don't get the 2 team love affair, but that being said i do root for teams based on either gambling or to help my team in any W-L contest.

i think the billz (like you've said in many past posts before) are building a young talented team in the same way we are.

don't know if it's your player/personnel or the coaching staff and vision that separates our teams in that regard.. IMHO the billz are 4 yrs ahead of the browns but have laid a path. which is what i expect to be a winning path to which if we follow, i applaud.

just really dislike the guys that root for any team that is 'HOT' at the time a.k.a. bandwagon fans.

if you are anything like my steeler/redskins fan then i know you are true to heart.

myself....i'd have a triple bypass if the browns were guaranteed a SB victory. as a matter of fact, i'd just want to hear 2 hour repeats of ESPN proclaiming the browns as SB victors....for 2 minutes before they talked about greg louganis being hired as USCs diving coach. repeat. rinse. repeat. rinse. morphine inject...hey we wonnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzz good night!

Thanks, I respect you too, I just don't always agree with you is all.

Archived