THE BROWNS BOARD

Stand up for Real Marriage - between a MAN AND A WOMAN

calfoxwc

LC_Pushemail_final.jpg

In case you missed my important message over the weekend, we are about to launch what has the potential to be the most impactful media effort to fight against tyranny and stand for marriage in Liberty Counsel's history. I'm notifying you first because you are among Liberty Counsel's most faithful supporters. Please see below the way in which we are taking our battle directly to FoxNews, and how you can help "push for liberty" — Mat.

Since the day the Supreme Court announced its outrageous and unconstitutionalObergefell same-sex "marriage" decision, I have been sounding the alarm and calling citizens across the nation to do one thing...

RESIST this unconstitutional and unjust ruling!

Already, we have helped rally over 100,000 citizens in our call to defend natural marriage and stand for our First Amendment rights. As I write, Liberty Counsel is in court defending the rights of Americans who have taken a stand against this oppressive Court edict that Justice Scalia compared to a "Putsch" — a not-so-subtle reference to Hitler's Nazi Germany. Every day, more and more calls and requests for help come to our office.

But I have known from the beginning that we must do more.

We must push for liberty like never before!

As a friend of Liberty Counsel, we are giving you advance notice of what may well be our most important nationwide campaign to date that is designed to — expose this Court's unconstitutional tyranny and rally millions of citizens to stand and resist... to push back for liberty!

+ + We're Taking This Battle To Fox News And Many Other National Media Outlets!

Beginning on Wednesday, Liberty Counsel launches a nationwide campaign that will reach millions of citizens that we're calling Push For Liberty. Our Push For Liberty will take a vital message to nationwide TV — including Fox News, Blaze TV, NewsMax TV and others— calling on citizens across the nation to RISE UP with a united voice and PUSH FOR LIBERTY against the Supreme Court's unconstitutional and tyrannical same-sex "marriage" ruling.

We plan on reaching millions of citizens in the first weeks of our Push For Liberty! But my goal is to reach tens of millions with this "call to resist" and engage hundreds of thousands of citizens in what is truly a battle for the very heart and soul of our nation.

+ + Will You Join Me In Our Historic "Push For Liberty"?

Before we even announce our Push For Liberty to the media, I am coming to you and asking you to take and stand with me and PUSH FOR LIBERTY!

Would you be among the first to stand up with me and join Liberty Counsel's Push For Liberty -- saying you STAND FOR MARRIAGE and STAND AGAINST JUDICIAL TYRANNY?

Simply click here or on the image below and we will include you in our Push For Liberty effort as we rally hundreds of thousands of citizens to STAND FOR MARRIAGE and STAND AGAINST JUDICIAL TYRANNY:

joinpush.jpg

If we do not push for liberty... if we do not resist this oppressive, unjust Court ruling... if this Court and this President have their way...

Christian business owners will be shut down with no legal recourse for simply standing for natural marriage;

Christian schools will come under the harshest attack, especially Christian colleges. Such schools could be forced to hire homosexuals. Team Obama could use theObergefell ruling to cut off any federally-backed student loans to students at principled Christian schools, which would cause many schools to close their doors.

Pastors and churches will come under attack like never before as this new constitutional "right" to same-sex "marriage" is enforced in every area of our lives;

And anyone who supports natural marriage will be on the wrong side of the law!

That's why we must resist and we must push for liberty.

Our Push For Liberty nationwide campaign launches in less than 72 hours. I have stepped out in faith. In fact, I need to raise $20,000 above our regular August income right away to help in this fight. I'm taking a risk -- but I'm doing so because I am convinced that our liberties are at risk, especially our religious liberties! In the next week alone, we could reach more than a million people with the Push For Liberty campaign message. Will you stand with me and push for liberty? Please go here:

Thank you for your prayers and your financial support!

May God bless our nation.

Mat Staver

P.S. Our extensive Push For Liberty campaign launches on Wednesday. We are taking this battle nationwide with Push For Liberty airing on major networks this week. But I'm coming to you first. Please join me and stand with citizens across the nation who are pushing for liberty! Go here:

joinpush.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand by a push for religious liberties if Obama were to use this against say christian schools and businesses. Tell me this cal, aside from the repercussions you listed, do you really give a shit if 2 men/women are considered to be legally married?

I need to come up with one of these nonprofits to swindle people out of money on an issue they can't win.

Protect Little Baby Jesus Freedom Force!

Liberals and minorities are out to attack baby Jesus! They think he's bad! Boo! They're going to take you guns, apple pie, and freedom! Donate to Protect Little Baby Jesus Freedom Force now to protect these god given liberties! America is the best country in in history if the universe, but there are those that disagree! With your help, we can bring the fight to Top Right News. By donating just $20 to Mike Huckabee, we can save little baby Jesus. You do love Jesus, right?

Ok kids are you done?

The point of religious liberty is that you shouldn't force a church to marry 2 men for example. You wouldn't dare ask a Muslim to draw the prophet Muhammed would you?

Let them marry in any way they seem fit while still protecting the church from going against its religion. It is that simple. Really.

And this is not coming from one in the protect baby Jesus crowd.

do you really give a shit if 2 men/women are considered to be legally married? Blowe

I do, very much. From the beginning of the discussions about civil unions and

equal couple's rights, etc...

I was fine with that. Seemed fair. I mean, they do exist, and not having hospitial visitation rights,

tax exemptions, etc.

But then, the push by the sicko left, was to force estimated 97% of the rest of America, with Obamao leading the

charge.... to not oppose a perverted change of definition of real marriage.

Now, you don't have the freedom to disagree or the liberal gay activist courts will rule against you.

But it's part of a serious trend of undermining every institution of our country.

Our military. Real marriage. Our electoral process/demographics. Our spending on VALID entitlements.

Our flag. Our Congress. Our police forces around the country. Our safety from crime. Our 2nd Amendment.

Our 1st Amendment. Our protection from unfair tax gouging (reference soon to happen

cuts to ss), our great health care system, with faults, decent American teaching of kids in schools,

the list is longer, but that's all I can think of offhand. Obamao has personally instigated religious, civil, racial,

economic, and legal strife, tried to frame all gun owning Americans with the setup "fast and furious"...

dashed our trust in government, angered both sides of the isles of congress, ridiculed and pressured

our Supreme Court, dissed and tried to intimidate Israel, and sided with Israel's enemies, played footsie

with Iran, ordered the release of thousands and thousands of mentally ill violent murderers, rapists.....

Yeah, the war to perverse real marriage is the same intent as demeaning and ridiculing the Tea Party,

all conservatives, military veterans, Christian bakers and churches,.... etc etc etc.

I don't think anyone here has ever advocated for forcing churches to marry gay couples, so I am not sure where you're going with this.

That was one of the major points cal was making and you were mocking him. While I can see how his post looks comical from the outside there was some good content to it if you can look through all the big serious trouble.

Ok cal, I have one more for you. If cloward and piven wanted to get married should they be allowed to?

That was one of the major points cal was making and you were mocking him. While I can see how his post looks comical from the outside there was some good content to it if you can look through all the big serious trouble.

Ok cal, I have one more for you. If cloward and piven wanted to get married should they be allowed to?

Seriously? Because all I can see is prattling about liberty, about first amendment rights, comparisons with nazi germany, and then a redundant point about churches being forced to perform gay weddings.

No, your 'liberty' doesn't mean preventing other people from marrying the person they love

No, nobody is infringing on your rights to say stupid things that make you look like a dick

No, you don't live in nazi germany (?!)

No, churches aren't being forced to perform these ceremonies. They may *elect* to, but that's up to them.

I have to agree with Chris here. I'm not sure how Cals response is a "good" response. Was I just making fun of the OP? yeah. But are we considering all of Cals nonsense a "good" response now? So we only need about 15% of our posts to be based in reality?

do you really give a shit if 2 men/women are considered to be legally married? Blowe

Our military. Real marriage. Our electoral process/demographics. Our spending on VALID entitlements.

. Our protection from unfair tax gouging (reference soon to happen

cuts to ss), our great health care system, with faults, decent American teaching of kids in schools,

wait a sec, are you really that brainwashed that you're going to say that democrats have been the ones itching to cut SS? Whether you agree with the concept of SS or not, please understand that the only reason it's still around is because of the democratic party. Republicans have either tried to get rid of it, or raid the fuck out of it for decades so it goes insolvent. They figure one way or another we'll kill this.

Ok cal, I have one more for you. If cloward and piven wanted to get married should they be allowed to? Blowe

Cool question.

Of course they could get married ! Even if they were both gay ! I'd support that !

Explanation?

Richard Cloward was a man. Frances Fox Piven was a woman.

Seriously? Because all I can see is prattling about liberty, about first amendment rights, comparisons with nazi germany, and then a redundant point about churches being forced to perform gay weddings.

No, your 'liberty' doesn't mean preventing other people from marrying the person they love

No, nobody is infringing on your rights to say stupid things that make you look like a dick

No, churches aren't being forced to perform these ceremonies. They may *elect* to, but that's up to them.

Maybe it's because I see bats hit crazy posts from cal on the reg. But I see some serious problems with the Catholic Church being forced into doing something they don't believe in which is wrong. And I've said multiple times on these forums that I do in fact believe gay people should be allowed to marry. They can call it a marriage, civil union, whatever I don't care. But those christian bakers who had to close and are being sued for 150k.. that is wrong. That's oppression of religious freedoms in america. They don't have to bake that cake. Like I said earlier you wouldn't ask a Muslim to draw the prophet Muhammed or eat pork would you?

As long as these so called Christians can act godly and love gay people as people they do not need to wed them. And once again I am standing up for a religion I do not believe in so don't take me as a bible humper. I'm definitely not.

Ok cal, I have one more for you. If cloward and piven wanted to get married should they be allowed to? Blowe

Cool question.

Of course they could get married ! Even if they were both gay ! I'd support that !

Explanation?

Richard Cloward was a man. Frances Fox Piven was a woman.

Lol. Ok you got me

Put bluntly, there is a major difference between a bigot and somebody who is standing up for their religion. This seems to be lost on today's society where anyone who is not a yes man to homosexuals "agenda" (if there is really such a thing) is seen as hateful. That just isn't the case.

No, churches aren't being forced to perform these ceremonies. They may *elect* to, but that's up to them. Chrissysissypants

Yes, our LIBERTY means being allowed to have marriage defined as one MAN and one WOMAN,

for all sorts of protections to society, and children resulting from said marriages. Our liberty says

we don't have to get married over here, to have children....

Did I mention that same sexes biologically can't concieve children, or you are such a dumbass you can't figure that one out?

I never said anything about nazi germany in my post. STFU, you are being a dick.

Perhaps you'd like to do some research on the subject, and LEARN about subjects, before you go off

half-cocked, and on an emotionally charged ignorant rant.

Here, Chrissy, I'll help ya out, and have a nice day:

IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, CHRISSY

IN DENMARK, CHRISSY

(different story )

Hey, Cleve -

Obamao put SS cuts in his budget. HIS BUDGET.

But he did take them out. More dirty leftist political helter-skelter, I don't know.

You need to read up on subjects before you rant. You're like a kid standing 20 from a telephone pole,

trying to hit the pole with a rock, by throwing the rock straight up into the air.

Miss every time. Whiff. Repetitive major fail.

http://www.allvoices.com/article/16557542

So, we're basing marriage on the ability to procreate? Well, news flash, marriage isn't needed for procreation, nor does it imply procreation. Plenty of unwed people will have kids, and plenty of married people won't. What's that got to do with same sex marriage again?

Sorry, the nazi germany reference was from your first post, I guess you forgot. Or didn't read it all, since it's obviously just an email from liberty council.

But you were blasting ME for talking about nazi whatever.

I didn't. I know it was in the post, but that hardly means I'm not going to bring up

the subject of defending REAL MARRIAGE.

So, you acknowledge it's completely unrelated, yet you're the one who posted it? There's nobody with a gun forcing you to repost every email you get. At least, i hope not. If there is, agree with me on something and i'll know it's not the real you ;)

Here, Chrissysissypants,

I'll repeat what I said:

"Our liberty says we don't have to get married over here, to have children...."

You said:

"Plenty of unwed people will have kids, and plenty of married people won't."

That's what I'm talkin about when I refer to you liberals emotionally ranting about issues, instead of

thinking. Maybe you should stop, and think just a teensie eensie little bitsie. Have a nice daisies.

So, you acknowledge it's completely unrelated, yet you're the one who posted it? Chrissysissypants

It's not unrelated at all. He referred to what SUPREME COURT JUSTICE SCALIA said -

" As I write, Liberty Counsel is in court defending the rights of Americans who have taken a stand against this oppressive Court edict that Justice Scalia compared to a "Putsch" — a not-so-subtle reference to Hitler's Nazi Germany. "

Now, do you know what a "putsch" is? I didn't refer to the subject I posted and referred to nazi germany, you idiot.

Here, in your own freakin British dictionary:

"British Dictionary definitions for putsch

Expand
putsch
/pʊtʃ/
noun
a violent and sudden uprising; political revolt, espa coup d'état
Word Origin
C20: from German: from Swiss German: a push, ofimitative origin"

putsch

1. A German word meaning push, used to mean an attempt tooverthrow a government by force.

2. A German word for thrust, meaning an attempt to overthrowa government, such as that led by

Hitler from a Munich beer-hall in 1923, which failed ignominiously.

Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognized union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them, between them and their children, and between them and their in-laws.[1]

Archived