THE BROWNS BOARD

Deputy AG Appoints Special Council for Russia Investigation, Former FBA Director Mueller

Tour2ma

Ok, again.....what happens when the american people ask uncomfortable questions? Call em fake news? How u dont this ridiculousness is beyond me

There were some good things that came out of Trump's overseas visits. A number of them but you wouldn't know it from our corrupt MSM. What did we hear from the media? Melania refused Trump's hand? Trump pushed aside some unknown leader in a photo? You do know the MSM is running a ridiculous 90 percent negative stories on Trump?

Have the American people ask the questions and have an equal amount of those who identify as conservative, liberal and independent and we would be alot better served than what is going on now with the liberal media refusing to acknowledge much of anything positive about Trump.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were some good things that came out of Trump's overseas visits. A number of them but you wouldn't know it from our corrupt MSM. What did we hear from the media? Melania refused Trump's hand? Trump pushed aside some unknown leader in a photo? You do know the MSM is running a ridiculous 90 percent negative stories on Trump?

Have the American people ask the questions and have an equal amount of those who identify as conservative, liberal and independent and we would be alot better served than what is going on now with the liberal media refusing to acknowledge much of anything positive about Trump.

And Trump & Malania visited a terminally ill child, because her wish was to meet Donald.

The MSM failed to mention that.

HRC's not talking for "the party"... no one is at this point.

The "event" under investigation is the 2016 Presidential election. It's an intel/conspiracy investigation. Those are built from the bottom up... and the "much" is growing.

As for "worry"... not sure that forming a "war room" to handle the "Russia-thing" and hiring a personal lawyer are signs of ease...

So you're saying there's evidence?

I call it a witch hunt, by a bunch of butt hurt dems that can't take losing.

Not sure what my "false narrative" was... Time after time the "cover-up" is worse than the underlying act. I pray we can say the same thing this time when all is said and done.

Sometimes even Slick-Willie out-slicked himself...

"Depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Classic stuff...

The false narrative is that he was being persecuted for getting a blow job in the White House. He was not, they tried to catch him for something related to white-water and since all the witnesses clammed up they did what special prosecutors often do. Try to trip somebody up on a non related question. Then they can bust him for lying under oath

As I've said before the entire white-water thing was probably dirty but still a chickenshit charge.

WSS

Archived