THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown's New Mascot

utzie

We could mate Brownie and Swagger... :o

Well, I see a large part of the whole Dawg thing as being very much a product of an unimaginitve public relations department.

To me, if it were the case that the Dawg persona was the organic wish of the fans, then I would be OK with it...like it was in the beginning. But I see it more now as just a contrived artifact shoved down our throat merely for marketing/money purposes.

I hear you, Gip, but while the original "Dogs of the Defense" did fade away, the Dog Pound never did.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the elf? Didn't we have some guy in an elf costume last year? I'll admit the costume looked pretty gay but throw up that elf display we had back in the day and be done with it.

Having a little person run around all crazy in an elf costume would be epic. He would be flipping off the camera and mooning everyone. I can just see it now.

Can we have these kids play when the dog leads the team thru the tunnel.

great talented kids...

BUT

if you want official kick ass rock song (many colleges play this now) coming through tunnels or a rally song this is it:

great talented kids...

BUT

if you want official kick ass rock song (many colleges play this now) coming through tunnels or a rally song this is it:

Well, this song has now become almost cliche. I mean, when soccer crowds start chanting it you know it is time to move on to something new.

at least that means people have heard of it.

i mean i love todd rundgren but can't stand it when they play the "i don't wanna work, i just wanna bang on my drums all day" crap.

can anyone ever play like a b side song?

Here is a B side for you (A side: So Lonesome I could cry)

http://youtu.be/d9aYB2Waa8o

Thanks for that Gipper.....hadn't heard that "bluesy" Hank song in a long time.

That is exactly the type of song that crossed him over to other types of music that made his country sound the standard. The guy had a sound that appealed, and he was a pretty darn good guitar player....that was a solo effort.

If that is too old school for you, here is another B side:

actually that was their only big hit so i don't know if you could call it a b side track.

i'm old school as well and consider a b side as something on the opposite side of the vinyl record that held the 'hit' single.

actually that was (Dee-Lite's) only big hit so i don't know if you could call it a b side track.

"Groove" is off their LP "World Clique"... a top musical, guilty pleasure of mine... and the only techno to have that honor.

But only NE Ohio artists should be considered for entry music selection...

NIN has to have something (in)appropriate.

Or James Gang...

Or Michael Stanley...

Or Rick Derringer...

Or...

Or...

for funk you got the isley brothers and dazz band and even bozz skaggs

industrial marily manson

the pretenders (via chrissie hynde) and the raspberries.....

cleveland really produced a lot of good bands

actually that was their only big hit so i don't know if you could call it a b side track.

i'm old school as well and consider a b side as something on the opposite side of the vinyl record that held the 'hit' single.

I don't know, I just googled "B side" songs, and that came up.

FYI, Both Day Tripper and We Can Work it Out were on the same single....but then can you say that any Beatles song was ever a "B side" song?

Archived