THE BROWNS BOARD

BronBron IS back

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All he is going to do is restructure his contract and go back to Miami. If LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all kept their deals, the Heat would only have like 6M total in cap space to fill the rest of their 12-man roster.

I'd say it's probably 90% he goes back to the Heat at this point. The only way I could see him leaving is if Wade and/or Bosh don't opt out of their contracts, as well. We should know in the next 6 days since the opt out deadline is 6/30.

All he is going to do is restructure his contract and go back to Miami. If LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all kept their deals, the Heat would only have like 6M total in cap space to fill the rest of their 12-man roster.

I'd say it's probably 90% he goes back to the Heat at this point. The only way I could see him leaving is if Wade and/or Bosh don't opt out of their contracts, as well. We should know in the next 6 days since the opt out deadline is 6/30.

LeBum may see the handwriting on the wall- in the Finals, it was fairly obvious Wade's gas tank is running on empty- and he's always hurt. Bosh is hit or miss. For sure, James doesn't need the money with all his outside endorsement deals.

#WitnessTheForgiveness

LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin Love.

Throw in Jabari Parker.

3 or 4 rings.

Z

We can dream Z- not sure if I want him back though. So you ran off to win a couple of Championships with your pals, and now they're not good enough? I haven't forgotten the "Decision to spit in Cleveland's Face" on national TV either. If you knew you were leaving- and 20\20 hindsight and some investigative reporting says it's a near certainty that's the case- you didn't need to dick the Cavs around like that.

maybe he should mail the cavs pick in now.............

That's what pisses me off about the National Media dissing Cleveland for "not getting LeBron enough help" when he was here. He was the de facto GM, and every Cavs fan knew that damn well.

You would have to trade the pick that gets you Parker for Love....if that were your scenario.

LOL, Give 'em some expiring contracts. For sure, after listening to Melo on ESPN last night- I don't want him anywhere near the Cavs.

I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina. They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

As much as it seems Lebron is about some Ohio love, I wouldn't see a scenario when he'd want to come back. It's not that we don't have the talent: shoot if they draft wiggins and added Lebron I think they instantly become title contenders. I just don't know how you'd go from having your jersey burned in the street to wiping your hands clean. I think the dude understands why the city did that but still.

No way he comes back to Cleveland. Not enough experience on the roster. The Cavs would have to do something drastic to convince him otherwise, and honestly I could see them dumping good young players only for Lebron to turn around and say... "no, thanks anyway" when he returns to Miami. Then the Cavs are left with nothing...

I hate basketball and I don't like LeBron James for reasons completely other than going to Miami. I figure if you can do something like that and play on a championship team you should. it sure as hell wasn't going to happen here. Any of us would dump our employer for a chance to work and succeed at the top of our fields. I just don't like the guy because he's an arrogant scumbag.

Still I'd love to see the Cavaliers win it all.

WSS

Didn't need it. Already has one in Bath

lebron-james-mansion-estate-in-montrose-

problem with that picture is.........where's the ocean?

hope he does come back. i think that he doesn't want to go down in cleveland history as a deserter. it would take a lot.

and fuck carmelo anthony.

bath, ohio might be nice and tranquil but it ain't no south beach.

South Beach, with all the murders and shit, hell yea.

i'm with you, but we aren't in that demographic that just wants to party at the biggest clubs and go make headlines blinged out with rappers, QBs and bikini-clad women.

shiaat. maybe i am in that demographic.

Didn't need it. Already has one in Bath

lebron-james-mansion-estate-in-montrose-

We drove past it Saturday going to a party at my nephews' home on the same street, Idlebrook Dr. I remember watching the building of it & the damn thing looks more like a hotel than a house. Personally, give me Jimmy Haslams' place in Cleveland. I LOVE that house!

Mike

Ive thought for 4 years that LeBron is coming back. I hope he doesn't take forever, and I don't think he will, to sign with whatever team he is going to sign with. It's either Miami or Cleveland and I honestly think he realized he made a mistake leaving and wants to come back and do what he should have done which will make him immortal in Clv and put him closer to the discussion of best ever.

I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina (clit). They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

I revised your post. you can't say sand and vagina in the same sentence.

Archived