THE BROWNS BOARD

Weeden suffered Concussion vs Jags . . . Tanney next week?

JAFBF

Weeden is gone at the end of the year. Does anybody ever want to see him take a snap again as a Brown?

If Camps can't go I am ALL in on trick shot Tanney throwing 50/50s to Gordon the rest of the year.

Z

I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.

I am so there as well now, Z.

As I posted earlier, when Campbell is cleared to play, cut Weeden.

As for him having a concussion... That would require him to have a brain...

I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.

I'm fairly confident that hoyer and rookie will make QB1 and QB2, not weeden and rookie.

Weeden deserves another chance.

Jesus fucking god damn Christ he doesn't deserve to fucking start a fucking pee wee game even if his fucking dad was the coach and his fucking mother let the commissioner tea bag her for the opportunity.

Z

I would guess Campbell will be back, right?

Were playing for draft position now, though. Might wanna just trot Weeden out there.

Well, if we want to lose out- just keep trotting "Suck on Wheels" my new monicker out there. No brainer.

Weeden is gone at the end of the year. Does anybody ever want to see him take a snap again as a Brown?

If Camps can't go I am ALL in on trick shot Tanney throwing 50/50s to Gordon the rest of the year.

Z

Can we start passing the hat to buy his plane ticket out of town?

Wee- Done will be 3rd string on the Edmonton Eskimos- if he's lucky next year.

I am so there as well now, Z.

As I posted earlier, when Campbell is cleared to play, cut Weeden.

As for him having a concussion... That would require him to have a brain...

Bring in Tanney, Davon Bess, anyone- It's clear the other players (TJ Ward) are tired of seeing We-tard single handedly lose games for them. That 2 minute stretch in the second quarter sealed his fate. Take away We-Done's pile of shit quarterbacking, and the Browns are still right in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Jesus fucking god damn Christ he doesn't deserve to fucking start a fucking pee wee game even if his fucking dad was the coach and his fucking mother let the commissioner tea bag her for the opportunity.

Z

^ +1

Per Nate Ulrich :

QB Brandon Weeden diagnosed with concussion, team spokesman said. Reported symptoms after game, spokesman said.

Yes, it's been reported the injury happened when TJ Ward slammed Weeden's head into his locker after the game

LOL come on now you know if it was T.J. Ward he would have whiffed.

so true. Ward hasn't hit anyone until his cousin Jones-Drew came to town

so true. Ward hasn't hit anyone until his cousin Jones-Drew came to town

Where did the negative Nancy s come out of the woodwork all of a sudden? I don't mind guys playing the blame game, but for freaking once, start blaming the people really responsible for the loss. Hint: it isn't Ward, and it isn't Haden.

Ward made several exceptional plays today- that broke up potential third down conversions.

Archived