THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Dicknuts

Zombo

You don't get a gold star for being first to break news around here so relax.

In the last two days I have logged onto the Browns Board to find out that:

Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Doug Marone is the new coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Chill the fuck out. When we actually have news, someone from ESPN will get credit, not you, so quit writing headlines hoping you're the first.

Worse than a bunch of school girls looking for prom dates.

Zombo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree... I avoided coming on here yesterday afternoon and night to avoid all the nonsense. Twitter will have the information when it's official. Probably faster than getting it from any website.

That's how this whole nonsense started, by believing Twitter.

LOL...

Think I sorta said same thing in a post yesterday, but hats off to you Z for perfect summary.

The funnier thing is you have "Dicknuts" essentially posting, "Yeah, that Twitter is a problem," in this thread.

LMAO...

If I see something that has not been posted on this board than I will post it for my fellow Browns Fans, that is why it is called a message board. I really do not care if you do not like it. You do not have to read it. That is your choice, I hae been on this board forever and will keep posting what I see to get info out to other Browns fans. I know you like to alwasy want talk about Weeden or Mccoy, or DA or Quinn, Holcomb or Frye or Coach, oh wait you want to have another post on how everyone wants to keep our shitty ass uniforms because Jim Brown wore them. Give me a break, we can get back to who is a Shitty QB and why we have shitty uniforms after we get a coach. In the meantime If I see something I will post

Thanks!!! and keep the Dream Alive

Go Browns!!!!

LOL...

Think I sorta said same thing in a post yesterday, but hats off to you Z for perfect summary.

The funnier thing is you have "Dicknuts" essentially posting, "Yeah, that Twitter is a problem," in this thread.

LMAO...

If you're going to talk shit, use my name you fucking pussy.

Your wife sure as hell knows it.

If I see something that has not been posted on this board than I will post it for my fellow Browns Fans, that is why it is called a message board. I really do not care if you do not like it. You do not have to read it. That is your choice, I hae been on this board forever and will keep posting what I see to get info out to other Browns fans. I know you like to alwasy want talk about Weeden or Mccoy, or DA or Quinn, Holcomb or Frye or Coach, oh wait you want to have another post on how everyone wants to keep our shitty ass uniforms because Jim Brown wore them. Give me a break, we can get back to who is a Shitty QB and why we have shitty uniforms after we get a coach. In the meantime If I see something I will post

Go Browns!!!!

Very meaningful post.rolleyes.gif

Go Browns!!!!

A. This belongs in the Dicknuts thread. I'll move it for you.

B. I hate uniform threads.

C. "Something that is not posted" is great. The problem is ... something that's not true. Just trying to cut back on all the misleading headlines. No need for you to be a penis about it, wasn't directed at you.

Zombo

A. This belongs in the Dicknuts thread. I'll move it for you.

B. I hate uniform threads.

C. "Something that is not posted" is great. The problem is ... something that's not true. Just trying to cut back on all the misleading headlines. No need for you to be a penis about it, wasn't directed at you.

Zombo

No need to be a penis, you started a thread called Hey Dicknuts...really

I'll continue to post what I see fit until that right is taken away from me.

In other words, suck my dick.

I always knew you were a tough guy, but now I am way more impressed.

Zombo

I always knew you were a tough guy, but now I am way more impressed.

Zombo

Yeah... awesome isn't it?

If you're going to talk shit, use my name you fucking pussy.

Your wife sure as hell knows it.

Awwwww, Timmah... Once again you go to your bag of wit only to find it to be a big old bag o' nothing... LMAO...

I apologize if I'm not giving you enough recognition, but why use your name when all understand I was referring to one of the biggest tools on this forum???

Yeah... awesome isn't it?

Awwwww, Timmah... Once again you go to your bag of wit only to find it to be a big old bag o' nothing... LMAO...

I apologize if I'm not giving you enough recognition, but why use your name when all understand I was referring to one of the biggest tools on this forum???

Better to be a tool and be useful than be a pussy wispmother with no purpose.

Some people - no matter how long they have been posting their "thoughts" on a message board - have no clue what forum etiquette means. And no matter how long you have been "here" I highly doubt you've been around longer then Zombo. So sure we can choose to read it or not read it, but do us all a favor and join the adult world. Show some self-restraint once in a while and resist the urge to Add Reply on a more regular basis. You're an adult so just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Some people - no matter how long they have been posting their "thoughts" on a message board - have no clue what forum etiquette means. And no matter how long you have been "here" I highly doubt you've been around longer then Zombo. So sure we can choose to read it or not read it, but do us all a favor and join the adult world. Show some self-restraint once in a while and resist the urge to Add Reply on a more regular basis. You're an adult so just because you can doesn't mean you should.

So I should refrain from posting just so you don't have to read it.

Got it.

This is why I love this board so much. So let me get this straight because Zombo is 75 years old and had been on the board since the AOL days make him smarter and better than everyone. So he can start a thread called " Hey DickNuts" and it ok because he is 75 yrs old. Got it!!!

So that means Bernie should come back and be our QB because he is older so hes better, and than we can get Jim Brown too since he is older and better.

The Adult world got it, I am posting in a thread called " Hey DickNuts" adult world Heard!!!!

My thoughts are simple, I can show self-restraint in a thread called " hey Dicknuts", even thou maybe I should. I love how some people get bashed for trying to get OTHER BROWNS FANS info on OUR TEAM. We are all Browns fans even thou half if you are not very smart and very quick and make snap decisions instead of thinking thru things, example: makeing a thread called "Hey Dicknuts" See quick not thought out of what would happen when you put a post like this on here. Now what is Goolie made a thread like this it more than likely gets deleted. I love Cyber Bullies

ohh FYI I disagree with A LOT of what Goolie says, but it is what it is

This is why I love this board so much. So let me get this straight because Zombo is 75 years old and had been on the board since the AOL days make him smarter and better than everyone. So he can start a thread called " Hey DickNuts" and it ok because he is 75 yrs old. Got it!!!

So that means Bernie should come back and be our QB because he is older so hes better, and than we can get Jim Brown too since he is older and better.

The Adult world got it, I am posting in a thread called " Hey DickNuts" adult world Heard!!!!

My thoughts are simple, I can show self-restraint in a thread called " hey Dicknuts", even thou maybe I should. I love how some people get bashed for trying to get OTHER BROWNS FANS info on OUR TEAM. We are all Browns fans even thou half if you are not very smart and very quick and make snap decisions instead of thinking thru things, example: makeing a thread called "Hey Dicknuts" See quick not thought out of what would happen when you put a post like this on here. Now what is Goolie made a thread like this it more than likely gets deleted. I love Cyber Bullies

ohh FYI I disagree with A LOT of what Goolie says, but it is what it is

Ghoolie is old enough to be my father and I'm sure he will describe in graphic detail how he actually is.

None of his threads are deleted, we just merge them into one big beautiful smorgasbord for everyone to dine on.

Zombo

My only complaint was with the headlines like "Doug Marrone New Browns Coach".

You can talk about your taint within the threads as far as I care.

Zombo

Putting the word "possibly" in the title does nothing to change the content of what was posted within the thread itself.

You've got mod powers, go back and change the titles to whatever you see fit. It still doesn't change the things that were posted in them.

Archived