THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking For A Dedicated Browns And Madden Fan

blabelle127

I hope this post is allowed here, I really am just looking for a Browns fan who enjoys playing Madden with adults in a competitive, fun atmosphere. If this does not include you please disregard this post.

The MACK-sfc is looking for good/sim owners to fill the open spots in our veteran laden league. The MACK-sfc (Madden Arm Chair Kings sim football club) is a league built of 24 owners who have played with each other over the past 5 years. The basis of the league is SIM/Fair play. We play a mature, competitive, and fun version of online football. We want for each owner to enjoy every game they play. We know that in a loss, it can be tougher to enjoy your time, but if you enjoy your team and play against fair owners, it will make it easier to take a loss.

The league is here for those who want to have a good time playing games that look similar to what you see on an NFL Sunday. We look to find guys who want to play with their home teams (if possible), and not just the best teams that are available. The Lions and Chiefs were picked before the likes of the Saints/Patriots/Colts/Chargers. If your only goal is to win every game no matter what it takes, this league is not for you. While we want you to want to win, after all it is a competitive league, we do not want an owner doing whatever it takes to do so.

The MACK-sfc is a money league, however it is not for those only looking to make some extra cash. No one gets rich here. The money is there to help keep the integrity of the league, not to work against it. We have found over the years that with the money comes responsibility. Players will take more seriously the building of their teams, and the play from week to week. Every season 12/32 users will be in the money, and 20 will not. That is just how it is. If you cannot take a loss, please stop reading now. Over time, if you make it in this league you will start to forget about the money. If you concern yourself with the money, you will most likely not make it through the first season of Madden in 2011.

Every Madden player knows that there are lapses in the games A.I., it should not be your goal to take advantage of those until you win the game. If you want to do that, there are lobbies out there where you will fit in perfectly. We do not want guys running tosses/screens/slants etc. all game long. We are looking for guys who like to mix up their game play, and play calls. The guys who like to use different routes, mix up their running plays, and have more than a handful of plays in their gameplan. We are not asking for you to match your teams NFL play, but it should at least somewhat resemble it.

This league is loaded with experience in Madden leagues. When done right by the teams’ owners, the MACK is a very enjoyable experience. We have a forum that is very user friendly, and clean. We have some fun talking a little bit of competitive trash, but keep it mature on the boards. Any sign of ignorance is quickly deleted, and the user is usually removed from the league shortly thereafter. There will be yearly awards, players of the week, a possible blog, and working on the possibility even of an internet radio show (had one in years past). The more the guys in the league help out, the better this league will be. If you think you fit in, please make the effort to do exactly that.

League Details:

32 USER teams and play 3 seasons per year (paid in full before season 1 starts)

$25 dollars per season (if you make playoffs you will be in the money). All MACK transactions are made through PayPal.

We play 2 games per week, and schedule them via Message Boards/text messages.

If a player does not abide by the league’s rules/schedule they will be removed, AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY REFUNDS.

--

If you are interested, please msg me back here.

I hope this post is allowed here, I really am just looking for a Browns fan who enjoys playing Madden with adults in a competitive fun atmosphere. If this does not include you please disregard this post.

If allowed, I can give you email/text/website details later if you would like more information.

Buy in being equal for each team in madden just seems dumb, totally imbalanced when the crappy teams are at a huge disadvantage vs the better ones.

Would be better to let everyone choose their team (whether they are a fan of it, or just like the colors), and then do a draft fantasy style for rosters.

Buy in being equal for each team in madden just seems dumb, totally imbalanced when the crappy teams are at a huge disadvantage vs the better ones.

Would be better to let everyone choose their team (whether they are a fan of it, or just like the colors), and then do a draft fantasy style for rosters.

if youre good enough it doesnt matter what team you play with

Archived