THE BROWNS BOARD

Rank The Afc North Draft

OSU Kid

This is the tallest statue in the world today, some 462 feet tall (over twice the height of the Statue of Liberty):

3275322.jpg

However, if and when Crazy Horse is ever done, it will be the world's tallest statue at about 550 feet tall:

crazyhorse_031209.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tallest%20buildings%20ever%20built.jpg

The bullshit thing about these is that they count the spire as a part of a building (but they don't count an antenna tower that is built on a roof of a building)

So, the New World Trade Center is going to be 1776 feet tall....only because they count to the tip of the spire, when in reality as you can see here, it highest occupiable floor will not be as high as that of the Sears Building (nka Willis Tower) in Chicago.

A foolish and immature rant. I assure you, chum, I'm no bandwagon come-lately type. I've probably been watching a lot longer than you have, son.

Pittsburgh is a football town "because the other teams suck"? Uh tell that to the Pens who won it all a few short years ago. No, Pittsburgh is, and always has been a football town because it IS football. The pro game was first played in Western PA. just for starters. And quite the opposite -- Pittsburgh fans were all into the Steelers for the decades when they totally sucked, before the '70s. I know, because my own relatives held tickets. No championships, just lots of stories of Bullet Bill and Ernie. Sorry, your wishful little theory won't wash.

Stereotyping sucks -- like you.

Internet forum equation to add instant age/wisdom:

Condescension + "son/sonny"

Works every time.

Archived