THE BROWNS BOARD

Br Is Faker, A Poser, A Liar

The Gipper

Ben Roethlisberger has to be the biggest faker, biggest poser, biggest liar in the NFL.

"Oh, oh, oh, I have torn ligaments, and a bruised shoulder and will have a hard time....I just have to tough it out" Balderdash. If you have torn ligaments....you have surgery....you don't throw footballs 30-40 yards . Tim Couch had torn ligaments in his shoulder and it ended his career. He didn't lie about them. Same shit when he played the Browns earlier. His legs or foot or something were supposed to hurt. Bullshit ron. He came in a threw for nearly 400 yard.

Sorry, but I see him just trying to enhance his "tough guy" reputation by completely overexaggerating the extent of the injuries he claims to have suffered....and then coming in and having great games.

I am sure that the Steeler organization if a co-conspirator in this fraud.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Roethlisberger has to be the biggest faker, biggest poser, biggest liar in the NFL.

"Oh, oh, oh, I have torn ligaments, and a bruised shoulder and will have a hard time....I just have to tough it out" Balderdash. If you have torn ligaments....you have surgery....you don't throw footballs 30-40 yards . Tim Couch had torn ligaments in his shoulder and it ended his career. He didn't lie about them. Same shit when he played the Browns earlier. His legs or foot or something were supposed to hurt. Bullshit ron. He came in a threw for nearly 400 yard.

Sorry, but I see him just trying to enhance his "tough guy" reputation by completely overexaggerating the extent of the injuries he claims to have suffered....and then coming in and having great games.

I am sure that the Steeler organization if a co-conspirator in this fraud.

Yeah, if you noticed the first pass Ben threw, I think it went something like 50 yards in the air. I doubt anyone could do that with torn ligaments, even if their shoulder was shot up with cortisone and pain killers.

Yeah, if you noticed the first pass Ben threw, I think it went something like 50 yards in the air. I doubt anyone could do that with torn ligaments, even if their shoulder was shot up with cortisone and pain killers.

I find it kind of odd that anyone could throw with regular touch and feel all numbed up on pain killers.

Not the same thing - to fake an injury is just being scum.

Steelers have laughed about getting away with it on the field,

and rapistbooger is very well known for getting "hurt" in big games,

if they need a timeout, or, apparently to get some kind of sick sympathy

excuse for losing.

It's just like when the steelers desperately need to score towards the end of a game,

they get a pass interference call every damn time. They just fake it, force it to happen,

and then flop.

Rapistberger is scum, which makes him a perfect fit for the rest of the team, and all of them are scum.

Fudging injury reports is an entirely different deal.

If Ben weren't really hurt why the hell would he come out of a game with a less than comfortable lead against a division rival in the playoffs? He's a tough quarterback with a tolerance for pain despite always talking about his injuries (not status quo). No way in hell was he faking and the Broncos after he came back in sure as shit prepared like he was playing just as I'm sure they practiced assuming Brown may play. Talib is a moron.

That doesn't mean we can't call a spade a spade, Sam Spade.

spade? your topic has turned into more like Steve Miller's The Joker.. Ben's a needle picker, he's a Liar, he's a Raper, & he's a sinner. God we hope he has no sons.. Ben's a Joker. might be a smoker , no doubt a midnight doper. Ben, sure don't want to hurt no one. Wa, wa , wa ,wa. ( well Gip if your sarcasm font was accidental. Their it is) The JM bonfire Hits include Charlie Daniels, Johnny went back to Texas. He was lookin for another sole to steal, he was way in a bind so he was way behind so he was lookin to cut a deal, to The Klamitts. Stay tuned..

Besides rape and steelers I don't have much bad to say about big ben. At some point you've got to admit the guy has been a hell of a quarterback. I wouldn't put him in the elite category personally but he's certainly made 'great'

I hate him as badly as you do but I can't find a reason to exclude him from the elite list.

WSS

There's only one elite qb playing right now in my mind.

Yes, Manning had his HOF career but just doesn't have the physical abilities anymore.

Depends on how you define elite really, but every quarterback in the final 4 is at least "very good" I'd say. Brady is just from another planet.

And I suppose you believe politicians, too?

Good grief, this is a silly post. Imagine that, lying to the media to make the other team prepare differently? Nah, nobody would ever do that.

Again.....just because it is common practice for politicians....or football teams to lie, doesn't mean I am astonished or angry that they do it.

I just point it out as a fact. Ben R. lies about his health conditions.

But get this: those who think this in incredulous will be Steeler fans. So, we all recognize that BR like politicians lie. Let's see the reaction of Steeler fans.

If Ben weren't really hurt why the hell would he come out of a game with a less than comfortable lead against a division rival in the playoffs? He's a tough quarterback with a tolerance for pain despite always talking about his injuries (not status quo). No way in hell was he faking and the Broncos after he came back in sure as shit prepared like he was playing just as I'm sure they practiced assuming Brown may play. Talib is a moron.

Rely on the Vag. Ghoolie....here is your guy. He believes all politicians tell the truth as does BR.

spade? your topic has turned into more like Steve Miller's The Joker.. Ben's a needle picker, he's a Liar, he's a Raper, & he's a sinner. God we hope he has no sons.. Ben's a Joker. might be a smoker , no doubt a midnight doper. Ben, sure don't want to hurt no one. Wa, wa , wa ,wa. ( well Gip if your sarcasm font was accidental. Their it is) The JM bonfire Hits include Charlie Daniels, Johnny went back to Texas. He was lookin for another sole to steal, he was way in a bind so he was way behind so he was lookin to cut a deal, to The Klamitts. Stay tuned..

Nice work! ;)

his shoulder was not 100% though, not even close. Yeah he could still spiral the ball up in the air a bit. Guarantee he was "hopped" up on painkillers to even be out there. Thank you Vontaze btw.

Ben admitted today on P-burgh radio he had his arm shot up with painkillers. Said he wouldn't have made it through the game without them. Ligament damage will heal without surgery.

Ben admitted today on P-burgh radio he had his arm shot up with painkillers. Said he wouldn't have made it through the game without them. Ligament damage will heal without surgery.

Well, he has the whole offseason......but ligament damage can weaken the arm surely. Look what it did to Tim Couch.

Plus, a little HGH mixed with your codeine. I am sure.

Archived