THE BROWNS BOARD

One of ObaMao's perverted TSA agent strikes again.

calfoxwc

you have to watch the video. Sickening. You think he would do that same "pat down" on a

Muslim woman? Muslim Girl?

Yeah, the shirt and pants might be explosive. I guess white people are allowed to be

profiled and harrassed under obamao's TSA....

he put as many perverts into our gov as he could in his last few months, out of spite

of them losing the election....

good question...

1. Mother Outraged over TSA's Treatment of Young Son at D/FW ...
    www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mother-Outraged-over-TSAs-Treatmen...

17 hours ago ... Jennifer Williamson posted a video to Facebook that shows her son, Aaron, being patted down by a TSA agent in the security line.

2. Angry mother wants video of her son's 'horrifying' TSA pat-down...
    www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/27/angry-mother-wants-video-of...

18 hours ago ... This time it involved a young boy named Aaron, and his mother is “livid.” ... “ Somehow these power tripping TSA agents who are traumatizing ...

3. Dallas mother films 'horrifying' pat-down of disabled son | Daily...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354710/Mother-films-horrif...

15 hours ago ... Mother films 'horrifying' pat-down of her disabled teenage son by 'power tripping TSA agent who left him traumatized for several hours'.

you have to watch the video. Sickening. You think he would do that same "pat down" on a

Muslim woman? Muslim Girl?

Yeah, the shirt and pants might be explosive. I guess white people are allowed to be

profiled and harrassed under obamao's TSA....

he put as many perverts into our gov as he could in his last few months, out of spite

of them losing the election....

No one likes the TSA, or thinks they do a particularly good job, but I'm curious as to why you think they're "Obama's" TSA? What, was Obama personally reviewing careerbuilder.com applications in his last few months of office?

Airport Slowdown: TSA Union Is Behind It | National Review

www.nationalreview.com/article/435525/airport-slowdown-tsa-u...

May 18, 2016 ... Since last fall, the TSA workforce (unionized under the Obama ... If you think the current lapses in TSA hiring practices are bad, just wait until ...

so, he boosted hiring frantically, unionized them, hired far too quickly to have them be vetted (sound familiar?)

I honestly was expecting worse from that video. I saw nothing i havent been through myself. I was expecting some kind of crotch groping but i saw none of that. He slid the back of his hand down the sides. It seemed above board for sure, but curiously thorough given its a boy in shorts.

So if i have this right, the boy was only goven this search because his mother didnt put him through the scanner right? And yeah the attemted association of this event with the former black president is yet again thinly veiled racism.

do you think that a Muslim girl would get that same pat down? I have -never- been patted down like

that EVER.

In fact, one time, I forgot my pepper spray was in my carry-on suitcase, and some guy came out and

had a "how's it goin" conversation with me... and I realized that probably was checking me out. Pepper

spray was still in my carry-on, and I left it with my Father-in-law in Texas. I still didn't get patted down.

I say, the pervert tsa agent deliberately groped as he could get away with, knowing the boy was a special needs kid,

and seemed like he was getting his sick jollies being belligerent with a kid who didn't know better.

And, if I ever do get "patted down" like that, it had better be a pretty female tsa agent, by golly.

wrong - obaMao BOOSTED FED EMPLOYMENT DRAMATICALLY during his last few months, after

the dems lost the presidency.

and

1. Trump freezes hiring of many federal workers - The Washington...
    www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-freezes-hirin...

Jan 23, 2017 ... President Trump instituted an immediate hiring freeze Monday, signing a presidential memorandum that would affect a large swath of the ...

no, you have to read the two links. obaMao had a giant increased in fed hiring all over the gov, right before he

went out of office. Trump immediately froze many of those hiring plans.

The hiring was done way, way too fast under obaMao. it was frozen by Trump. How the hiring of the perverted TSA agent can be Trump's fault is nonsense.

you are changing the subject, this has nothing to do with jail, and the search was sick. Did he think the young guy was hiding

rope explosive in the seams of his clothes? I sure as hell have never, ever heard of this kind of pat down...

but it if did happen, it would be like somebody did something serious at the airport, and was going to go to jail.

We've flown all sorts of places, over the years... taken cruises...and never once was anything like this perverted garbage going on with anyone.

Archived