THE BROWNS BOARD

Will the Browns wear there Brown home Uniforms at all this year?

J_swole

white on white is our history at home so I am good with it...

Whats so special about our history, it's full of losing and heartbreak for the last almost 50 years. I think its time to focus forward on the future instead of clinging so hard to failure. I for one hope we get something sexy and new to wear.

Whats so special about our history, it's full of losing and heartbreak for the last almost 50 years. I think its time to focus forward on the future instead of clinging so hard to failure. I for one hope we get something sexy and new to wear.

I hope for minimal change.

I'm ok with the white on white but I don't like the brown pants at all

I think the Brown pants are cursed.Besides being ugly, the odds of losing the game go up significantly when we wear them. I don't have the stats, but I think we might have one win wearing them.

I think the Brown pants are cursed.Besides being ugly, the odds of losing the game go up significantly when we wear them. I don't have the stats, but I think we might have one win wearing them.

We won wearing brown on brown last year on Thursday night against the Bills. The uniforms actually weren't too bad. As long as the helmets don't change it doesn't really matter..

What past seasons did the Browns wear white jerseys at home? Under Rutigliano?

WSS

64 championship season, I do like the Brown on Brown but absolutely hate the white jersey brown pant.

Actually the whites are the home uni's...

League "rules" (not sure if was written or unwritten... probably the latter) used to require home teams to wear white. Idea behind it was that fans knew the home team's colors, but not the visitors'... so the visitors colors would be displayed.

I forget which was the first team to "violate" this...

Anywho... as long as it is "warm" or better... stay in the whites.

Come winter... hello browns...

I hope for minimal change.

Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with that

Archived