THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns new uni's will NOT have logo on Helmet.

WalterWhite

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little different than most. I say if we're going to change, then change it. Out of those, I take bottom row, middle.......... See ya stripe.

BxwiOObIIAEkdpJ.jpg

Bottom left. Although I'd have to see it with the rest of the uniform to determine if I'd prefer the brown facemask or orange/copper facemask (upper left).

Absolutely LOVE the metallic copper color. Absolutely HATE the brushed brown or brushed white of the upper and lower right helmets.

Gotta have the stripe.

I would have to bet that the splash on the back of the helmet will somehow flow with the color scheme on the jersey, then when you put it all together it will probably look fantastic.

top left and bottom left. change with home and away unis.

does anyone really want a splatter effect on the browns helmet (diehard's point) when half the jokes i hear are "how are your brown/shit stains doing?"

looks like the back end of a men's bathroom stall defaced by a long road trucker after downing 5 gallons of red bull/mountain dew and eating the denny's grand slam breakfast.

I fucking love it. It looks modern and unique.

I love our team's storied history but it's time to rip off the rear view mirror as Pettine said when he was hired. We need to forge a MODERN identity for the Browns. I think the win this past Sunday was a great start. A modern, rugged looking new uni design will give us the "look" of a new and improved modern CLEVELAND Browns dynasty.

Archived