THE BROWNS BOARD

Adrian Peterson Indicted For Abuse

TopDawg31

Got swats many times in Junior High. From the Assistant Principal and the Art Teacher who had a nice paddle with holes drilled in it. He was also the 8th grade Football coach. In 11th Grade at High School the Assistant Principal wanted to give me swats. I told him I would shove it up his ass if he tried. I ended up getting suspended. The good old days!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since the NFL just added a new wing to their offices consisting of 3 dykes i mean women to head up the domestic violence/abuse committee or whatever the heck it's called can't we hire snoop dogg an katt williams to head up the next new extension of the dope smokin committee?

It's been said here but the sad part in all this is AP is just repeating the vicious circle of abuse. I hope he takes his time with a shrink seriously because that can really unearth some things and (hopefully) break the circle for good with his children.

Also, although he's never stated in publicly people close to him say he has at least 7 kids by multiple women. another Antonio Cromartie in the making there.

as horrific as some of the stuff was back in the 'good old days' it makes me laugh when the youngins on the board here call us the old guys.

half of them would still be hiding underneath their beds with the shit we saw and went through.

Shut up old dog

School is much more difficult now that everything isn't passed down by song and dance

Reckless negligence don't know what that means. He could have been going 100 mph in a car with a kid in it...This doesn't necessarily mean he was actually physically abusing a kid...still it's all bad for him

the key word in the indictment is "injury"....he was indicted for "reckless injury"....for beating his 4 year old kid...not a 10 year old, not a 12 year old, but a 4 year old.....and remember this was a jury of 12 texans....not some jury from massachusetts or vermont.....they saw the evidence photos/etc. and agreed it went beyond the "legal"limit for discipline.....if you want to argue, go to texas.....

Got swats many times in Junior High. From the Assistant Principal and the Art Teacher who had a nice paddle with holes drilled in it.

Was Mr. Kovach the Asst. Principal?

Shut up old dog

School is much more difficult now that everything isn't passed down by song and dance

lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived