THE BROWNS BOARD

2014 Browns Board Fantasy Football

Zombo

Personally, I would stick with Murray and Ellington, who I have in one league.

Atlanta has been struggling, losing most of their games, getting worse, and Jackson

could start lighting it up more...

That's a tough call. My experience is, that generally trades are offered when someone is

disappointed with who they are trading...

It's tough call. But, I'm an expert at fantasy football only when I really get lucky.....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gut says the same. Although I do think hillman gets a strangle hold on the job in denver. It's just a bit of a gamble. The guy that proposed it to me did so because i posted I needed a receiver and he came back with wanting to Murray. He's built up an okay team and has Gordon stashed on his bench. Giving him Murray makes his team better for sure and he's tied with me for third.

Yep. I was doin pretty good. I rock at fantasy football.

Then, I crap out, and I suck at fantasy football..... lol

Final Results
Browns Board IV
Calfox KosarDawgs 105
5-3-0 | 3rd
TXChainsawMassaquois 133
5-2-1 | 1st
Browns Board 2
Calfox KosarDawgs 76
4-4-0 | 6th
TEAM WHOOPASS! 134
5-3-0 | 4th
Browns Board
Calfox Kosardawgs 69
4-2-2 | 2nd
A Mingo Ate My Baby 132
4-4-0 | 4th

League 3 Week 8:

The Korky Butcheks.

4-3-1

Weekly Grade: A-

My Helmet's 2Tight.

4-4

Weekly Grade: B

The Korky Butcheks (4-3-1, 806 points) put up the highest score they've earned all season, leveling My Helmet's 2Tight (4-4, 626 points) 122 to 75. The Korky Butcheks scored first and went into Sunday in front 20 to 0. They let that melt away like butter on hotcakes and trailed 56 to 49 after the early Sunday games. However, following the late Sunday games, The Korky Butcheks regained the lead for good with the help of 15 points from Andre Holmes.

Smooth Moves by The Korky Butcheks

Antonio Gates scored 20 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.

The 15 points by Dan Carpenter was the league-high for a K this week.

There are rumors that the military wants to model a new all-terrain vehicle based off of Mark Ingram. He had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18 points.

This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. The Korky Butcheks had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

Andre Holmes exceeded scoring projections by 40.8%, with 15 points against a projected 10.65.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

My Helmet's 2Tight probably blew their shot at becoming a Toyota Hall Of Famer with that loss, but there's a bright side. Let us know when you find it.

My Helmet's 2Tight was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.

Julio Jones did not meet his 15.24 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 7 points.

My Helmet's 2Tight was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.

With 5 points versus a projected 11.71, Cecil Shorts III scored only 42.7% of his projected point total.

Game Notes

Three of the four losses for My Helmet's 2Tight this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

All four losses for My Helmet's 2Tight this season have been blowout losses.

In the loss, My Helmet's 2Tight had their highest losing score of the season with 75 points.

This must be how Jay Leno feels with a garage full of high performance cars. The Korky Butcheks got a combined 24 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.

The margin of victory of 47 points was the biggest of the season for The Korky Butcheks and seventh-largest in the league this season.

The Korky Butcheks had their highest score of the season with 122 points.

The Korky Butcheks is now 2-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.

My Helmet's 2Tight got 12 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.

Badnews Browns.

6-2

Weekly Grade: A+

Ballantyne Bruisers.

3-4-1

Weekly Grade: D

Not only did Badnews Browns keep their momentum alive, but they did so in a decisive fashion. They were the second-highest point total this season, which aided them to their third win in a row after they smashed Ballantyne Bruisers 148 to 78. The streak is due in part to Badnews Browns having the highest scoring output in the league at 116.62 points per matchup. Ballantyne Bruisers goes to 3-4-1 and stays in ninth place. Badnews Browns is in first place, having now knocked over Cleveland Steamers (117 to 75) and My Helmet's 2Tight (120 to 53).

Smooth Moves by Badnews Browns

Antonio Brown played out of his mind, scoring the third-most points by a WR this week with 30 points. It also ranks as the sixth-greatest game by a WR this season.

Matt Forte didn't have the best score of the week, but there ain't no shame in his game. He had 24 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.

The 36 points scored by Jeremy Maclin ranked third in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Badnews Browns this season.

There are rumors that the military wants to model a new all-terrain vehicle based off of Andre Ellington. He had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 11 points.

6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Badnews Browns topped their projected points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Not reading the expert articles from the Hall Of Fame. And if they did, maybe they should pay better attention when they read.

Left Ben Roethlisberger on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 46 points.

Picked up Brandon LaFell but left him on the bench, where he scored the ninth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 182.8%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.

Whoever gave you this advice, you might want to lose their number. Picked up and started Malcom Floyd, who then scored below his 10.41-point projection with 7 points.

Ballantyne Bruisers had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.

Game Notes

Looks like teams bring their A game when they see them on the schedule. Of the losses Ballantyne Bruisers has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.

The margin of victory of 70 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.

Badnews Browns had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Ballantyne Bruisers.

Badnews Browns had a league-high for the week with 148 points, which is the second-highest score in the league this season.

Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat. Badnews Browns has won three games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the league.

Badnews Browns topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.

How nice of you to offer a free win! This was the second time this season that Ballantyne Bruisers lost by the biggest margin of the week.

Badnews Browns got a combined 87 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.

why cant we win.

3-4-1

Wreck this league.

3-4-1

Weekly Grade: D+

why cant we win (3-4-1, 665 points) got the win over Wreck this league (3-4-1, 773 points) 98 to 87, led by Keenan Allen with 19 points and Sammy Watkins who also had 19. why cant we win must believe that the early bird gets the worm. They scored first and went into Sunday in front 19 to 0. They let that melt away like butter on hotcakes and trailed 83 to 59 after the early Sunday games. Thanks to 14 points from Jimmy Graham, Sunday night ended with why cant we win on top.

Smooth Moves by why cant we win

With 19 points, Keenan Allen ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.

Look, there in the sky. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's just Sammy Watkins posterizing opponents. He had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19 points.

The 14 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.

The Washington Redskins Defense scored 10 points and beat their scoring projection by 132.6%, which led the matchup.

why cant we win had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).

What If

If why cant we win played Wreck this league every week, they would be 2-6 this season.

why cant we win would have beaten four other teams besides Wreck this league this week.

If they played the same schedule as Wreck this league, why cant we win would be 1-6.

If why cant we win had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-57-1.

Wreck this league would have lost to six other teams besides why cant we win this week.

Timing really is everything. why cant we win would have lost to Wreck this league 88 - 76 had they played each other last week.

If they played the same schedule as why cant we win, Wreck this league would be 4-3.

Wreck this league would be 45-40-3 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

Even though Wreck this league lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for why cant we win.

The 98 points by why cant we win was their lowest winning score of the season.

The WRs on Wreck this league collectively had their worst week of the season with only 16 points.

With the win, why cant we win now has a 1-1 record in upset games this season.

The drafted players on why cant we win put up 82.7% of the team's points this week.

In the loss, Stephen Gostkowski had the highest K score in the league this week with 15 points.

Wreck this league could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the third-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 22 points.

Wreck this league did not reach their season average of 96.62 points this week, bringing in 87 points.

Browns149.

5-2-1

stewartcj1.

4-3-1

Weekly Grade: B-

Browns149 might have to hire a conductor because this train is rolling on the right track!! They recorded the third-highest point total this season in addition to sealing their third win in as many matchups when they defeated stewartcj1 140 to 105. The streak, which has provided big momentum for Browns149, has allowed them to move up from fifth place in Week 6 to second place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the third-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 108.88 points per matchup. stewartcj1 goes to 4-3-1 and falls to fifth place. Browns149 has recently steamrolled Ballantyne Bruisers (105 to 100) and Wreck this league (111 to 88).

Smooth Moves by Browns149

The 35 points scored by Emmanuel Sanders was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the second-best point total by a WR in the league this season.

The 23 points scored by Golden Tate was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.

Quarterbacks get the blame when the team loses and the glory when the team wins. With 23 points, Andrew Luck had the fourth-highest score of any QB in the league this week and earned his praise.

Randall Cobb scored 19 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.

With 18 points, Ahmad Bradshaw ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.

What If

If Browns149 played stewartcj1 every week, they would be 6-2 this season.

Besides stewartcj1, Browns149 would have defeated nine other teams this week.

Had they played each other last week, Browns149 would have defeated stewartcj1 111 - 67.

If they played the same schedule as stewartcj1, Browns149 would be 5-2.

If Browns149 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 60-25-3.

stewartcj1 would have lost to four other teams besides Browns149 this week.

If they played the same schedule as Browns149, stewartcj1 would be 2-5.

If they played every team every week, stewartcj1 would be 38-49-1.

Game Notes

Browns149 has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.

All three of the losses for stewartcj1 this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

Browns149 topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.

Although stewartcj1 lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.

Browns149 has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.

Browns149 had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 35 points.

Browns149 had their highest score of the season and the third-highest in the league this season with 140 points.

This must be how Jay Leno feels with a garage full of high performance cars. Browns149 got a combined 26 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.

Browns57.

3-5

Weekly Grade: C

Brownies.

1-7

Weekly Grade: C+

Brownies must have done something to anger the Fantasy Gods this week, as they lost to Browns57 80 to 66. Brownies (1-7) sits just two games back of Browns57 (3-5), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 793 to 527. Brownies may need a Happy Meal with some french fries to pick up their spirits after dropping their seventh straight. If Brownies didn't have three starters put up goose eggs, it could have gone the other way.

Smooth Moves by Browns57

Peyton Manning had the fifth-highest score of any player on Browns57 this season and led the matchup in scoring with 23 points.

Browns57 was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.

DeSean Jackson scored 15 points and beat his scoring projection by 86.8%, which led the team.

With 13 points versus a projected 7.66, the New England Patriots Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 69.7%.

Wow, I guess RBs really don't matter much. Browns57 won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Brownies should get prescription glasses. At least we assume that's why they didn't bother reading the expert articles from the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Lost to Browns57, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.

Brownies tried to fight through 3 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.

It was a bad week at RB for Brownies, who was outscored at the position 15 - 6 by Browns57.

Game Notes

Browns57 underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 80 points against a projected 100.36 this week.

Brownies was last in the league in scoring for the sixth time this season.

Brownies has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost seven straight games.

Browns57 won but failed to cover the 56.10-point spread, winning by 14 points.

The win by Browns57 snapped a five-game losing streak.

Browns57 underachieved in the win, recording 79.7% of their projected 100.36, while Brownies performed better than expected, beating their 44.26-point projection by 49.1%.

Brownies got 6 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

The drafted players on Browns57 put up 76.2% of the team's points this week.

Cleveland Steamers.

5-3

Hard For Denard.

4-4

Cleveland Steamers logged the highest score they've earned all season, edging Hard For Denard 137 to 136. Cleveland Steamers came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 12. This one just as easily could have been decided by a coin flip. The 1-point margin of vicroty was the fourth-smallest in the league this season. Arian Foster led Hard For Denard with 33 points while T.Y. Hilton racked up 22. Cleveland Steamers (5-3, 797 points) climbs into third place while Hard For Denard (4-4, 914 points) drops to sixth place.

Smooth Moves by Cleveland Steamers

Finder keepers, loser weepers. Picked up the Miami Dolphins Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 206.7%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.

Rob Gronkowski ranked third in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Cleveland Steamers this season with 36 points.

Le'Veon Bell put the team on his back with 15 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.

Ronnie Hillman scored 11 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.

Cleveland Steamers saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

After that performance, we have to wonder if Hard For Denard cares about becoming a Hall Of Famer at all. That's right, you're being judged by an online recap.

Did not start Tom Brady, who led the matchup in scoring with 37 points.

Who needs offense when the defense is so dominant!? Hard For Denard got outscored 28 - 13 by Cleveland Steamers at the DEF position.

At the QB position, Hard For Denard got outscored 18 - 9 by Cleveland Steamers.

Marques Colston had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7 points and recorded only 67.9% of his 10.31-point projection.

Game Notes

All four of the losses for Hard For Denard this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

Despite playing on the losing team, Arian Foster ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 33 points against a projected 14.28 and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.

Hard For Denard scored 136 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.

The margin of victory of 1 point was the smallest in the league this season.

Hard For Denard bested their projected points again, the fifth time this season they have done so, including a streak of four straight games.

Marshawn Lynch had a season-low 5 points against a projected 13.84 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.

Cleveland Steamers had their highest score of the season and the sixth-highest in the league this season with 137 points.

Hard For Denard had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.

Fantasy Masterpieces

Week 8

Calvin Johnson Det - WR

2013 vs. Dallas

14 receptions, 329 yards, TD

Until Megatron traveled the equivalent of 3.3 football fields against a woeful Cowboys secondary in Week 8 of '13, it had been more than two decades since a player topped 300 receiving yards in the NFL.

The last player to accomplish the feat (Flipper Anderson, 336 yards on Nov. 26, 1989) still holds the all-time mark for receiving yards in a game, a mere seven yards more than Johnson. Kansas City's Stephon Paige was the first, and only other WR, to top this mark when he went for 309 yards against San Diego in '85. As for Johnson's epic tally, it barely edged out Cincinnati's Marvin Jones for the top WR effort of the week, as Jones posted 122 receiving yards and four touchdowns against the Jets, finishing less than a single fantasy point behind the Lion king.

Biggest Blowout

Badnews Browns

chris

vs. Ballantyne Bruisers

Richie4Eagle

+70

Standings:

1 Badnews Browns 6-2-0 933 756 W-3 8 4

2 Browns149 5-2-1 871 825 W-3 11 3

3 Cleveland Steamers 5-3-0 797 768 W-1 4 21

4 The Korky Butcheks 4-3-1 806 796 W-2 2 17

5 stewartcj1 4-3-1 711 726 L-1 6 9

6 Hard For Denard 4-4-0 914 766 L-1 12 8

7 My Helmet's 2Tight 4-4-0 626 756 L-2 5 1

8 Wreck this league 3-4-1 773 774 L-2 10 2

9 Ballantyne Bruisers 3-4-1 685 721 L-1 7 24

10 why cant we win 3-4-1 665 701 W-1 3 7

11 Browns57 3-5-0 793 856 W-1 9 10

12 Brownies 1-7-0 527 656 L-7 1 -

Browns Board Beer League 2 Standings as of Tuesday 10/28/14.

congrats to the winners. GocongOrGoHome has won 6 friggin straight and i continue to sink like a lead balloon getting my ass handed to me by TEAM WHOOPASS.

so i feel for us losers as well.

Screen_shot_2014_10_28_at_11_12_36_PM.pn

I might get into this whole thing more, if I actually knew who was in my leagues...

I'm guessing my teams are pretToury obvious... Gonna guess Calfox = Calfox (even tho did not know he was Kosher...)

Now can add Whoop(ed)ass = mik...

I have the highest points in my league and a worthless 3-5 record. Browns board V. 50 shades of Ray. Everyone seems to have a monster week against me.

I know the feeling. I've got the highest point total as well but everybody I've played has scored 90+ except for 3 games.

However I'm 5-3, soon to be 6-3.

All I know is I'm thankful Cal dropped L. Bell before week 1. If he hadn't he'd probably be running away with league 1.

LEAGUE 3:

Hard For Denard.

5-4

My Helmet's 2Tight.

4-5

Weekly Grade: F

Hard For Denard benefited from the third-highest point total by a player this week (28 points) from Tom Brady and devastated My Helmet's 2Tight 106 to 27. While My Helmet's 2Tight (4-5) is only a game back of Hard For Denard (5-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,020 to 653. My Helmet's 2Tight has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row. To make matters worse, My Helmet's 2Tight had several starters score zero points.

Smooth Moves by Hard For Denard

One of these days the pundits will give Tom Brady his due props. With 28 points against a projected 19.02, he ranked third in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in five straight games.

Took Russell Wilson out of the starting lineup, who scored 5 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.

Took Shayne Graham out of the starting lineup, who scored 4 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.

Arian Foster put the team on his back with 15 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.

With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Hard For Denard was still able to win.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Remember that thing My Helmet's 2Tight did instead of reading the expert articles from the Hall Of Fame? Shouldn't have done that.

This is how people lose everything in casinos. My Helmet's 2Tight thought their luck would change and went back to the well with Cecil Shorts III. However, he scored 7 points against a projected 11.98 and has now underachieved in three straight games.

My Helmet's 2Tight tried to fight through 3 of their 7 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.

My Helmet's 2Tight needed more points from the QB position, where Hard For Denard beat them 28 - 10.

5 of the starters on My Helmet's 2Tight scored less than their projected points

Game Notes

Four of the starters for Hard For Denard scored higher than the leading scorer for My Helmet's 2Tight.

The margin of victory of 79 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.

My Helmet's 2Tight scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.

With the loss, My Helmet's 2Tight has been blown out in all of their five losses this season.

How nice of you to offer a free win! This was the second time this season that My Helmet's 2Tight lost by the biggest margin of the week.

My Helmet's 2Tight has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.

My Helmet's 2Tight got a combined 0 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.

With the win, Hard For Denard remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 4-0.

The Korky Butcheks.

5-3-1

Ballantyne Bruisers.

3-5-1

The Korky Butcheks earned their third consecutive win when they edged Ballantyne Bruisers 74 to 72 in a Sunday night comeback. They got help from Mark Ingram, who led the team with 19 points. The streak has provided big momentum for The Korky Butcheks. They've moved from ninth place to fourth since Week 7. Ballantyne Bruisers goes to 3-5-1 and falls to 10th place. The Korky Butcheks has recently knocked over Cleveland Steamers (111 to 79) and My Helmet's 2Tight (122 to 75).

Sat Andre Holmes, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 3.

With 8 points, the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which The Korky Butcheks picked up this week, beat their 4.01-point projection by 99.5%.

Mark Ingram put the team on his back with 19 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.

This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. The Korky Butcheks had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

By scoring 16 points, Mohamed Sanu beat his 8.54 projected points by 87.4%.

What If

The Korky Butcheks would be 6-3 if they played Ballantyne Bruisers every week.

Besides Ballantyne Bruisers, The Korky Butcheks would have beaten only three other teams this week.

Had they played each other last week, The Korky Butcheks would have defeated Ballantyne Bruisers 122 - 78.

If they played the same schedule as Ballantyne Bruisers, The Korky Butcheks would be 5-3.

The Korky Butcheks would be 52-44-3 if they played every team every week.

Ballantyne Bruisers would have lost to seven other teams besides The Korky Butcheks this week.

Ballantyne Bruisers would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as The Korky Butcheks.

Ballantyne Bruisers would be 35-61-3 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

Ballantyne Bruisers scored 72 points against a projected 88.67 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.

The Korky Butcheks put up their smallest winning point total of the year.

The 2-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.

With a combined 27 points from their RBs, The Korky Butcheks got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.

The Korky Butcheks beat Ballantyne Bruisers at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Ballantyne Bruisers.

The Korky Butcheks won even though Ballantyne Bruisers performed better against their scoring projection. Ballantyne Bruisers scored 81.2% of their 88.67 projected points, while The Korky Butcheks recorded 80.6% of their 91.81-point projection.

The win was the third in a row for The Korky Butcheks.

Ballantyne Bruisers falls to 0-2 in close games this season, remaining winless.

Badnews Browns.

7-2

Wreck this league.

3-5-1

Badnews Browns (7-2, 1,064 points) crushed Wreck this league (3-5-1, 858 points) 131 to 87, putting up the second-highest point total this week. Badnews Browns must believe that the early bird gets the worm. They scored first and went into Sunday in front 6 to 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind by 1. Sunday night came to an end with Badnews Browns up by 25 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.

Smooth Moves by Badnews Browns

Kickers are important too and Adam Vinatieri proved that this week. His 19 points was the highest total among kickers for the week and the third-highest K score in the league this season.

One of these days the pundits will give Antonio Brown his due props. With 26 points against a projected 16.28, he ranked sixth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.

Not the best, but in the conversation. Jeremy Maclin ranked third in the league in scoring this week with 28 points. It was also the fourth-highest score of any player on Badnews Browns this season.

Was smart to sit the Denver Broncos Defense this week, which had -1 point, the lowest DEF score on the team.

7 of the 9 starters on Badnews Browns exceeded their projected points.

What If

If Badnews Browns played Wreck this league every week, they would be 6-3 this season.

Besides Wreck this league, Badnews Browns would have defeated nine other teams this week.

Were they resting their players for this week? Badnews Browns would have defeated Wreck this league 148 - 85 had they played each other last week.

Badnews Browns would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as Wreck this league.

Badnews Browns would be 80-19 if they played every team every week.

Wreck this league would have lost to just three other teams besides Badnews Browns this week.

If they played the same schedule as Badnews Browns, Wreck this league would be 5-2-1.

If they played every team every week, Wreck this league would be 52-44-3.

Game Notes

Wreck this league has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.

The manager of Badnews Browns was probably the person who destroyed the curve on every test in school. They scored 131 points against a projected 98.86 and beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.

Wreck this league has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.

Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat. Badnews Browns has won four games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the league.

Badnews Browns is now 4-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last four such contests.

Wreck this league had their largest margin of defeat this season.

With the big loss, Wreck this league falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.

Badnews Browns got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 68 points.

why cant we win.

4-4-1

stewartcj1.

4-4-1

Yuck. In a game that wasn't fun for anyone to watch, why cant we win (4-4-1, 721 points) found a way to beat stewartcj1 56 to 51, despite finishing with just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week. why cant we win shouldn't be too proud of this one, winning despite scoring just 69.9% of their 80.11-points-per-matchup season average. This was a painful one for stewartcj1 (4-4-1, 762 points) to take as, in addition to losing, they also ended up 11th in the league in points. Jimmy Graham was the leading scorer for why cant we win this week with 18 points.

Smooth Moves by why cant we win

Jimmy Graham led the matchup in points scored for the second time this season (18).

why cant we win won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.

Apparently playing within themselves was good enough. why cant we win won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

Perhaps this is how backups become starters. why cant we win won with three players on the bench that did not play this week.

Had the third-highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week, scoring 56 points from players in the starting lineup versus 14 points from players left on the bench.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Not reading the expert articles from the Hall Of Fame. And if they did, maybe they should pay better attention when they read.

All nine players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.

Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 15 points.

Got beat by why cant we win even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.

A heated blanket would be a great gift for Branden Oliver during this cold streak. He scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 2 points against a projected 10.69 this week.

Game Notes

The 56 points scored by why cant we win is the lowest winning score in the league this season.

The WRs on stewartcj1 collectively had their worst week of the season with only 24 points.

stewartcj1 had 51 points, their season-low.

Not going to name names, but some people here aren't pulling their weight. Forget it, Ben Tate needs to step it up! He scored 5 points against a projected 11.87 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.

In upset games this season, why cant we win is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.

why cant we win is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 89.3% of their points from players they drafted.

No it's okay, you don't have to get up and help us out. Despite being on the winning team, the Washington Redskins Defense scored only 1 point against their projected 8.20.

Brownies.

2-7

Browns149.

5-3-1

Brownies got 23 points from Jeremy Hill and 18 from Anquan Boldin to beat Browns149 93 to 82. They came into the matchup as a 17-point underdog. Even Pat Benatar would have been proud of how these two teams hit each other with their best shots. Both sides met their expectations, but Brownies put up 48.5% more points than projected to earn the win. Free fallin' like Tom Petty, Browns149 suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 140 to 105 win against stewartcj1. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Brownies had two starters turn in zero points and Browns149 had one. Browns149 (5-3-1, 953 points) drops to third place and Brownies (2-7, 620 points) remains mired in last place.

Smooth Moves by Brownies

Not the best, but in the conversation. Jeremy Hill ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week with 23 points. It was also the fourth-highest score of any player on Brownies this season.

With 18 points, Anquan Boldin ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.

Even with two starters scoring zero points, Brownies was still able to win.

Steven Hauschka scored a season-high 13 points and beat his scoring projection by 53.8%, which also is a season-high.

The Seattle Seahawks Defense had their highest scoring output of the season with 13 points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Browns149 should get prescription glasses. At least we assume that's why they didn't bother reading the expert articles from the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

At the DEF position, Browns149 got outscored 13 - 1 by Brownies.

The 7 points scored by Ahmad Bradshaw was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 72.7% of his 9.63 projected points this week.

6 of the starters on Browns149 scored less than their projected points.

Nick Novak failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 8.79.

Game Notes

Browns149 bested their projected points again, the seventh time this season they have done so, including a streak of four straight games.

Eat. Sleep. Beat the streak. Brownies was finally able to overcome their seven-game losing streak with the win.

The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Browns149.

Brownies got a combined 44 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.

All of the points for Brownies this week came from players they drafted.

With the loss, Browns149 is now 1-2 in upset games this season.

The win saw Brownies top their projected points, giving them a 2-3 record when beating their projection. Browns149 also overachieved and falls to 5-1-1 when doing so.

Brownies is in the basement in the standings for the seventh week this season.

Cleveland Steamers.

6-3

Browns57.

3-6

Cleveland Steamers put on a show in this matchup, registering the highest point total in the league this week, destroying Browns57 133 to 82. There is the good, the bad, the ugly, and then there is this. The 51-point margin of victory is the eighth-highest in the league this season. For Browns57, DeSean Jackson and Peyton Manning played the roles of Maverick and Goose, scoring 18 and 16 points, respectively. Cleveland Steamers (6-3, 930 points) climbs into second place and Browns57 (3-6, 875 points) stays down in 11th place.

Smooth Moves by Cleveland Steamers

Rob Gronkowski had 22 points, the highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.

Just call him Fred Flintstone, because he was toting the rock all day long. Marshawn Lynch had 26 points, the highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.

With 23 points, Ronnie Hillman had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.

Cleveland Steamers is either a fortune teller or really knows his stuff. The Arizona Cardinals Defense, which was picked up by Cleveland Steamers, scored 11 points against a projected 6.60, topping their projection by 66.7%.

A good team always has a good general and Carson Palmer proved that this week. He had the fourth-highest QB score in the league this week with 20 points.

What If

If Cleveland Steamers played Browns57 every week, they would be 5-4 this season.

Cleveland Steamers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.

Had they played each other last week, Cleveland Steamers would have defeated Browns57 137 - 80.

Cleveland Steamers would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Browns57.

If Cleveland Steamers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 60-38-1.

Besides Cleveland Steamers, Browns57 would have been defeated by four other teams this week.

Browns57 would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Cleveland Steamers.

Browns57 would be 54-44-1 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

Maybe the league is colluding against them. All six of the losses for Browns57 this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.

Cleveland Steamers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Browns57.

Browns57 scored 82 points against a projected 99.14 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.

Did Browns57 pay admission to see the greatest show on turf? Cleveland Steamers had a league-high for the week with 133 points, which is the ninth-highest score in the league this season.

With a combined 63 points from the RB position, Cleveland Steamers got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.

The margin of victory of 51 points was the biggest of the season for Cleveland Steamers and eighth-largest in the league this season.

Not going to name names, but some people here aren't pulling their weight. Forget it, Rueben Randle needs to step it up! He scored 7 points against a projected 13.22 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.

Just because Robert Horry has seven NBA championship rings, doesn't mean he's one of the greats. Despite being on the winning team, Brandon McManus scored 3 points against a projected 7.98 and has now underachieved in four straight games.

Biggest Blowout

Hard For Denard

Mitchell

vs. My Helmet's 2Tight

Heidi O

+79

Standings:

1 Badnews Browns 7-2-0 1064 843 W-4 7 6

2 Cleveland Steamers 6-3-0 930 850 W-2 3 24

3 Browns149 5-3-1 953 918 L-1 10 5

4 The Korky Butcheks 5-3-1 880 868 W-3 12 21

5 Hard For Denard 5-4-0 1020 793 W-1 11 8

6 stewartcj1 4-4-1 762 782 L-2 5 10

7 why cant we win 4-4-1 721 750 W-2 2 7

8 My Helmet's 2Tight 4-5-0 653 862 L-3 4 1

9 Wreck this league 3-5-1 858 905 L-3 9 2

10 Ballantyne Bruisers 3-5-1 757 795 L-2 6 30

11 Browns57 3-6-0 875 989 L-1 8 13

12 Brownies 2-7-0 620 738 W-1 1 -

Last week, I played Foles, who left the game, and got me

nearly? zero points.

Naturally, Palmer got hurt, left the game, and I got 2 points.

EDIT: And, my opponent in that game, 99problems.....

got 42 points from his qb...Rodgers.

Ah, fantasy football rocks.

Last week, I played Foles, who left the game, and got me nearly? zero points.

Naturally, Palmer got hurt, left the game, and I got 2 points.

So... you're getting better?

I feel your pain... also started Palmer, far away my best League IV QB, this week.

BROWNS BOARD BEER LEAGUE #2 Standings Week 10:

Screen_shot_2014_11_12_at_11_15_11_AM.pn

Gocong Or Go Home and DD's continue on their hot streak of continuous wins.

congrats to all the winners and good luck to all this week. make sure you get your lineups set if you have players in the game tomorrow night.

had to make a comment on some of the classic names i'm seeing from these fantasy teams i see in these leagues as well as our #2 league.

some of the most creative and my faves:

A Mingo Ate My Baby

TXChainsawMassaquois

Gocong Or Go Home

My Helmet's 2Tight (wtf? LMAO!)

guys shoulda been in the ad biz.

oh yeah, least creative: Retard. nuff said.

LEAGUE 3 WEEK 10:

My Helmet's 2Tight.

5-5

Cleveland Steamers.

6-4

My Helmet's 2Tight (5-5, 758 points) took one from Cleveland Steamers (6-4, 1,030 points) 105 to 100, led by Eddie Lacy with 16 points. My Helmet's 2Tight took the early lead, up 60 to 54 after the first set of Sunday games. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 100 to 74. Sunday night came to an end with My Helmet's 2Tight on top, where they would remain.

Smooth Moves by My Helmet's 2Tight

You see what happens when you keep the laces out? Mason Crosby scored 15 points, the highest K score in the league this week.

Miss Cleo, is that you? The 14 points scored by Odell Beckham Jr., who My Helmet's 2Tight picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 9.75 by 43.6%.

Jason Witten, who was picked up by My Helmet's 2Tight, scored 13 points against a projected 8.52, topping his projection by 52.6%.

Eddie Lacy put the team on his back with 16 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.

Those were the projections? We thought that was the starting point. 6 of the 8 starters on My Helmet's 2Tight exceeded their projected points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Cleveland Steamers should get prescription glasses. At least we assume that's why they didn't bother reading the expert articles from the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Should have started Cam Newton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 10 against a projected 12.96.

Dan Carpenter, who Cleveland Steamers picked up this week, scored below his 8.79-point projection with 7 points.

Rueben Randle has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 7 points versus a projected 12.28.

Our kicker can beat up your kicker. Cleveland Steamers got outscored 15 - 7 by My Helmet's 2Tight at the K position.

Game Notes

Even though Cleveland Steamers lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for My Helmet's 2Tight.

Maybe the league is colluding against them. All four of the losses for Cleveland Steamers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.

Although Cleveland Steamers lost, they did put up the sixth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.

With the win, My Helmet's 2Tight snapped their three-game losing streak.

Just because Robert Horry has seven NBA championship rings, doesn't mean he's one of the greats. Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick scored 9 points against a projected 13.40 and has now underachieved in three straight games.

With 49 points, Cleveland Steamers got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

My Helmet's 2Tight stays undefeated in close games this season at 2-0.

Cleveland Steamers falls to 1-1 in close games this season.

Hard For Denard.

6-4

Ballantyne Bruisers.

3-6-1

Hard For Denard (6-4, 1,120 points) defeated Ballantyne Bruisers (3-6-1, 848 points) 100 to 91, led by Demaryius Thomas with 18 points and the Cleveland Browns Defense who had 17. Hard For Denard was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 17 to 0. They let that melt away like butter on hotcakes and trailed 55 to 51 after the early Sunday games. However, following the late Sunday games, Hard For Denard regained the lead for good. Then, they spent the rest of the matchup making fun of Ballantyne Bruisers to the other league members.

Smooth Moves by Hard For Denard

Benched the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 5 points.

What do Apache helicopters, F-117 Nighthawks and Demaryius Thomas have in common? They are all dangerous aerial weapons. He ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18 points.

Denard Robinson scored 16 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.

There are rumors that the military wants to model a new all-terrain vehicle based off of DeMarco Murray. He had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14 points.

Do you put a LB or DB on him? You might have to put both on him if this continues. Larry Donnell scored 5 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.

What If

Hard For Denard would be 9-1 if they played Ballantyne Bruisers every week.

Hard For Denard would have beaten five other teams besides Ballantyne Bruisers this week.

Had they played each other last week, Hard For Denard would have defeated Ballantyne Bruisers 106 - 72.

Hard For Denard would be 7-2 if they played the same schedule as Ballantyne Bruisers.

If Hard For Denard had played every team in the league each week, they would be 75-33-2.

Besides Hard For Denard, Ballantyne Bruisers would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.

If they played the same schedule as Hard For Denard, Ballantyne Bruisers would be 4-5.

If they played every team every week, Ballantyne Bruisers would be 38-69-3.

Game Notes

Ballantyne Bruisers scored 91 points against a projected 91.92 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.

Hard For Denard covered the 0.32-point spread, winning by 9 points.

Marques Colston scored a season-low 4 points and underachieved for the third straight week.

The loss was a familiar refrain for Ballantyne Bruisers, as they have now dropped three in a row.

Julius Thomas scored 22 points, the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Ballantyne Bruisers.

Hard For Denard overachieved and improves to 4-2 when doing so, while Ballantyne Bruisers fell short of their projection. They are now 2-5-1 when scoring less than expected.

Ballantyne Bruisers ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.

Even in the loss, the 13 points scored by Darren Sproles was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.

The Korky Butcheks.

6-3-1

Wreck this league.

3-6-1

The Korky Butcheks annihilated Wreck this league 156 to 57 while also impressing Willie Nelson with the highest score of the season. Wreck this league can't find any answers, having lost their last four. On the other hand, The Korky Butcheks has had much better fortune after winning their fourth straight. Wreck this league, coming off a 131 to 87 loss against Badnews Browns, saw their scoring fall off this week. To make matters worse, Wreck this league had five starters put up zeroes. The Korky Butcheks (6-3-1, 1,036 points) climbs into second place and Wreck this league (3-6-1, 915 points) sinks into 10th place.

The Korky Butcheks got their highest point total by a player this season from Aaron Rodgers, who had 42 points.

Picked up the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which scored the eighth-most points in the league and beat their scoring projection by 193.4%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.

Dez Bryant ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 28 points, his highest output of the season.

Mike Evans scored 21 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.

With 16 points scored versus a projected 8.68, Larry Fitzgerald scored more points than projected for three straight games.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Remember that thing Wreck this league did instead of reading the expert articles from the Hall Of Fame? Shouldn't have done that.

Even though Wreck this league lost, only 1 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.

It was a beating at QB for Wreck this league, as they were outscored 42 - 5 by The Korky Butcheks.

Wreck this league had 5 of their 9 starters score zero points.

The best offense is a good defense. Wreck this league got beat 25 - 8 by The Korky Butcheks at the DEF position.

Game Notes

Luck has not been with Wreck this league, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.

With 156 points, The Korky Butcheks had the highest score of any team in the league this season.

The margin of victory of 99 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.

With the win, The Korky Butcheks has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.

Wreck this league has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.

This was the first time this season that Wreck this league lost by the week's biggest margin.

The WRs on The Korky Butcheks collectively had their best week of the season with 68 points.

It was a season-low point total for Wreck this league.

stewartcj1.

5-4-1

Badnews Browns.

7-3

stewartcj1 took advantage of 19 points from Justin Forsett and 17 from Drew Brees to sneak past Badnews Browns 100 to 96. They came into the matchup as a 12-point underdog. While stewartcj1 (5-4-1) is only a game-and-a-half back of Badnews Browns (7-3), the point totals suggest it reeks of BS, as there is a 1,160 to 862 gap. This was extremely close, with the 4-point margin of victory being the seventh-smallest recorded in the league this season.

Smooth Moves by stewartcj1

Benched RB Chris Ivory, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 3.

Justin Forsett scored 19 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.

Quarterbacks get the blame when the team loses and the glory when the team wins. With 17 points, Drew Brees had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week and earned his praise.

The 14 points scored by Mike Wallace outpaced his 10.61-point scoring projection by 32.0%.

Apparently playing within themselves was good enough. stewartcj1 won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

What If

If stewartcj1 played Badnews Browns every week, they would be 2-8 this season.

stewartcj1 would have beaten five other teams besides Badnews Browns this week.

If they played the same schedule as Badnews Browns, stewartcj1 would be 3-6.

If stewartcj1 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-62-3.

Besides stewartcj1, Badnews Browns would have been defeated by six other teams this week.

And they say procrastination doesn't pay off! Had they played each other last week, stewartcj1 would have lost to Badnews Browns 131 - 51.

If they played the same schedule as stewartcj1, Badnews Browns would be 7-2.

Badnews Browns would be 84-26 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

Maybe the league is colluding against them. All three of the losses for Badnews Browns this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.

In the loss, Badnews Browns had their highest losing score of the season with 96 points.

At 4 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.

The 25 points by the RBs on stewartcj1 was the season-high for combined points from the position.

Badnews Browns saw their four-game win streak come to an end.

Not going to name names, but some people here aren't pulling their weight. Forget it, James Jones needs to step it up! He scored 9 points against a projected 11.50 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.

In games that are close, stewartcj1 is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.

With the loss, Badnews Browns is now 1-1 in upset games this season.

Brownies.

3-7

why cant we win.

4-5-1

Well, it wasn't pretty, but at the end of the day all that matters is wins and losses. Despite scoring just the 10th-highest point total this week, Brownies (3-7, 680 points) was able to get past why cant we win 60 to 50. Brownies didn't live up to their own expectations, as they got just 88.2% of their 68.00-points-per-matchup season average. It was a painful outing for why cant we win, who fell to 4-5-1 (771 points) after coming up dead last in points. Anquan Boldin was the leading scorer for Brownies this week with 18 points.

Smooth Moves by Brownies

What do Apache helicopters, F-117 Nighthawks and Anquan Boldin have in common? They are all dangerous aerial weapons. He ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18 points.

Matthew Stafford has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 15 points against a projected 10.58.

Markus Wheaton scored 6 points against a projected 4.15 and has now overachieved in three straight games.

Brownies won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.

Apparently playing within themselves was good enough. Brownies won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Yes, your team could have been better. But if you haven't gotten behind the wheel of the bold new Camry yet, that's your real missed opportunity.

Should have started Matt Ryan, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12 against a projected 14.92.

Andy Dalton was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -5 points.

2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for why cant we win.

why cant we win had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.

Game Notes

Brownies had their lowest winning score of the season with 60 points.

It was the lowest score of the season for why cant we win. Their 50 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.

We don't condone cheating, but this group of wide receivers might want to spray Stickum on their gloves. The 6 total points by the WRs on why cant we win was their lowest WR output this season.

Brownies got 2 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.

All of the points for Brownies this week came from players they drafted.

Brownies won even though why cant we win performed better against their scoring projection. why cant we win scored 87.2% of their 57.32 projected points, while Brownies recorded 81.3% of their 73.76-point projection.

Jimmy Graham scored 27 points, the fifth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of why cant we win.

The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.

Browns57.

4-6

Browns149.

5-4-1

Weekly Grade: C+

Browns57 has to be feeling good about their squad after they recorded the second-highest point total this week to beat Browns149 113 to 98. Even Pat Benatar would have been proud of how these two teams hit each other with their best shots. Both sides met their expectations, but Browns57 put up 24.1% more points than projected to earn the win. Emmanuel Sanders led Browns149 with 21 points while Mark Sanchez brought in 18. When assigning blame following this loss, Browns149 can look in the mirror. They started a player with zero points (Hakeem Nicks). Browns57 (4-6, 988 points) climbs into ninth place and Browns149 (5-4-1, 1,050 points) drops to fifth place.

Smooth Moves by Browns57

The 32 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.

The Philadelphia Eagles Defense had 25 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.

Made a good move in sitting Lamar Miller this week. He brought in 1 point, the fewest of any RB on the team.

The 13 points scored by Greg Olsen was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.

This is the bar, and this is the team jumping over it. Browns57 had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.

Toyota Roster Tune-up

Browns149 should have scored more than 113 in order to win. That's Hall Of Fame level insight.

With 1 point against a projected 8.29, Michael Floyd did not meet his projection for the third straight game.

LeSean McCoy has now failed to reach his projection for seven straight games. This week he scored 8 points versus a projected 12.01.

Browns149 lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.

Left Hakeem Nicks in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.

Game Notes

Luck has not been with Browns149, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.

Hey, I'm sure Browns57 appreciates the tough competition. In the loss, Browns149 had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 98 points.

Browns149 scored 98 points against a projected 87.61 and beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.

Browns57 was able to win with little help from Steve Smith Sr, who had a season-low 4 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.

Browns57 had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Browns149.

Browns57 got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 2-2 when exceeding their projected points this year. Browns149 falls to 5-2-1 when scoring above their projected points.

The 113 points scored by Browns57 ranked second in the league this week.

The 15-point margin of victory by Browns57 was the second-biggest win in the league this week.

Biggest Blowout

The Korky Butcheks

David K

vs. Wreck this league

Nathan Mills

+99

STANDINGS:

1 Badnews Browns 7-3-0 1160 943 L-1 7 7

2 The Korky Butcheks 6-3-1 1036 925 W-4 11 21

3 Hard For Denard 6-4-0 1120 884 W-2 12 10

4 Cleveland Steamers 6-4-0 1030 955 L-1 3 29

5 Browns149 5-4-1 1050 1031 L-2 10 6

6 stewartcj1 5-4-1 862 878 W-1 5 11

7 My Helmet's 2Tight 5-5-0 758 962 W-1 4 3

8 why cant we win 4-5-1 771 810 L-1 2 9

9 Browns57 4-6-0 988 1087 W-1 8 16

10 Wreck this league 3-6-1 915 1061 L-4 9 2

11 Ballantyne Bruisers 3-6-1 848 895 L-3 6 30

12 Brownies 3-7-0 680 787 W-2 1

had to make a comment on some of the classic names i'm seeing from these fantasy teams i see in these leagues as well as our #2 league.

some of the most creative and my faves:

A Mingo Ate My Baby

TXChainsawMassaquois

Gocong Or Go Home

My Helmet's 2Tight (wtf? LMAO!)

guys shoulda been in the ad biz.

oh yeah, least creative: Retard. nuff said.

What? Sometimes My Helmet IS 2Tight LOL

dammit. Rich beat me 82-78.... and Peyton Manning only got me 9 points.

You just have to laugh at fantasy football....

Tell me about it...

One thing I can count on is if I have a player remaining in a SNF or MNF game, then he will fold, spindle and mutilate my chances by halftime.

Archived