THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslims demand that 'offensive' crosses be removed from CATHOLIC school

Did we put our smart helmets on this morning diehard? Did we verify this story with due intellectual vigor? Im on my phone right now waiting for a dent to be pulled on my car so i cant really do a good research job here. But giving that link a quick eyeball..."toprightnews"??? Might we being trolled again junior?

That's a disgrace. Now not only do we have liberals fighting a culture war against America,

we have Muslims doing the same thing with their religion.

Some quick research...

It looks like it os just one Prof, that doesn't seem Muslim, from another university suing the catholic university. This professor is know as a legal troll, and has attempted lawsuits on childhood obesity, the Washington Redskins, smoking, etc.

The Catholic university being sued even said they've never had a complaint from Muslim students.

So one Prof from another school becomes MUSLIMS ATTACKING CHRISTIANITY! AHHHH!

Did we put our smart helmets on this morning diehard? Did we verify this story with due intellectual vigor? Im on my phone right now waiting for a dent to be pulled on my car so i cant really do a good research job here. But giving that link a quick eyeball..."toprightnews"??? Might we being trolled again junior?

Right, the source must be Clev approved.

John Banazhaf, a noted rable rousing leftist attorney filed the complaint.

He alleges that the university, “does not provide space – as other universities do – for the many daily prayers Muslim students must make, forcing them instead to find temporarily empty classrooms where they are often surrounded by Catholic symbols which are incongruous to their religion,” according to the Tower, Catholic University’s student newspaper.

Boo hoo.

Unlike the OP's link. The link below does not indicate this was in behalf of Muslim students. That should make you sleep better.

About Banzhaf, provided the source is to your liking

https://www.activistfacts.com/person/1517-john-banzhaf-iii/

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/news/2011/10/lawsuit-says-crosses-at-catholic-university-offensive-prevent-muslim-prayers.php#ixzz3aJvtWMZS

If you're a Muslim, why would you go to a Catholic school?

Maybe they saw the nuns and thought they were Muslim women wearing berkas

A friend's grandchildren go to a little "Christian" elementary school. The school now has a lot

of Muslim children attending. And, they watered down their Christian teaching, just being more

like a public school.

They are taking their kids out of there, not because of Muslim children being there, but why pay

so much money to keep going to a school that really isn't a Christian school anymore?

I don't know if the school has made special arrangments for just the Muslim kids or not...

Another friend was going to a Walmart, (note, not far from a mosque) and she noticed everywhere she went in the store, two muslim men were following her. She ended up scared to leave, and finally met up with a family with teens, and asked

if she could walk out with them, for her own safety in the situation. As they walked around a bit, making their way

to the front of the store, the two men dropped off abruptly and left the store. She will never go back, and asked me about ccw training.

Now, muslim kids in schools isn't a bad thing - I suppose their parents want them to grow up assimilated, socialized,

as Americans, and not take a chance that some imam will convert them to extremism... in a muslim school...madrass whatever.

I don't know if the school has made special arrangments for just the Muslim kids or not...

Another friend was going to a Walmart, (note, not far from a mosque) and she noticed everywhere she went in the store, two muslim men were following her. She ended up scared to leave, and finally met up with a family with teens, and asked

if she could walk out with them, for her own safety in the situation. As they walked around a bit, making their way

to the front of the store, the two men dropped off abruptly and left the store. She will never go back, and asked me about ccw training.

oh such a likely story. Not saying it didn't happen in this particular case but ffs women are so histrionic, they used to do this when black guys looked at em. Now it's the mooslims turn. The next improbable narrative we're gonna deal with is mooslim serial rapists trolling walmarts. You just couldn't make this stuff up.

The pope is not catholic. He is a politician. Calling the Palestinian terrorist an angel of peace is a joke.

So politicians are not catholic?

Especially the liberal politicians that 14.9 votes for.

Yeah, I was shocked when the Pope said that. I wonder where he went to screwell.

oh such a likely story. Not saying it didn't happen in this particular case but ffs women are so histrionic, they used to do this when black guys looked at em. Now it's the mooslims turn. The next improbable narrative we're gonna deal with is mooslim serial rapists trolling walmarts. You just couldn't make this stuff up.

So why do you suppose some women fear black men when they look at them...or why do you think they clench their purses when a black guy approaches?

Why would a liberal even ask that question? Muslims are tolerant of other religions, cultures right?

I'm not a liberal

Especially the liberal politicians that 14.9 votes for.

Yeah, I was shocked when the Pope said that. I wonder where he went to screwell.

It cracks me up that you think I vote for liberals.

Archived